Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:12:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68569 times)
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:32:44 PM

For me bitcoin the blood and with out bitcoin i will not happy in life so bitcoin i like the most for future because i know that the bitcoin is the future era currency and we can make money from this money so it is good to earn more and more this form of money i would like to participate in this currency because the bitcoin users are keenly interested in the bitcoin holding and i hope that in the start of April the bitcoin will be legally accepted in the US and some other countries.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:36:04 PM

I did not hear what companies want to withdraw their funds from the crypto currency. I think that if this happened, most of the platform participants would join them.
carter937

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:49:48 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
No doubt, Bitcoin is currently the most valuable digital currency in the world, so it will grow and grow in value in the future due to its inherent nature. Rare of the market. So we should buy bitcoin right now to catch up with the market.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

Bitcoin future is certain but the question is,  are you going to be part of that future or would you be distracted at some point and forget about Bitcoin and it's potential?  Many people that started investing and trading bitcoin eventually give up on it.  Will you be part of such people?

rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:47:14 AM

I think bitcoin and many other crypto,s have a bright future.there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value.nowadays that bitcoin is being acknowlege.there is a of great development behind the scenes to a degree most of us could not compere hend.people in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings.I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:51:40 AM

100%, bitcoin is the future
I disagree, 100% is too positive, we are like investing without knowing the risk.
I hope people would not only think of the possible profit on investing in bitcoin or the future of bitcoin but also
they have to look at the risk because that way they can properly budget their investment and put only what they can afford to lose.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

Yes, the bitcoin has a future because they are the one who provides lots of opportunities in the entire humanity. Bitcoin is ablessing from above that we should be thankful and blessed off.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

The most liquid and widely used crptocurrency is the world is bitcoin. There is a long list if altcoins and they are never going to dominate bitcoin. We all know the investors of bitcoin are growing everyday, many countries recognize It as a currency, all these factors drive bitcoin to have a bright future.

MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:03:36 AM

The most liquid and widely used crptocurrency is the world is bitcoin. There is a long list if altcoins and they are never going to dominate bitcoin. We all know the investors of bitcoin are growing everyday, many countries recognize It as a currency, all these factors drive bitcoin to have a bright future.

While I don't have doubts on Bitcoin's bright future. I can never say never on altcoins. As we can see there are a lots of altcoins already that are seriously making great platforms and partnerships with large companies in the world are making it very promising.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
How can something significant and highly valued close down if the demand is high. It is true that bitcoin is expensive and is still rising high because of the fact the demand of bitcoin is also high making it a very expensive. For me some campaigns have reduced payouts to implement proper distribution of tokens. Bitcoin is the future and will be the leader of online transactions. Big companies and bank institutions are now working their way to adopting the technology behind this incredible digital currency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

I did not hear what companies want to withdraw their funds from the crypto currency. I think that if this happened, most of the platform participants would join them.
Off course  yes, for me the future of bitcoin is very bright and there is no doubt that in the futute  many people in this world is we will support bitcoin and i think in the future the price of bitcoin is can pump verg high even $100k.

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

bitcoin is a global currency which is globally using now.bitcoin is now using trade markets,shopping, bitcoin is using now educational expenses. i think bitcoin has great future.

Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

Bitcoin has a very bright future ahead of us because it is getting more volatile and people will invest more and more big investors will come and invest BTC because they know that the growth can be amazing.
bestr17

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

I used to believe Bitcoin was the future of global currency, and while no one can argue it has had a massive influence on how decentralised currencies could work, I'm not convinced it is the solution it once promised to be.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

Confidently believed yes, as far as i know, there are lots of people around the world seriously earned good amount and changed their life status through bitcoins, This is the smartest way to invest nowadays!
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

Bitcoin has a very bright future ahead of us because it is getting more volatile and people will invest more and more big investors will come and invest BTC because they know that the growth can be amazing.

My opinion is bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and so the control is on all investors and users of bitcoin that’s why this doubt happen for all people in crypto currencies and my answer is bitcoin has not end and the last bitcoin mining is too difficult for all miners .

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

We can see that bitcoin is recovering extremely strongly, the current bitcoin price has recovered to $ 11000 and is still rising. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will soon reach the $ 20000 level as of the end of 2017. There are many countries that recognize and license legal bitcoin, bitcoin is spreading strongly in the world.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

Bitcoin is the future you could say, hardly a question whether it will be involved in the future anymore. Cool

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

Definitely, Bitcoin is the future. The infrastructure is already here. PoW is the most secured consensus there is. All it needs to be tweak is the speed in confirmation. Mass adoption is slowly embracing in. Give it 3 to 5 more years and we can see most financial institutions would build their foundation based on blockchain technology.

RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

I think bitcoin is the future, because it is supreme security, and is widely used. currently in the world There are many countries that have legally licensed bitcoin. It provides a good source of income for everyone, including me. bitcoin is recovering strongly. I think that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will reach the price of $ 50 thousand.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: