Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68569 times)
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:23:57 AM

There is many factors made the success of the Bitcoin as first revolutionary crypto currency, it is free and open worldwide, decentralized currency, anonymous, with low fees of transactions, and also having a big community supporting it. So I think it is possible for bitcoin to be future of money.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:31:29 AM

Asking if bitcoin has a future? We are already in the future and no one will take bitcoin seriously if it doesn't have any future at all. I have believed in bitcoin because this is going to be the future of financial matters and transactions and look on where bitcoin is right now. There are too many people that are getting crazy about bitcoin and the price increases and it's demand will tell us if it doesn't have any future.

youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

Asking if bitcoin has a future? We are already in the future and no one will take bitcoin seriously if it doesn't have any future at all. I have believed in bitcoin because this is going to be the future of financial matters and transactions and look on where bitcoin is right now. There are too many people that are getting crazy about bitcoin and the price increases and it's demand will tell us if it doesn't have any future.

The future of bitcoin can be seen from how much user loyalty, then how strong bitcoin passes through the obstacles and issues that continue to be issued each period, so far bitcoin gets through it and creates a higher level of trust for the buyer. Controversy actually makes bitcoin stronger from year to year.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:12:43 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay. Bitcoin have got tremendous investors support, no other coins have got that. In fact more and more investors are being attracted to bitcoin daily.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
fijiral

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:35:02 PM

Bitcoin will tank down to 5500 USD, make sure to take profits now or too late!
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:41:48 PM

The future of bitcoin can be seen from how much user loyalty, then how strong bitcoin passes through the obstacles and issues that continue to be issued each period, so far bitcoin gets through it and creates a higher level of trust for the buyer. Controversy actually makes bitcoin stronger from year to year.

You mean us? There are too many loyal people that are into bitcoin and look on how each and everyone of us are defending bitcoin from those other fork coins that wants to replace from it's position and calling their forked coin as the real bitcoin. Those controversies that you are talking about does really affect bitcoin a lot but it remains to be strong as there are too many believers that remains to support it.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:03:25 AM

One or two bitcoin companies will not determine the future of bitcoin. bitcoin has the successful year 2017 and we are wishing to see more successful years for bitcoin.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:43:32 AM

particularly I think that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have a future, many people are betting and buying bitcoin thinking of a not too distant future where it becomes legal and strong as reliable even knowing of its instability
mokovelll

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:53:12 AM

Sell below 15889. Stop loss at 17446. Take profit at 12840.
Reason for the trading strategy (technically):
Price has shot up without triggering our sell entry yesterday. We now see that bitcoin  is testing major resistance at 15889 ( Fibonacci retracement area, horizontal overlap resistance, Fibonacci extension ) and we expect to see a strong drop from this level towards 12840 support ( Fibonacci extension , horizontal swing low support).
Stochastic (34,5,3) is seeing major resistance at 96% where we expect a corresponding drop from.
WorkingFine

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:54:00 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

Well, BTCjam reviews on net reveal crearly why they closed doors... people was using it to scam than taking real loans.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:11:54 AM

yea Indeed bitcoin will get bright future because performance of bitcoin is improving day by day and as performance is improving then bitcoin future will also becoming more and more brighter while also bitcoin due to better performance bitcoin is getting more and more followers and this will make bitcoin future brighter.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:32:32 AM

of course  bitcoin have a future ,a great future . Credit is money ,and bitcoin is credit money for the world ,not only just for a country.
People often ask this question even here on the forum and in normal life too. So I give them one simple answer for their question. Bitcoins are technical and the future is all about technology. Link up these two factors and just see whatever that comes in technology, they have such a bright present so don’t you think they will have a better future? Yes they have and so is the bitcoin.
The simple answer for this kind question is by tell them with bitcoin you can send money globally in easy way not as complicated as banks.
Just in a couple clicks and you have successfully send your money even for thousands miles away.
Pretty clear bitcoin has a place in the future , people just cannot realize it now .
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:00:05 AM

Bitcoin is a world wide base coin it is very familiar in this online market if you see master of bitcoin book you can found how many future with bitcoin.
Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:41:13 AM

Bitcoin is a very well known coin most of the people know about bitcoin and it have a real future so you can check master of bitcoin book for details.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:03:36 AM

definitely... we saw the grace run from time to time... and in 6months period it will surely go $10k..

Yes, i also witnessed the price change of bitcoin from time to time since i started here until now. And hoping to increase it at $10000 soon.
Yes why not but bitcoin have a bright future according to me and the reason behind is that the price of bitcoin is going increasing with time and the reason of increasing price is due to increasing investment in bitcoin by their users and in future it will be increased more because of good performance of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has no doubt a wonderful future not only in terms of its reputation in the international market but also in term of having more number of investors from all over the world.

Bitcoin is going to make our lives far better than our present lives and it will for sure play a very significant role in making the economic condition of this world better by providing more number of people better opportunities of making more money.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:09:12 AM

Bitcoin is digital gold. By technology, it probably loses to some altcoyins, but it will remain the standard in the world of crypto-currencies. On it the remaining crypto-currencies will be equal. Therefore, he has a future.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:30:35 AM

definitely... we saw the grace run from time to time... and in 6months period it will surely go $10k..

Yes, i also witnessed the price change of bitcoin from time to time since i started here until now. And hoping to increase it at $10000 soon.
Yes why not but bitcoin have a bright future according to me and the reason behind is that the price of bitcoin is going increasing with time and the reason of increasing price is due to increasing investment in bitcoin by their users and in future it will be increased more because of good performance of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has no doubt a wonderful future not only in terms of its reputation in the international market but also in term of having more number of investors from all over the world.

Bitcoin is going to make our lives far better than our present lives and it will for sure play a very significant role in making the economic condition of this world better by providing more number of people better opportunities of making more money.
Opportunities will be more greater if you would invest a portion of it to altcoins which are very interesting today rather than bitcoin only. Others may not surpass bitcoin buts its potential of growing and making a profit out of it is greater than bitcoin which is really at high value today.

Reputation is the key why bitcoin run at the top. Hope it will sustains its development which I think will benefit all of us in the future.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:35:31 AM

Absolutely bitcoin has a future not only as an investment because it enables us to earn but also as a form of online currency. Bitcoin i believe is here to stay,  the high demand of online activities makes this digital currency highly useful as form of payment which ease the traditional payment with bank as the middle man.  That being said,  this matter has made the people experience a big change in their lives.
Yes, Bitcoin is a bit difficult to use as a payment method, because 9 of the 10 people I know use Bitcoin just to make money, and that's what it will always be. Nobody will survive when the price of bitcoin is fixed Smiley Unfortunately I say the truth. No one wants to use Bitcoin as a method of payment because there are free transfer technologies.

regardless of the purpose of the user in using bitcoin, the demand of bitcoin on the market continues to increase and this means bitcoin development continues to rise day by day and we can speculate that the future of bitcoin will be wonderful? after all everyone is free to use bitcoin for any purpose right ? investment or  currency it's up to them, and whatever their goals will make bitcoin better,,
Obviously this currency she bright future and we can prove that by the number of investors it has and the growing market is clear indicator of its bright future. Well I think and believe that the price of bitcoin does matter and for almost all investors.

This is its high price which is attracting investors from all over the world. People are investing because they are quite sure about the high prices of bitcoin in the future.
Yeah bitcoin currency mood is activated now because bitcoin is the investment which can bring a lot of benefits to the investors court and most especially the profit rate is amazing and future is very awesome as you have said people are suing it like currency that’s a good thing soon it will be declared s global coin and then a lot of profit will come daily we don’t have any need to worry about bitcoin future because it will be good,
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

Well, BTCjam reviews on net reveal crearly why they closed doors... people was using it to scam than taking real loans.
Bitcoin have a very bright future and it will be survive for ever because bitcoin demand is very high in next year bitcoin will be reached to many countries which will increased its price so in my opinion bitcoin is a leading currency in market and a time will come that bitcoin will be an international currency because they way bitcoin is moving fast so it will be also able to end world poverty so the future of bitcoin is very bright and shine.
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:56:01 PM

Absolutely yes bitcoin have future because investors are using it to trade and aside that bitcoin had been existing for a very long time and they have been using it to trade.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: