Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68569 times)
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:25:33 PM

Bitcoin does have a lot of chances that it will become the world's  crytocurrency.
Bitcoin will become the most famous currency and nothing can stop that.

I am dam sure bitcoin will replace the dollar soon.Upto now the dollar equalant value of bitcoin is 3351$.If all the trading and investing is made by bitcoin means .Their is no doubt to became world currency and make the paper currency will not live or make to disappear. Bitcoin is our future currency.

Ya you are right .Without bitcoin, the digital altcoin currency will be no more. Now a days as I am seeing the price in market it raise daily.It will soon reach the value of 3500$.This may occur due to increasing in the Investors in bitcoin .
Bitcoin have a future, thru helps of developers and investors seems bitcoin was excel and become famous in the name of digital currency. For now minimal numbers of people were use crytocurrencies in the world, but I believe that in the future bitcoin or digital currency was the main currency needed by the people.
yes bitcoin has  a very bright future and i think there is no doubt about this. in fact the users of bitcoin are now increasing from time to time which is also increasing the price of bitcoin. i am also sure that a time will come when the users of bitcoin will increase too much then bitcoin will become as number one currency of the world.
that is right that bitcoin has a bright future because is the only currency which can be use for both online as well as to be use in our local shops. i think very soon bitcoin will become the main currency of the people and will start giving more preference to it. therefore i think we should try to invest more and more money in bitcoin.
I really don't get it why people are so worried about the future of Bitcoins. Definitely they have a very good future and same is the case of Bitcoin holders. Bitcoins are already ruling the Crypto world and will always remain the guardians of crypto land. Haters are going to get burned badly by the rocking future of Bitcoins.
That is the point bro, bitcoin will remaing being the king and the main cryptocurrencie, that is why it will always be the #1 in all cryptomarkets, a lot of brokers have introduced Bitcoin to their markets, so you people now understand how important bitcoin is? it can get to $100 anymore, because there are a lot of important investors like banks, bitcoin cannot be very very dumped because of that, too much manipulation causes the bitcoin to goes up.

I am an ubiser that bitcoin has a future. Several years passed and many people started talking about bitkoin. And if a few more years pass, the whole world will speak about bitcoin. This is a very good way to earn and get away from government control

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:17:51 PM

Bitcoin does have a lot of chances that it will become the world's  crytocurrency.

I am dam sure bitcoin will replace the dollar soon.Upto now the dollar equalant value of bitcoin is 3351$.If all the trading and investing is made by bitcoin means .Their is no doubt to became world currency and make the paper currency will not live or make to disappear. Bitcoin is our future currency.

Ya you are right .Without bitcoin, the digital altcoin currency will be no more. Now a days as I am seeing the price in market it raise daily.It will soon reach the value of 3500$.This may occur due to increasing in the Investors in bitcoin .
Bitcoin have a future, thru helps of developers and investors seems bitcoin was excel and become famous in the name of digital currency. For now minimal numbers of people were use crytocurrencies in the world, but I believe that in the future bitcoin or digital currency was the main currency needed by the people.
yes bitcoin has  a very bright future and i think there is no doubt about this. in fact the users of bitcoin are now increasing from time to time which is also increasing the price of bitcoin. i am also sure that a time will come when the users of bitcoin will increase too much then bitcoin will become as number one currency of the world.
that is right that bitcoin has a bright future because is the only currency which can be use for both online as well as to be use in our local shops. i think very soon bitcoin will become the main currency of the people and will start giving more preference to it. therefore i think we should try to invest more and more money in bitcoin.
I really don't get it why people are so worried about the future of Bitcoins. Definitely they have a very good future and same is the case of Bitcoin holders. Bitcoins are already ruling the Crypto world and will always remain the guardians of crypto land. Haters are going to get burned badly by the rocking future of Bitcoins.
That is the point bro, bitcoin will remaing being the king and the main cryptocurrencie, that is why it will always be the #1 in all cryptomarkets, a lot of brokers have introduced Bitcoin to their markets, so you people now understand how important bitcoin is? it can get to $100 anymore, because there are a lot of important investors like banks, bitcoin cannot be very very dumped because of that, too much manipulation causes the bitcoin to goes up.

I am an ubiser that bitcoin has a future. Several years passed and many people started talking about bitkoin. And if a few more years pass, the whole world will speak about bitcoin. This is a very good way to earn and get away from government control
The fact is that many will start dealing with crypto currency, but this does not mean that the crypto currency will go away from implementation and from the control of the authorities. Already today, even many totalitarian countries are beginning to act in the field of cryptography, and therefore there is every opportunity to ligate the crypto currency in these countries. Although it seems to me that this is done only for one, To avoid world sanctions. More Recently, bills on criminal liability for work with Bitcoin were ready, But today their action is suspended.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:50:01 AM

Now more than ever, bitcoin has shown that it has really a very bright future. We the current price, we would say that it has not? Perhaps we are just waiting for the time when bitcoin becames globally. People from all walks of life have bitcoin and using it. I think its not that far for this to happen. We just have to be patience and wait, I'm thinking like in 5-10 years from now we are going to reach new levels in terms of usage of a ordinary people from Africa to Asia to Europe. And for those country who don't like bitcoin, they will be left behind and will be force to adopt it later. they should look at the benefits of it for their citizens and not criticize bitcoin for its weakness like being used for terrorist or illegal crimes like drugs.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:03:32 PM

Now more than ever, bitcoin has shown that it has really a very bright future. We the current price, we would say that it has not? Perhaps we are just waiting for the time when bitcoin becames globally. People from all walks of life have bitcoin and using it. I think its not that far for this to happen. We just have to be patience and wait, I'm thinking like in 5-10 years from now we are going to reach new levels in terms of usage of a ordinary people from Africa to Asia to Europe. And for those country who don't like bitcoin, they will be left behind and will be force to adopt it later. they should look at the benefits of it for their citizens and not criticize bitcoin for its weakness like being used for terrorist or illegal crimes like drugs.

Feels good to think about it that way right? I agree, this current rise in btc price is probably a preview of how far bitcoin can go especially once more people accepts it. Better for us to look into the future as well by saving up. This may change our lives in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:05:14 PM

not because of its popularity i think it has given so, much to the everyone associated with it since the day its started. which is the thing that makes it attractive enough to the whole world.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:00:32 PM

Those who believe in it will have bright future because Bitcoin technology is changing the world for better that's why many people are showing a lot of interest towards Bitcoin. Bitcoin has strong future where people have completely reliable on Bitcoin earning, some people are storing a lot of Bitcoin for their future returns on it.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:46:31 PM

Bitcoin future is as bright as the day sun.
Bitcoins are the rulers of the crypto kingdom, if you assume such a kingdom. I don’t know why people doubt the future of bitcoins and future with bitcoins. Bitcoins are the new era of currency and soon the whole world is going to adopt this currency. So in short, bitcoins have the brightest future among all the digital coins.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:25:45 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

It is really bitcoin has a brighter future. Look at the price value now of bitcoin 4000$, this is a sign that it will hit the 10,000$ each bitcoin. Bitcoin now is now fly to the moon, cheers Cheesy
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:27:05 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

It is really bitcoin has a brighter future. Look at the price value now of bitcoin 4000$, this is a sign that it will hit the 10,000$ each bitcoin. Bitcoin now is now fly to the moon, cheers Cheesy
The bitcoins offers us a great future look at the price now its fly to the moon because many people now are trusting bitcoin that they will give them a brighter future that most of us can be able to use and achieved it in our future
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:41:08 AM

not because of its popularity i think it has given so, much to the everyone associated with it since the day its started. which is the thing that makes it attractive enough to the whole world.
Yep, it has managed to attract lots since its creation. Bitcoins do have future and that too amazing one. On the basis of its past, it won’t be exaggeration to assume bitcoins as the future currency of the world. Too many people are ready to invest into bitcoins to have secure future.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:56:24 AM

Yep, it has managed to attract lots since its creation. Bitcoins do have future and that too amazing one. On the basis of its past, it won’t be exaggeration to assume bitcoins as the future currency of the world. Too many people are ready to invest into bitcoins to have secure future.
Yes bitcoin now have a huge future, due to continues raising up of price many investors were encourage to invest. Hoping that this opportunity will continue and not end. Because if it is end more people were lost job.
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:05:56 AM

meanly as what we see now bitcoin still rising slowlyyy..... Seeing this bitcoin price rising will think all of us that bitcoin have a future, maybe not this time but in near year of 2020 it can hehehe. Bitcoin have now many supporters and bitcoin still growing it's community
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:53:24 AM

I think you are thinking in negative ways because here nothing like anything that your are thinking and saying .
Here the main reason to close the service by the btcjam is only because they don't have a legit system to verify whether the users submitted his documents for the verification of reliability that he is honest and will return the btc thst he take at lend .
But mostly thise users came at the site who were wity fake id documents ( like Photoshop or steal from any site server ) .
In this ways the reputation of the site was going down speedly and also many people get scammed by the other scammer user ( where no fault of the btcjam ) so they closed thier service .
Overall if you will see than you will found many services are active since 2011 and even there are many who are more old .
So you can't decide the future of the bitcoin with the some services to get down or close .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

Of course, bitcoin has a future, but it is envious of users. If users are interested in using bitcoin, then they will develop it by performing transactions and recommendations to their friends.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
feiss

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:22:57 PM

Of course, bitcoin has a future, but it is envious of users. If users are interested in using bitcoin, then they will develop it by performing transactions and recommendations to their friends.
If we continue to use bitcoin I guess it really has a future. Bitcoin are getting more and more users because it is really easy do to transactions without mentioning the transaction fees. It is being used as a mode of payment to services ,etc.

addy4u

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:36:11 PM

Current BTC value is above 4K and it will keep on increasing , those who have a lot of BTC well there present and future is way to much bright Cheesy
Pakboy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:02:22 PM

Bitcoin is really have a future. I think not simple future but a bright future. Bitcoim is now becoming more popular than before and even stronger than before. I know bitcoin will not die.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:13:32 PM

If we continue to use bitcoin I guess it really has a future. Bitcoin are getting more and more users because it is really easy do to transactions without mentioning the transaction fees. It is being used as a mode of payment to services ,etc.
Very few people are using bitcoins as a currency. They only use bitcoins when no other safe option is available. Otherwise majority of the traders are using them as an asset and are keeping them in wallets for future purposes. We all are hoping the same that bitcoins will make us rich tomorrow.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:50:32 AM

Just a couple of months ago, there are several countries were they adapted the system and concepts of bitcoin and they decided to make bitcoin be legalize to their country Such as China, Japan, and now India soon where bitcoin can also become a legal currency to their nation. This shows only that bitcoin has a brighter future.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:27:19 AM

Just a couple of months ago, there are several countries were they adapted the system and concepts of bitcoin and they decided to make bitcoin be legalize to their country Such as China, Japan, and now India soon where bitcoin can also become a legal currency to their nation. This shows only that bitcoin has a brighter future.
The India is already accepted the bitcoin and it now became as daily payment. It is really good news because the bitcoin ia now becoming popular all over the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: