Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:15:42 PM

of course bitcoin has a future because bitcoin prices are always up and if we have a lot of bitcoin will certainly get big profits in the future
yes bitcoin has a bright future and the reason is that bitcoin users are increasing from time to time which is in fact making bitcoin more reliable and stronger, therefore we can say that bitcoin has a very good and bright future, in act i am sure that bitcoin will become the main currency of all the people of the world and they will give more preference to to bitcoin as compare to fiat currency and therefore we can expect that bitcoin will be the single currency of the world.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:19:20 AM

of course bitcoin has a future because bitcoin prices are always up and if we have a lot of bitcoin will certainly get big profits in the future
yes bitcoin has a bright future and the reason is that bitcoin users are increasing from time to time which is in fact making bitcoin more reliable and stronger, therefore we can say that bitcoin has a very good and bright future, in act i am sure that bitcoin will become the main currency of all the people of the world and they will give more preference to to bitcoin as compare to fiat currency and therefore we can expect that bitcoin will be the single currency of the world.
in my country also Bitcoin is getting famous, now Bitcoin has been present in national telvision news. but my country still has not acknowledged the existence of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is the future for payment.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:15:29 AM

I'm not familiar with btcjam but I believe bitcoin has a future really and your grandchildren might still have bitcoin if you have to send them somewhere .. because I have a bitcoin that's hidden for my son it's available after 20yrs.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:37:09 AM

Of course. Bitcoin has a future not only future but bright future. The price of the bitcoin today is $4500 per each and it seems that the it will reach $6000 before the month ends. I can have bright future because I have many bitcoins today.

I second the motion, very bright future for bitcoin. I just watched a video that shows the biggest mining farm in Iceland and the owner of it said that his seeing bitcoin with only one direction and that is "up". And upon hearing that for sure we are about to see the future of bitcoin and all of us that will remain in bitcoin will benefit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:54:50 AM

there is a future in bitcoin as long as bitcoin improves its quality. There must be progress that improves and improves every day. because we do not know what will happen in the future, the future is still dark in the eyes of man. So if Bitcoin wants to have a future, then Bitcoin should get better every day. Do not make users feel bored.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Japinat

Merit: 681

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:35:28 AM

Of course. Bitcoin has a future not only future but bright future. The price of the bitcoin today is $4500 per each and it seems that the it will reach $6000 before the month ends. I can have bright future because I have many bitcoins today.

I second the motion, very bright future for bitcoin. I just watched a video that shows the biggest mining farm in Iceland and the owner of it said that his seeing bitcoin with only one direction and that is "up". And upon hearing that for sure we are about to see the future of bitcoin and all of us that will remain in bitcoin will benefit.
Believers risk their money for bitcoin, I think they are doing it for a reason and they are not stupid to invest in something that has a little chance of success. We will not gonna lose money investing in bitcoin and I am very confident with that, we might see daily challenges but bitcoin is very strong to take bitcoin in an uptrend price. This kind of investment are for believers who are strong enough not to panic but just hold their bitcoins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kkofor

Activity: 365

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:05:40 AM

and when he say that. bitcoin price fall down from 5k to 4k$ now
arwin100

Activity: 2758
Merit: 813

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:40:23 AM

The reason bitcoins goes down for now is due to the fuds rotating now and maybe those 4000 $ downfall is just a big spices to the people here and maybe in future the price would came back to 5000$ or even more. And we should remember that bitcoins is strong coin and it will not die nor been placed by any of these existing coin.

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:29:04 AM

For huge trades and exchange Bitcoin is the best option. Considering all the advantages it has like effortless, anonymous  and fast transactions Bitcoin really have a bright future.  Cool
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:42:36 AM

Once I used to be very optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. But I am less excited now. There are a few reasons for that. First of all, the dominance of Bitcoin has come down. A few years back, the Bitcoin market cap was more than 90% of the total cryptocurrency market cap. But now, it has come down to around 47% (at one point, it was even lower than 40%). Another reason is the high fees. Small and medium-sized transactions are no longer viable with Bitcoin as a result of this.
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:02:39 PM

Move in bitcoin regard demonstrates that bitcoin is progressing.It is not an issue to be worried.Bitcoin has endorsed in japan and india is soon to legitimize bitcoin.Mass social affair of bitcoin is occurring wherever all through the world.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:18:40 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
Yes it actually true, bitcoin could offer peiole a lot of thing being a form of crypto-currency which is much likely to be aligned on the development of technology. I also believe that bitcoin could also serve as a good thing to transaction being a good option on investments trading and daily transactions.
Juel rana

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:04:50 PM

No doubt, it is like any other fiat currency now.
batang_bitcoin

Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:56:51 PM

No, that video was taped on July and we know what happened on July the price went up too fast and this is not about him that makes the price fall down. The reason behind this fall is that the Chinese government decided to cut ties with ICO's and local exchanges. I don't know if they want to get rid off bitcoin but still the future of bitcoin cannot be stopped.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:50:10 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

More and more people are getting into bitcoin, and crypto in general. Therefor more people will reach the forums. More people willing to advertise means that the payouts will reduce. I think the bitcoin and altcoin community is bigger than ever before. No need to worry as an early addopter
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:35:48 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

More and more people are getting into bitcoin, and crypto in general. Therefor more people will reach the forums. More people willing to advertise means that the payouts will reduce. I think the bitcoin and altcoin community is bigger than ever before. No need to worry as an early addopter
Yes it is. Bitcoin has a future. We all know that bitcoin price in last last years has been so very low compared to the price now but still it is good. The price is still good. We cannot say that it has a good future because we all know the first value of it. And that is really impressive because of its improvement.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:57:15 PM

Yes it is. Bitcoin has a future. We all know that bitcoin price in last last years has been so very low compared to the price now but still it is good. The price is still good. We cannot say that it has a good future because we all know the first value of it. And that is really impressive because of its improvement.

That's sounds great bitcoin's future has to come more greener pasture for all who been investing and promoting bitcoin. It doesn't mean price fluctuations made us discouraged for now, but it attracted more people to invest and current holdings will soar higher in the next few months. Those speculators riding the china's current ico banning, well it made more confusions to other holders. Ico offering was only banned and not bitcoin. There were still bigger whales whome still holding huge btc amounts and how will they ban it?  Wrong preceptions created negative effect. Ico banning has nothing to do with bitcoin because it's an alt coins. So future of bitcoin is very promising and getting brighter.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:43:00 AM

i think bitcoin and other altcoin have a big future.
there are all great because of their developer behind. bitcoin and altcoins are very famous now and they use as a substitute money to buy or to pay bills. bitcoin will be the future currency all over the world.

GorillaDental

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:22:08 AM

It has a future, just think about all of those countries with shaky currencies that want something stable, let alone makes money over time. With 21m coins and no more being printed, unlike USD, that's huge right there!
garmerys

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:57:17 AM

Definitely! Bitcoin holds a very bright future as far as I can see the things going on. I believe it is not only the future of Bitcoin which is bright but also all the investors who are investing their money into it, they will also have a very bright future. It will make many of us very much wealthy and will help us to earn more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: