Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68565 times)
jerlen17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:38:58 AM

Definitely bitcoin does a big potential or future.. Because as you can see the bitcoin price or value is getting high so meaning it is indemand nowadays..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:52:04 AM

Definitely bitcoin does a big potential or future.. Because as you can see the bitcoin price or value is getting high so meaning it is indemand nowadays..
There are many people saying that bitcoin doesn't have a future, I know all of them are wrong. The bitcoin today proving that it is the most strongest currency. I can say that bitcoin have a future.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:57:59 AM

There are many people saying that bitcoin doesn't have a future, I know all of them are wrong. The bitcoin today proving that it is the most strongest currency. I can say that bitcoin have a future.
Yes that's right, bitcoin still has a future, even more so the high price currently gives a big boost that bitcoin will be increasingly in need in the future. So many projects with bitcoin platforms, so in the future there will be a place for bitcoin, where bitcoin will be searched by all business people.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:05:46 PM

Yes that's right, bitcoin still has a future, even more so the high price currently gives a big boost that bitcoin will be increasingly in need in the future. So many projects with bitcoin platforms, so in the future there will be a place for bitcoin, where bitcoin will be searched by all business people.
At this point? I don't think there are a lot of people who are thinking that btc doesn't have a future. We've all been witnesses to how it evolved and now its getting more attention to draw more interest from people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

At this point? I don't think there are a lot of people who are thinking that btc doesn't have a future. We've all been witnesses to how it evolved and now its getting more attention to draw more interest from people.
We are the first ones on the road growth of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology, maybe we will see the big revolution in economy and finance of world. Bitcoin really is best asset can do that at now.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
EACOM

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

There is definitely development in BTC, but the problem is that the governance is flawed. Miner centralization has made it impossible to innovate, because innovation threatens the miners' bottom line. On the other side, Blockstream has corporate motivation and also has heavy influence (debatable an authoritarian control) in development. The relationship between these two extremes is troubling. UASF would be a good balance/check, but is far from perfect and doesn't solve the greater governance issue. Lightning network would be a step in the right direction IMO, as it would enable Bitcoin to facilitate fast speeds and low fees for smaller transactions. This alone would help mitigate Bitcoins identity crisis, being "am I digital gold, or digital cash." Until that question is answered, development will be unlikely to move past the present stalemate.

I hope UASF will solve some problems or create good alt for people willing using good coin for future.

The more I read on this topic, the more this post seems to haunt me... Wiser words do not seem near when you think about this dilemma we are now in. The deeper meaning of this  lies somewhere to that answer. Historically, humans tended to swing toward the authoritarian control and that pendulum does not return until some catastrophic event.
Technically speaking, we are yet to truly see anything like what it will be like in 5-10 years. Then blockchain will take off but then again..it depends on what direction.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:53:05 PM

Few years back if such a question is asked one will be skeptical about bitcoin having a future but the present state and price of bitcoin will surely convinced us that bitcoin has a brighter future and going by the adoption of this coin globally then I am confident and optimistic that bitcoin is going to thrive and has a future.
The result when we keep patience and spend our time for wait Bitcoin go to the moon don't make us disappointed, because you also see the price of Bitcoin in few years ago until today has changed many more.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:09:49 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
Yes bitcoin does have a future, it is going to be currency of the future and no one is going to stop it by then. I repeat no one would be able to stop bitcoin then, it would dominate and be greater than all other currencies.
cnx-set

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:33:26 AM

The fact that the first post was on May 26, 2017 shows that bitcoin has a future. I mean see how the price for one BTC was back in May and now in August. I still think it is kind of a bubble like the housing prices in the U.S. before the crisis. However Bitcoin will stay as even the governments of alot of countries show interest:

China
"Chinese Investment in Bitcoin Mining is Enormous"
http://www.investopedia.com/news/chinese-investment-bitcoin-mining-enormous/

Russia
"Earlier this week, Bloomberg reported that a company co-owned by one of President Putin’s internet advisors, Dmitry Marichinev, has plans to raise up to $100 million in cryptocurrency to fund a Russian effort to challenge China in bitcoin mining."
http://www.investopedia.com/news/putin-advisor-raise-100-million-bitcoin-mining-venture-russia-china-rival/

Japan
"Concerns over the low saving rates in Japan and South Korea, the citizens of the two countries are investing more in bitcoin. Comparing to the average 17 percent gain of Asian stocks in 2017, the value of the cryptocurrency increased by 124 percent over the same period (after a 125 percent gain in 2016). Just in May alone, BTC had seen a 60 percent increase during the month."
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/japan-south-korea-invest-bitcoin/
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:50:46 AM

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
I would say that its a good sign for the development of bitcoin because they are reducing the payouts because they know that the price of bitcoin is going to increase and their clients will be benefited more than them ,so they reduced the price. So as far as bitcoin's future is of concern,then one thing you need to know is that it is going to survive in this world for at least a decade and you can surely believe that!

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:38:01 AM

I would say that its a good sign for the development of bitcoin because they are reducing the payouts because they know that the price of bitcoin is going to increase and their clients will be benefited more than them ,so they reduced the price. So as far as bitcoin's future is of concern,then one thing you need to know is that it is going to survive in this world for at least a decade and you can surely believe that!

Right. Decreasing payments is actually normal and necessary for these campaigns to remain. And i don't have anything against it. Some campaigs adjust their rates with the movement of bitcoin price. I myself have seen my payout decreased in this campain though i undestand that it is needed and irs better than having a good paying campaign closed

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:45:04 AM

Bitcoins are for sure the future of the crypto world but also the fate of conventional currencies. The increasing value of bitcoins and their never ending demand are the guarantees of their bright future.

I don’t think so bitcoins will ever be defeated by any other currency whether fiat or crypto.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:51:30 AM

Right. Decreasing payments is actually normal and necessary for these campaigns to remain. And i don't have anything against it. Some campaigs adjust their rates with the movement of bitcoin price. I myself have seen my payout decreased in this campain though i undestand that it is needed and irs better than having a good paying campaign closed

I experienced that too that my payout was reduced but its okay. nI understand it, i do even joined a campaign that totally failed or halted that i did not get my pay. We can understand this as long as the team explain honestly about the project. We are great full of this campaign that we have an online earnings.
WSDN

Activity: 493

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:08:29 AM

Grin bitcoin will have future if they solve some problem on bitcoin - long time to confirm, high fee for confirm

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:39:57 AM

Grin bitcoin will have future if they solve some problem on bitcoin - long time to confirm, high fee for confirm
many coin have fast confirm, low fee or free fee.. so what next make bitcoin difference?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:15:07 PM

(This is the year we should accumulate more.)

Why cryptocurrency ?

It’s here because it provides a safer, faster and cheaper way to transact.  It’s also here because organic growth will stimulate massive institutional interest and offerings.  Even the payment incumbents will come around and proactively champion their cryptocurrency offerings. It’s inevitable because it’s anonymous and secretive.

it really is a very good alternative
alternatives can be – especially if they’re measurably better/faster/cheaper.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:44:01 PM

(This is the year we should accumulate more.)

Why cryptocurrency ?

It’s here because it provides a safer, faster and cheaper way to transact.  It’s also here because organic growth will stimulate massive institutional interest and offerings.  Even the payment incumbents will come around and proactively champion their cryptocurrency offerings. It’s inevitable because it’s anonymous and secretive.

it really is a very good alternative
alternatives can be – especially if they’re measurably better/faster/cheaper.
This is the most important reason to attract many people into the cryptocurrency market. I think if this market can apply in daily life then surely people will invest in this market more.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:59:20 PM

Yes. Btc has a future it has a very volatile trend but one thing is for certain htc always find a way to go up and sell at a very high and profitabble rate. However, to be fully developed it need support from various i dustries to grow so that it may continue to serve us in the future.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:04:03 PM

Yes. Btc has a future it has a very volatile trend but one thing is for certain htc always find a way to go up and sell at a very high and profitabble rate. However, to be fully developed it need support from various i dustries to grow so that it may continue to serve us in the future.
I am also not worried about the future of bitcoins. The coin that has secured the future of masses, how come it does not have its own safe future? Bitcoins are legends and they will remain legends till the crypto currency exists. I am very much sure about my great future with bitcoins.
melter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:33:19 PM

Cheesy bitcoin have high price because it's the first crypto.. that all... bitcoin core need update many feature to have future or altcoin will rise

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: