Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

i think that bitcoin still has a future if you can choose the right time to buy bitcoin and keep holding it in a long term, you can get some  profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

For me it depends on the enthusiasm of all its bitcoin users, but if seen so far bitcoin users continue to grow and more and more people are interested in bitcoin around the world. So I'm sure bitcoin has a good future, and will be more and more the latest innovations that will implement the blockchain system.
Yup. Bitcoin still has a future ahead and the market is getting a lot of attention from investors and the demand for Bitcoin is increasing and this could lead to Bitcoin's $ 150,000 over the next few months.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

When certain services close their operation and stop serving bitcoin and cryptocurrency community, that action should not translate to weakness or the end of bitcoin. Businesses that depend on bitcoin and it's community come and go, but the ideology and concept of bitcoin remain the same.

zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

I think that bitcoin has a future against the mistrust of the government. Many rulers are also interested in earning with the crypto currency and are interested in new technologies.
ToxaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

I think that bitcoin has a very promising future, especially after Japan legalized the crypto currency as a form of payment.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:50:54 PM

For me it depends on the enthusiasm of all its bitcoin users, but if seen so far bitcoin users continue to grow and more and more people are interested in bitcoin around the world. So I'm sure bitcoin has a good future, and will be more and more the latest innovations that will implement the blockchain system.
Yup. Bitcoin still has a future ahead and the market is getting a lot of attention from investors and the demand for Bitcoin is increasing and this could lead to Bitcoin's $ 150,000 over the next few months.
Certainly because bitcoin is very difficult to be replaced by altcoin because it carries with it the very special features that the altcoin formed later in spite of the new improvements but still can not be replaced. be bitcoin. In addition, bitcoins are being overwhelmed by the community and it is certain that in order for a coin to be as popular as today's bitcoin, that coin must have existed for at least 10 years in the market.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

What a question. This questions you can ask maybe 5 years a go. But now everybody knows that theres a future for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Dont listen to much to the news from the mainstream media.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Confidently believed yes, as far as i know, there are lots of people around the world seriously earned good amount and changed their life status through bitcoins, This is the smartest way to invest nowadays:)
I wouldn't go with the phrase ‘a lot of’ as if you compare the user of Bitcoin with the rest of World Population, it is a very small percentage but the good news is, that percentage is increasing with time. We are actually transforming our methods and everything is, like, being shifted into to digital world.

Bitcoin is the future of money because it exists in digital form. At the present moment nobody is going to agree with me but don't deny the fact that technology is covering every matter now.
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

So far, many people don't know bitcoin, and some people who know it are watching or wondering. If more people buy bitcoins, prices will surely rise, as the circulation of bitcoins is limited. If the price of bitcoin goes up, almost all of the COINS have gone up, which is a very good future!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
ICOcosmos

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

Of course, bitcoin has a future that's silly questions to ask. They will fix scaling and all other politicized "problems".
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

Confidently believed yes, as far as i know, there are lots of people around the world seriously earned good amount and changed their life status through bitcoins, This is the smartest way to invest nowadays:)

Few years before, this had already been a question for bitcoin and see where it is right now! Bitcoin is so sonorous now and everyone is very eager to learn about this. There is an increasing demand on bitcoin investments. It is also being used as an alternative for cash and its value s getting bigger. Therefore, my point on this is that, YES bitcoin has a future. Not just a future but a bright future!

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
Yes Bitcoin has a bright future. Day by day bitcoin popularity has increasing now everywhere. People of all over the the world using Bitcoin in shopping mall, marketing, shopping, shipping, travelling, and other sphere. So i think that Bitcoin has a great future.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
Yes Bitcoin has a bright future. Day by day bitcoin popularity has increasing now everywhere. People of all over the the world using Bitcoin in shopping mall, marketing, shopping, shipping, travelling, and other sphere. So i think that Bitcoin has a great future.

This is the beginning of everything because every year there will be new changes about the usefulness of Bitcoin. Wink
I remain confident that bitcoin development will still be done. bitcoin has something that no other coins have. if bitcoin has no future, I think the price will never be as high as it is today.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BETnaBET

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

Yes  bitcoin has 100%future now. If we just based on the price of bitcoin, all people will go here because the price is too high that will make us hope for the future.Bitcoin brings joy that attracts the people to be currious of bitcoin. Because this is only l know who can help the needy.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

This is the beginning of everything because every year there will be new changes about the usefulness of Bitcoin. Wink
I remain confident that bitcoin development will still be done. bitcoin has something that no other coins have. if bitcoin has no future, I think the price will never be as high as it is today.

Do you have any doubt in that.?Now the value of bitcoin may be low,but you have to see the past of bitcoin.So it may surely raise more than a 20,000$.So I think this is the right time to inverse your money in bitcoin.Do you know the price of bitcoin in the year start is 1000$ and now it's 14,000$,Even a diamond price will not reach this much in a single year.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

I think bitcoin still has a good future and deserves to be made an investment choice, but maybe the bitcoin will be defeated by altcoin, everything can happen because nothing is impossible in this world
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

I am still convinced that my favorite coin is bitcoin, bitcoin has a good future, now more and more countries are already legalizing bitcoin, so bitcoin will continue to grow and more and more will use bitcoin.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

I think bitcoin still has a good future and deserves to be made an investment choice, but maybe the bitcoin will be defeated by altcoin, everything can happen because nothing is impossible in this world
Absolutely right, after bitcoins out of stock there must be an altcoin which will ascend the throne and replace bitcoin. It will be happening in a few years I guess.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

I think it is. It has survived so many changes and movements in the past, many different surges of altcoins that has affected its value, and forks that are made to neutralize its effects in the market. I think given how much it has improved and how much experience its got under its belt, it could survive so many changes that even if there are some bumps on the road or intervals where it doesn't increase value. Bitcoin still has a good future ahead.

checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

of course bitcoin has a future, even the future of bitcoin is very good, bitcoin is a digital currency whereas the next generation will develop all-digital technology, so bitcoin will be very expensive for decades to come.
I know many of the community here in bitcoin world believed that with bitcoin they can achieve their dreams in life. You are also correct that bitcoin started at a value of cents only, but look what value of bitcoin do we have now it is 2300$ almost which is shows that it has  brighter future waiting for us who believed in it.
Yeah this fact is true that those who believed in bitcoin they are now in good economic situation and those who are new investor bitcoin will also bless them in future because the more brighter future is coming ahead for all of use and as price is now at 16.5k and in some days it will be above 20k and then people will make a lot from their coins and this convention will stay forever it will keep on giving profit to all communities.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: