Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78840 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:29:20 AM

Noob Question Alert ***

I was wondering..

How is the Network Hashrate for VGS around 30GH/s ...yet the mining pools posted on the OP are almost empty?

Are there like....secret mining pools out there or something? ^^""
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:36:53 AM

Ok - whilst versions are still showing incorrect I have actually staked this evening.  That portion seems to be working.

bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:02:04 AM

I have received my FLY -> VGC swap coins today...thanks Vegas
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:02:58 PM

Noob Question Alert ***

I was wondering..

How is the Network Hashrate for VGS around 30GH/s ...yet the mining pools posted on the OP are almost empty?

Its a good question actually. The answer is this: solomining. There are massive wherehouses that mine a coin of there choice. I dont think its another pool as they would post it here, and I am only aware of 2 pools as listed on the OP. There really isnt anything you can do about a solominer, except wait for them to leave. As long as its profitable, they will mine. The best thing smaller users can do is band together with as much hashpower as they can added together to match or beat the other pool.  By the way, here in my house, there are no noob questions. Everyone was new at crypto and there was a time , we knew nothing and asked the same questions. Always feel comfortable here to ask any and all questions. Like the sign says "WELCOME" Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:13:32 PM

My FLY is open  Grin

- wallet is staking

- only 4 connections

Vegas I won't recommend sending anymore FLY to the Burn Address, but possibly keep the remaining coins in many chunks to keep the blockchain moving.  We will not be able to send our coins to you if the blockchain stalls for a week.

Agreed MM. Its a big concern I have. I understand the need for users not to stake to get their coins out. The clear answer is I stake the swap/burn wallet, and I need about 4 connections. There is no easy answer on this one, but we will get through this.Here is the bottom line, it might require about 4-5 members to "stake past the clock". Then when the clock has run out, I will distribute the VGS to those members, and the network will slowly die out on its own. Let me know your thoughts.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:33:19 PM

Noob Question Alert ***

I was wondering..

Its a good question actually. The answer is this: solomining. There are massive wherehouses that mine a coin of there choice. I dont think its another pool as they would post it here, and I am only aware of 2 pools as listed on the OP. There really isnt anything you can do about a solominer, except wait for them to leave. As long as its profitable, they will mine. The best thing smaller users can do is band together with as much hashpower as they can added together to match or beat the other pool.  By the way, here in my house, there are no noob questions. Everyone was new at crypto and there was a time , we knew nothing and asked the same questions. Always feel comfortable here to ask any and all questions. Like the sign says "WELCOME" Wink

Vegas
First of all I would like to thank you for being kind enough to answer noob questions, lots of others just ignore the question, This is one thing that concerns me is that as a solominer, my chances are quite low, however I feel like to join a pool, with my equipment, my chances of striking then there are still quite low. Should I be looking at joining new markets and avoid ones that are already a bit saturated, or try to join for a pool of an already profitable one like yours and take my chances. Sorry for this question or if it’s off topic it’s just youtube tutorials can only take you so far.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:09:31 PM

Noob Question Alert ***

I was wondering..

Vegas
First of all I would like to thank you for being kind enough to answer noob questions, lots of others just ignore the question, This is one thing that concerns me is that as a solominer, my chances are quite low, however I feel like to join a pool, with my equipment, my chances of striking then there are still quite low. Should I be looking at joining new markets and avoid ones that are already a bit saturated, or try to join for a pool of an already profitable one like yours and take my chances. Sorry for this question or if it’s off topic it’s just youtube tutorials can only take you so far.

Your doing fine. Ok.. when I have the time, I love to spread valuable information that I have learned through experience. My advice to you, is choose 3-5 coins you really like, and stay with them. I would ONLY invest in a coin that has a hero member or higher. This is a signal of trust. Trust is everything in crypto. Once you have selected your coins, then mine on a very profitable multipool. Use those coins you earn, lets say the payout is in btc. Use the BTC to buy the long term coins you trust. Short term coins are VERY high risk. Las Vegas coin, is a "Long play". Everyone that knows me in crypto knows I have been around for 3 years, and have 5000 + posts. Your money is VERY safe with VGS. However, you WONT get rich over night, but you also will not LOSE your money overnight. The mentality in crypto is always "get rich quick". Well, with this strategy, youll win some, and lose most. But, youll only hear about the wins in the troll boxes. I bring a new style to crypto, and thats wealth gained over time. It makes crypto more enjoyable, that you can be a part of something great in the beginning, and follow the story as it goes. Las Vegas coin is EVER evolving. There will be new features added all the time. I will also be doing mass marketing to the Las Vegas community. With the price of btc always going up,  more attention and awareness will be brought to crypto. That means more more and more investors. Here are some of the coins I am personally invested in that I need not worry about losing it all. Diamond
coin (DMD), Bitsend (BSD), and if you like my style, then look at my only other coin XDE2.

Hope this information helps.

Vegas

dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:12:40 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 09:33:10 PM by dennislevy

Vegas
My FLY is open  Grin

- wallet is staking

- only 4 connections

Vegas I won't recommend sending anymore FLY to the Burn Address, but possibly keep the remaining coins in many chunks to keep the blockchain moving.  We will not be able to send our coins to you if the blockchain stalls for a week.

Agreed MM. Its a big concern I have. I understand the need for users not to stake to get their coins out. The clear answer is I stake the swap/burn wallet, and I need about 4 connections. There is no easy answer on this one, but we will get through this.Here is the bottom line, it might require about 4-5 members to "stake past the clock". Then when the clock has run out, I will distribute the VGS to those members, and the network will slowly die out on its own. Let me know your thoughts.

Vegas

So, I should unlock my wallet and let my Fly wallet stake? I have 7.7k in stacks of 200+ which is about 38 stacks.
Then when time runs out, I can send you my wallet.dat or can confirm off of presstab,s explorer, or both?
I am currently #3 on the block explorer. Okay will unlock wallet for POS, to help move the chain for others.
Opened wallet for POS minted 8 stacks. Or moved blockchain 8 blocks. Weight 3223724, several stacks 20+ days.

Peace, Dennis

midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:24:45 PM

Vegas
My FLY is open  Grin

- wallet is staking

- only 4 connections

Vegas I won't recommend sending anymore FLY to the Burn Address, but possibly keep the remaining coins in many chunks to keep the blockchain moving.  We will not be able to send our coins to you if the blockchain stalls for a week.

Vegas

So, I should unlock my wallet and let my Fly wallet stake? I have 7.7k in stacks of 200+ which is about 38 stacks.
Then when time runs out, I can send you my wallet.dat or can confirm off of presstab,s explorer, or both?
I am currently #3 on the block explorer. Okay will unlock wallet for POS, to help move the chain for others.

Peace, Dennis

Dennis,

I am thinking that is probably the best for us and the remaining FLY holders.  Keep staking and send the coins as they mature to keep the chain going.  Whatever is left we send the wallet.dat or dump the priv keys and send to Vegas.

We may have enough in our wallet to help keep the blockchain moving so smaller holders can get there FLY swapped.
strannik951159

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:15:02 PM

Writes: the source of the blocks is not available.

📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention
freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:27:27 PM

Hi vegas the new download VGS wallet<www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/lasvegascoin-qt-August-6th-2017.exe> is still version 2.99 and now it has 0 connections to the network and is not staking! Nice graphic btw.

peace,
Rick

** WALLET UPDATE 2.31.00 RELEASED AUGUST 6TH 2017 4:00PM pst **

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/lasvegascoin-qt-August-6th-2017.exe

OK guys for those of you having staking issues , please update your wallet to our latest version that has the staking fix. We have also corrected the green arrow that now stays on when your first stake is eligible.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE WAIT 5-7 MINUTES AFTER UNLOCKING YOUR WALLET FOR STAKING STATUS TO CHANGE, THEN GO INTO CONSOLE AND TYPE "GETSTAKINGSTATUS" look at the last line. It should say:  "staking status" : true

Also fixed is the startup error: "blk.dat is corrupted" on some machines.

I have tested this on 2 machines and its working great.

Vegas

I am staking just fine. My info is below.

I have 19 connections on Win 10 64 bit. Which system are you using?

Hi again,
I'm on windows 7 32 bit. I'm not sure how you got 64 bit from this download. I had 64 bit with 102 but not now.The current wallet Las Vegas Coin Core has no connections and no staking. Is this where you got your current download? It's funny I have absolutely no problem with a myriad of over coin wallets, just fly and now VGS coin wallets, why would that be?Huh

version v2.2.99.0-gcbcb549 (32-bit)

Copyright (C) 2009-2017 The Bitcoin Core Developers

Copyright (C) 2014-2017 The Dash Core Developers

Copyright (C) 2015-2017 The Las Vegas Coin Core Developers

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
strannik951159

📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:36:58 PM

Wallet does not sync

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:48:44 PM

Wallet does not sync

The latest version , is STILL this:

As far as syncing issues, there are 36 nodes connected. That is absolute proof that the wallet works perfect. Please check your firewall or av.

xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:31:26 AM

Noob Question Alert ***

I was wondering..

Vegas

Thanks Dev  Smiley Smiley

That just "freed" up a Whole lot of "processing power" from my brain hehe ^^... ive seen that with alot of coins i been mining. Googling every relevant keyword i could think up...to find the "secret pools" hehe! ^^"""

Ah well...i suppose those guys earned it, seeing as they probs started crypto years ago ^^..good on them i guess ^^"

Ill keep chipping away at it...one hour at a time hehe Wink

xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:33:19 AM

Wallet does not sync

Yea..im sync'd just fine also...So its working fine on my end ..

Im still waiting for my first 24hrs to pass since i received some VGS...to see if i can stake also ..

Letchas know if mines okay ...in about 5 hrs ^^
strannik951159

📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 12:37:48 AM

Wallet does not sync

The latest version , is STILL this:

As far as syncing issues, there are 36 nodes connected. That is absolute proof that the wallet works perfect. Please check your firewall or av.

addnode   Huh Huh Huh

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:04:35 AM

vegasguy, now I am just sent my FLY coins for swap. Downloaded latest VGS wallet and working very well
What is decision about masternode, which amount it will be minimum?
also, what is the situation with FLY on Yobit, is it working okay? maybe i can buy more before going to finished swap

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:06:23 AM

Hey Vegas, I've just about given up at this point. Still have not gotten my wallet synced / coins that I've purchased.
Here's a screenshot,

https://ibb.co/eDkrNF
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:14:26 AM

Latest wallet is working for me and I got a staking reward. I will have my wallet open to help strengthen the chain.
peachcakey

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:46:01 AM

What is the block reward percentage for masternodes and miners?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: