Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:04:58 PM

Things that have come before us and things that will come after we done our part and gone, will have a future but the concern is, not everything have a bright future.

The subject of discussion would be on whether the future of bitcoin is a glorious one or dim one. As it is easy to say by virtually everyone who  has commented about how glorious the future of bitcoin is, without having to provide objective evidence to support such claim.

I will want to differ that that future that we are all envisaging or wishing might turn out to be a myth if something drastic is not done by major stake holders in the crypto scene because if things are going this way, it won't be long before people will start abandoning the favorite ship.
I don’t think so any mishaps are going to occur to bitcoins. All people are highly satisfied by bitcoins and the stakes holders are not from only one country. There is a big diversity in the investors since bitcoins are not a property of any one state. I believe that bitcoins have very bright future.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

It has a future, just think about all of those countries with shaky currencies that want something stable, let alone makes money over time. With 21m coins and no more being printed, unlike USD, that's huge right there!
Exactly! Bitcoin no doubt holds a very bright future in the coming days. I think the one having Bitcoin at that time, he will be one of the richest person at that time. The way its market price is increasing, we can expect it to bring more and more of income and profit for all those having Bitcoin.
ivanarifiant

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:38:32 PM

Bitcoin and many other cryptoes have a bright future! There are many great developments that I do not know much about, and many big investors have a lot of bitcoins.
which I think bitcoin will keep on increasing
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

It has a future, just think about all of those countries with shaky currencies that want something stable, let alone makes money over time. With 21m coins and no more being printed, unlike USD, that's huge right there!
Exactly! Bitcoin no doubt holds a very bright future in the coming days. I think the one having Bitcoin at that time, he will be one of the richest person at that time. The way its market price is increasing, we can expect it to bring more and more of income and profit for all those having Bitcoin.
i also agree that bitcoin has a very bright future, in fact when i started using bitcoin, at that time in my city i do not think that there was a single person who was using bitcoin, in fact bitcoin was a very new idea in my area, and even if i want to introduce bitcoin to my family, my family was not welling to start using bitcoin as they were not so much confident about to start using bitcoin but now i can see that bitcoin is becoming too much popular in my area and people have started taking interest in it, therefore bitcoin is no becoming popular with the passage of time.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:38:16 PM

Bitcoin and many other cryptoes have a bright future! There are many great developments that I do not know much about, and many big investors have a lot of bitcoins.
which I think bitcoin will keep on increasing

Many eould agree.that crypto is a tually the future. As we can see how it can simplify the transactions we do now. Soon markets will start adopting and more will be accustomed in uaing it for regular transactions

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
prettyij

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:52:09 PM

No one knows for sure.Having said that, most agree the future is bright. That statement does have a few caveats. The following is my prediction:
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:41:03 PM

Sure Bitcoin have a future. Compared to the last few years, the Bitcoin's community is a lot bigger and its growing up daily. Also the price increased highly and still rising. Bitcoin will become one of the most used currencies online in the near future.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:34:58 AM

BITCOIN has a very good future ahead because these digital currencies are succeeding in attracting the world's people and changing people's minds about money. day after day year after year more and more people know and are interested in Bitcoin technology and of course this will make the price skyrocket.
And also now Blockchain technology has been adopted in many ways make Bitcoin more popular.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:47:13 AM

Sure Bitcoin have a future. Compared to the last few years, the Bitcoin's community is a lot bigger and its growing up daily. Also the price increased highly and still rising. Bitcoin will become one of the most used currencies online in the near future.
Let's say the future is bright due to the increase adoption and with that happening it will also give us a bright future for continuously supporting bitcoin.
The price is not stable and smart people love that because with the price fluctuation they cannot just make money on long term investment but also they have a chance to make an active increase by doing day trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:27:09 AM

All of the bitcoin user want to success the bitcoin in the future because they want to increase their profit if the price of bitcoin continuously increase and iy is because also by the increasing of user. Most of the user want to success the bitcoin it is because the bitcoin is their source of income, this one will now to sustain the daily needs and financial needs. If bitcoin become successful, I think many people will give a thanks in bitcoin due to their benefits and opportunity of giving an income.
But before doing anything like that, governments also need a reason. What would be the reason behind taking such a senseless step ?
Nothing like that is gonna happen. Rather more and more governments will realize the importance and power of bitcoins with the passage of time. Fingers crossed!

I will second you without having a second thought. I think the Governments will be more influenced towards Bitcoin by looking at the way it is earning so much name in the market. Also, the way it is changing the lives of so many of its investors, Government will surely take positive steps in order to promote it.

Governments should take positive steps regarding bitcoins because it is their moral duty as well and legal to promote things that are benefitting common people. Bitcoins have made lives of many people easier and have helped them to achieve their dreams. Bitcoins should be supported by governments.
Not really as easy as you said , when you as a government have to make a legal move about bitcoin , it has a lot of consequences.
You might could adopt it step by step slowly but still the current money form/financial system have to taken care first.
And it is requires a lot of time! I believe for sure digital currency itself as the future.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:30:44 AM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
I think bitcoin has a future for now they can that this is not stable but if there were many people are interested in bitcoin it will.expand to our country.hoping for more years to come in bitcoin.
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:53:32 AM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
I think bitcoin has a future for now they can that this is not stable but if there were many people are interested in bitcoin it will.expand to our country.hoping for more years to come in bitcoin.
bitcoin can indeed be used for anything including savings and investments, in the foreseeable future it will be very much that bit of bitcoin as a source of income and investment. it is no wonder if bitcoin has a nice future and bright

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:49:12 AM

Yes I do believe that bitcoin has future because as we all know bitcoin has been there for a quite a long time and if you compare the price before and today it has big difference so it really have a future,a very big future actually. Thats why im saving and investing my bitcoin because I know i will get a big profit from it in the near future.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:10:56 AM

All of the bitcoin user want to success the bitcoin in the future because they want to increase their profit if the price of bitcoin continuously increase and iy is because also by the increasing of user. Most of the user want to success the bitcoin it is because the bitcoin is their source of income, this one will now to sustain the daily needs and financial needs. If bitcoin become successful, I think many people will give a thanks in bitcoin due to their benefits and opportunity of giving an income.
But before doing anything like that, governments also need a reason. What would be the reason behind taking such a senseless step ?
Nothing like that is gonna happen. Rather more and more governments will realize the importance and power of bitcoins with the passage of time. Fingers crossed!

I will second you without having a second thought. I think the Governments will be more influenced towards Bitcoin by looking at the way it is earning so much name in the market. Also, the way it is changing the lives of so many of its investors, Government will surely take positive steps in order to promote it.

Governments should take positive steps regarding bitcoins because it is their moral duty as well and legal to promote things that are benefitting common people. Bitcoins have made lives of many people easier and have helped them to achieve their dreams. Bitcoins should be supported by governments.

Indeed the main thing we have to master is a legality, which will definitely give us an advantage in the force of the law and certainly when we talk about a technologically obvious legal likelihood of success is very high. But now I see that it is only a few countries that already understand the principles of all technologies, where they have a pretty good action. Just waiting for time to get things going.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:36:52 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

bitcoin is very good in the future, the advantage of bitcoin is bitcoin can not be held or in control by anyone, if you discuss bitjam is another story.
Tecumseh666

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:41:36 AM

till now bitcoin not reach to it real value about 7500$ so yes will have very happy future
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:10:23 PM

till now bitcoin not reach to it real value about 7500$ so yes will have very happy future
Is there really a specific value for bitcoin? I guess none. But it will reach that price at the end of this year as per the assumptions of known people that supports bitcoin and I too think that but for me it will grow much more than that. So yeah, bitcoin has a lot on its future so better if we invest, collect, hold, or anything so we can be rich someday.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:46:27 PM

I see bitcoin isn't going anywhere. You start up a business, you should expect the it to having teething stage where it will be characterized by ups and downs. Meanwhile, bitcoin has more-or-less weldered the storm , it is not going anywhere. For signature campaigns , outfits need their wears to go to the public to make more gains I understand so by simple economics.
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:17:28 PM

yea i think bitcoin have a gold future. btc price regularly increase and bitcoin gives us lot of opportunity for invest and making huge earning. if you buy some btc and hold it long time after two year you seen your protfolio. bitcoin have a gold future.
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:26:36 PM

yea i think bitcoin have a gold future. btc price regularly increase and bitcoin gives us lot of opportunity for invest and making huge earning. if you buy some btc and hold it long time after two year you seen your protfolio. bitcoin have a gold future.

Bitcoin is the future cryptocurrency, there are more developments that can be done in btc, and many more applications to be add with it. Many plans and adaptions were ahead in btc.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: