Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Offline Wallets Vs Online Wallets  (Read 16570 times)
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

From the very beginning. Do you want to use a popular online wallet, like Blockchain.info? This online wallet is to control your private key. This will increase your potential to become a hacker's prey. Blockchain users use more than any wallet, so far there are millions of accounts created above, online wallet has never been proven, it is immune to hackers.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:43:16 AM

Offline wallets are much safer than online wallet, you can have also a hard wallet like ledger nano and trezor. You can use also online wallet but for the mean time only, if you gain a lot of coins, the better way to store it for a long term is offline wallet.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

Offline wallets!!!! Why? Simply because it is safe and secured, while in online.. It is safe actually, buy i had an experience some of my coins are fishing, getting hacked. I transfer it immediately, i recommend a wallet like ledger and trezor. For now that is the best wallet for me.
Sebastian1890

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:09:00 AM

If you're keeping Bitcoin in mass numbers then it is not really that advisable for you to store your coins to an online wallet for it has so much risk in it.If you want to make your bitcoins very safe and being storage on a wallet that you don't worry, you have the right choice. About online wallets, you don't have any back up there so when something happened to the providers, say goodbye to your precious bitcoins
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:20:49 AM

I prefer to use an offline wallet to store a huge amounts of bitcoin it's really safe and secure from phishing sites and closing accounts. The online wallet is good but, you stored a huge amounts, its risky for you through the hackers.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:42:21 AM

Offline wallets are beyond comparison.its advance and secure than online wallets.
Mason.989

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:43:51 AM

In my own personal opinion, i prefer online wallets of course because it is more trusted or tested than offline wallets. because the money we use daily is widely used by people, online wallet it is very easy to use but at risk in the hack and people in village areas also have not understood
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:16 AM

Which of the Bitcoin wallets between the Online and Offline works best?

Some people around me says offline wallet more secure than online wallet. But until this time i'm still using and prefer online wallet to save my bitcoin i have...
maybe next time if i have more than 1 btc i will try to keep all my btc on offline wallet to make it more secure like other people around me say...
bunsd

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:03:17 AM

My personal asset allocation, 30% of the activities of funds placed on the trading platform or online wallet, keep the funds active. The remaining 70% as assets and reserve funds I put in an offline firmware wallet
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

I think online wallet is better than a offline wallet.because we can make better update and can fast transition with this.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

You know, it is really 100% safe for the wallet if it is an offline than online wallet. you know what? because the wallet will stay away in your hardware in offline is not prone to hacking if it has. but as of now they will not yet create this kind of offline wallet and hopefully soon IT expert will create an offline wallet for our money safety.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

You know, it is really 100% safe for the wallet if it is an offline than online wallet. you know what? because the wallet will stay away in your hardware in offline is not prone to hacking if it has. but as of now they will not yet create this kind of offline wallet and hopefully soon IT expert will create an offline wallet for our money safety.

You know, it is really 100% safe for the wallet if it is an offline than online wallet. you know what? because the wallet will stay away in your hardware in offline is not prone to hacking if it has

of course offline wallet are much more safer compared to online versions as they arent conected to the internet but offline wallet are still in your computer or devices hardware as they are still installed their.

but as of now they will not yet create this kind of offline wallet and hopefully soon IT expert will create an offline wallet for our money safety.

offline wallets are now available ever since cryptos has begun. even hardware wallets and offline computers can be also called or can act as a cold storage of offline wallets.

overall you dont really have an offline wallet in order to get safe from attacks and exploits rather you just only need to be more cautios and be aware on your environment whatever you do.
selfsell office team

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:59:47 AM

If you are concerned about security, of course, choose an offline wallet, because hackers or outsiders can not steal your assets. But if the future of funds is active, of course, online wallets more convenient and faster, but online wallets are hacked and other risks of information disclosure hacking. So it is recommended that you place your assets in offline wallets if they are not regularly needed, so they are safe
gigantus

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

if you have less than $ 1000 on your account, then I think you can use the online wallet without problems. If there is more reason to think about buying a hardware purse, for example Trezor.

HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

You know, it is really 100% safe for the wallet if it is an offline than online wallet. you know what? because the wallet will stay away in your hardware in offline is not prone to hacking if it has

of course offline wallet are much more safer compared to online versions as they arent conected to the internet but offline wallet are still in your computer or devices hardware as they are still installed their.
That is right, if you use the core wallet (offline wallet), you are helping the system of cryptocurrency be stronger and better. Because the nature of blockchain is decentralized, it needs to has more users as much as possible. Use online wallets just make the cryptocurrency system become the centralized network like FIAT.
Tanu10

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

offline wallets is only for stopping and holding large amount of bitcoins. And paper wallet must be care fully generate thought.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

Online wallet because online wallet safe than offline wallet and hard to lose wallet from online wallet than offline wallet
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

I prefer to have online wallets like myetherwallet because in this way i can be secured that no one will ever get my coins physically but it was still penetrateable by hackers so we should be asking a reliable trader on what kind of wallet he/she is using in order to be secured in our future transactions.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

I use an offline wallet, because I think that it is safer, yet it is attacked from various actions by hackers. My friends use an online wallet and many people said that they do not like it.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

depending on the usage we will use, the choice depends on what the wallet will be used, it all has advantages and disadvantages.
for me everything is currently flexible depending on my needs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: