Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68569 times)
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:15:07 AM

there is a future of course. It will perform big part of the world or maybe it will become the currency of the world. they saying one currency in the whole world. so well will just continue and don't listen the people that saying the bitcoin is scam.  we prove and understand that bitcoin is not what they thinking...and to those stayed  and continue believing and trusting, investing and waiting... become millionaire.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:27:25 AM

In spite of the fact that we see today, at bitcoin the big future, the market to be restored and everything will return as was, we will much see interesting in the world of cryptocurrencies in 2018. Bitcoin will be still long time number one)

clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

If Bitcoin does not have future,  we might as well forget about cryptocurrency altogether.  The reason there is any coin is because if Bitcoin.  I know many Altcoin providing more services apart from payment,  yet all coin are tied to the value of bitcoin.

carter937

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
I understand that we are very wild when Bitcoin lost 70% of its value in just five weeks, for me it was a terrible loss. But with the great applications and benefits of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will increase again to be sure. We can see from yesterday until now the bitcoin has shown signs of rising again and returning to $ 7800. That is a very good signal so that I can trust and continue to keep bitcoin.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:37:33 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
It is obvious that the bitcoin will have bright future. Bitcoin is now becoming popular all over the world. Many people are now starting to accept bitcoin as money. There are big possibilities that many retailers and businesses will accept bitcoin as money.

rinamor

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

If we analysis the bitcoin value chat, every year by year the bitcoin price is increasing the amount.  We have an understandable future on it, and those people in the involved in the cryptocurrency. Every one of us knows the benefits that give to bitcoin. Bitcoin helps us to be creative and creating own strategy in the trading and helps us in our daily life.

( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
_______GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS_______
JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE! (http://buzzshow.com/tokensale/)
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

Yes Bitcoin future is proven in last 2 years that is the great achievement of high price and due to the best digital currency and latest blockchain system and the great value because it is limited in quantity and the demand and also famous because of the branded companies and websites strat to accepting bitcoin as a payment process that is the graet achievement and that is the proof in future bitcoin price and demand will touch to moon.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

I think the bitcoin price will decline again in the near future, if you're worried about the future of bitcoin and wonder why some sites are closing, I think it's common. These situations and events I think are a good sign for the future of bitcoin.
Whatever happens with bitcoin I remain optimistic and believe that bitcoin will bounce back, and I will stick it or hold it if bitcoin goes down as it is now because I'm sure even though I have to wait long term bitcoin will go up again and that's equal to my investment for the future. I'm sure bitcoin will bounce back and will be the future dream of bitcoin users.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:48:12 PM

I think bitcoin have a future as long as people continue to use it and support it, it has a big future and will last many more years.

Probably it will sound strange, but I think that this fall made a great hype around Bitcoin. Now it will be even more popular and start to grow soon. IMHO.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

Yes Bitcoin future is proven in last 2 years that is the great achievement of high price and due to the best digital currency and latest blockchain system and the great value because it is limited in quantity and the demand and also famous because of the branded companies and websites strat to accepting bitcoin as a payment process that is the graet achievement and that is the proof in future bitcoin price and demand will touch to moon.
Yes, no doubt the bitcoin has a brighter future but what scares the most from adopting it or accepting it as a payment because of the price fluctuation, the prices keep on changing very much rapidly and in such a case no merchant is willing to take a risk to accept bitcoins. But regardless of those fluctuation problems, we can say bitcoin must have good future as per its potentials are taken into consideration.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

I think bitcoin have a future as long as people continue to use it and support it, it has a big future and will last many more years.

Probably it will sound strange, but I think that this fall made a great hype around Bitcoin. Now it will be even more popular and start to grow soon. IMHO.
Don't  think about it,  what we do is buy, buy, and buy to make normal Bitcoin back beat stupid people who dump the price to be low, crypto is the currency of the future, with the new era blockchain certainly Bitcoin will be the best digital currency

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

Recent developments in the digital money market in general and bitcoin in particular have fallen sharply. Market capitalization from $ 800bn to $ 300bn is showing the withdrawal of large numbers of investors. I'm very worried whether the bitcoin is a bubble and could explode in the future. I am holding a lot of bitcoin at $ 16,000, compared to the current loss of more than 50% of my assets. .
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:33:07 PM

If you ask me this same question 6 months before then I say yes bitcoin have a great future in the crypto market field. But in this situation giving a perfect speculation is really hard for me. But as a bitcoiner, I still hope bitcoin had a great future.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:22:55 AM

Yes, Bitcoin have future. Well everything has a future. Bitcoin uses Blockchain data structure to prevent double spending. I believe Bitcoin will survive in the long term unless a vastly better technology replaces it.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

Yes ! Bitcoin really had a future in fact i read an announcements or news that bitcoin will reach 60,000 USD in 2018.
serfnin

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:38:59 AM

is there any future for bitcoin really.

They say no future for Bitcoin.
He's on lastinvite.com if you want to point and laugh.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:51:32 AM

if I see bitcoin prices today I think the future of bitcoin is not good, I hesitate to hold the bitcoin I have because the price continues to decline and bitcoin prices this year is very low compared to last year
then sell your coins,no ones forcing you to hold.and besides we dont need weaker hands here.your the reason why fuds are going success.you all have only here because of easy money,earning without capital because of joining signature campaigns and now acting as a holder.lol

If you ask me this same question 6 months before then I say yes bitcoin have a great future in the crypto market field. But in this situation giving a perfect speculation is really hard for me. But as a bitcoiner, I still hope bitcoin had a great future.
your word is contradicting why not just say i wll hold for 6 months because i see future of bitcoin from then
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

There is no doubt about the fact that bitcoin maintain lots of future. Lots who purchase bitcoin at the initial phase have previously viewing the future in terms of the high return of investment and also the market price of Bitcoin is on the rise day by day, In my opinion our future is bright simply because soon we'll begin keeping track of our profit.

Affirmative that bitcoin has a bright future as for now we are discomfort because of lower value but there are a lot of company and country continues to develop with an understanding of the bitcoin so that the value of the bitcoin can be precious and worth. More people fascinating in the bitcoin and I hope that we can use the bitcoin not only buying online stuff but even the ordinary transaction. For me, bitcoin is the still the best cryptocurrency even up and down of the value.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

It has a future because of the movements of bitcoin that keeps giving bitcoin a positive progress. Bitcoin is one of the most powerful cryptocurrency in the internet and that is why a lot of people are thinking of going into bitcoin and if almost all the people in the internet goes into bitcoin then it will result for a huge increase for making the future of bitcoin even brighter
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

We can see with great application of bitocin has attracted the attention of many financial investors, in addition to bitcoin also many countries. That tells us that bitcoin is a gold of the future and will be the means of payment promised in the coming years. That will boost the BTC's price dramatically, I think the BTC price will hit $ 70000 this year.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: