Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:01:19 AM

Bitcoin really have a good future, because obviously the value of bitcoin so far was totally amazing. Which is shows that bitcoin has a lot of investors at the present time now, together with the users also.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

Bitcoin really have a good future, because obviously the value of bitcoin so far was totally amazing. Which is shows that bitcoin has a lot of investors at the present time now, together with the users also.
that Bitcoin is in the highest price category, no one will argue. But What is the very value of Bitcoin, so far I have not received an answer. Each coin of a crypto currency represents a product or service, but Bitcoin is already appreciated only because he is a Pioneer.
BunnyToken
Copper Member

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

bitcoin transaction speed is very slow  Shocked

Token sale 13 March
BunnyToken.com
Adult Industr
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

I believe we can see Bitcoin at its old high price soon. Bitcoin just survived the onslaught at $5,000 to $6,000 level. Where are we heading then? This is recovery time.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:24:26 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 04:18:48 PM by syahdurindu

bitcoin is the future for us, because bitcoin will be a replacement for fiat currency in the future ...
The use of digital currency in the future is a must because digital currencies are easier to use and more practical ..

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Yes the company of bitcoin has a big future in our society, especially in our industry. They will be one who will starts a better management for the benefit of all.

Bitcoin and blockchain technologies will be used in future almost in every sphere - medicine, science, industry, art, even music. I suppose we will see it very soon.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

for sure btc will have a strong future , becose its fundamentaly very strong now , look on all companys which come here
microsoft and alot of gygants in crypto and blockchain now . i think we will see alot of new and shoked things in nearest future
ewonardo

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

for sure btc will have a strong future , becose its fundamentaly very strong now , look on all companys which come here
microsoft and alot of gygants in crypto and blockchain now . i think we will see alot of new and shoked things in nearest future

Don't worry about the future of Bitcoins as it will be always good and positive. Many of people say that
Bitcoin has no price in the past, but currently Bitcoin is a high price, and I think this will continue in the future.
fat buddah

Activity: 329
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

iam in crypto when BTC was 40$ and when it start selling for 70$ it was expensive for me lol Smiley
After on 200$ it was expensive Smiley on 1200 it was so expensive Smiley after 3k i didnot buy it becose it was expensive Smiley

Now its 10k and its so expensive Smiley lol - when it will have good price to buy again ? Smiley

sunder54

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

I'm believe in this technology so I'm sure that Bitcoin price will going up again at least 5 years Bitcoin still have price. A lot of people still don't know Bitcoin and Bitcoin is good tech for future. It's just my opinion  Grin  Grin  Grin
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:55:00 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
It's not a bad sign, it's a good sign for us. When what is happening we know that it will go up and continue going up in the future. The use of projects or services that use it as a payment method proves that it is becoming more and more popular.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

I think the bitcoin price will decline again in the near future, if you're worried about the future of bitcoin and wonder why some sites are closing, I think it's common. These situations and events I think are a good sign for the future of bitcoin.
In my opinion, bitcoin has a bright future and reduction and bitcoin restrictions is a game because not all the best options always go smoothly. If bitcoin does not have a bright future, maybe no rich people are interested or no investors are interested in bitcoin. so they have a reason why they are interested in bitcoin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
You can see that in recent days the price of bitcoin is showing very positive signs, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering strongly over time, it is clear that bitcoin prices are steadily rising and start to increase. price back. The impact of the positive signals of the world in the world has led to bitcoin so strong growth, I believe bitcoin prices will reach $ 50,000 this year.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:55:16 PM

Yes, Bitcoin have a really good future. Current growth rates will fetch u good profits.
I think it is not like you, can say if crossed $ 12000 milestone will go straight to the $ 14000 mark. But $ 12000 is a huge resistance and bitcoin will be hard to beat. At present, the bitcoin price is above $ 11000, so the risk is very high when investing in this time, bitcoin price may drop further if not overcome the $ 12000 mark.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

You can see that in recent days the price of bitcoin is showing very positive signs, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering strongly over time, it is clear that bitcoin prices are steadily rising and start to increase. price back. The impact of the positive signals of the world in the world has led to bitcoin so strong growth, I believe bitcoin prices will reach $ 50,000 this year.

Even if we dont look at the past price of the bitcoin, we can really see that it has a possitive sign of rising in the near future, because of its fast growing economy. The bitcoin may have a bright future because of its amazing features and it is built with profit, and we all know that everyone of us really wanted a huge profit in order for us to provide things that we badly need in daily life of living.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

I think there is a great deal of enthusiasm for bitcoin as a speculation and store of significant worth. Individuals in nations with high expansion can utilize bitcoin to hold their investment funds. I think bitcoin has a future in this utilization.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:47:41 PM

Even if we dont look at the past price of the bitcoin, we can really see that it has a possitive sign of rising in the near future, because of its fast growing economy. The bitcoin may have a bright future because of its amazing features and it is built with profit, and we all know that everyone of us really wanted a huge profit in order for us to provide things that we badly need in daily life of living.
Yes that is right people are too much confident about the increasing price of bitcoin and that is why most of the people are not selling their bitcoin but continuously holding it. In fact they know about the importance of bitcoin and they think that bitcoin will really give them a very good profit and therefore they even holding bitcoin while its price was dumping, Hope that very soon its price will start increasing.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:33:30 AM

Yes, bitcoin have a future. Bitcoin is digital currency that give you many way for earning. Other day by day bitcoin price increase. If you buy today some btc after a time you seen that bitcoin give you golden future for her price increase.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:33:03 AM

Bitcoin has proved that it can surplus other highly valued instruments like Gold. Its price has even gone beyond that of Gold. We all know that Gold was the most valued precious metal and was even used as a backup currency for most economies. This is a full prove that bitcoin has a very bright future.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

The profits you earned from Bitcoin is from the changes value in the price of Bitcoin. Do you know this mean? It means you never have profit if the price of Bitcoin doesn't increase. And how to the price of Bitcoin increase? It depends on the investor of Bitcoin, if Bitcoin is really good, the world will set its value is high.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: