Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 07:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78883 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3347

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:50:13 AM

The new wallet seems to be working perfectly for staking at the moment. I am planning on setting up a masternode in the near future on my VPS but first I'll let everything settle down a bit before setting one up. I have also spread the word on Twitter about the new wallet update which people need to update asap so I hope people are listing out there.

I agree with you about new wallet. Finally i got something from staking.

Vella which VPS server do you use? windows? Can you recommend one?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jimmy24651

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:52:40 AM

shall i admit to myself that im screwed on this project very badly? I have bought VGS 5-6$ each and I see there no chance to get up to  1 $ soon,What a nightmare,there is nothing active no fb, no twitter , no website, no telegram no advertisement and so on  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

If you want my advice, I will give it.  Take it for what it's worth.

If you need the money, sell what you have at current prices, cut the loss, and go on about your life.  If the market continues to drop, then you have "made a profit".  If the market rallies, wait for confirmation of an uptrend, then buy back in below $5-6 each, then you have still profited.  Quite frankly, I think the market has plenty of room to drop before we see another run up.  I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt I am.

If you don't need the money, then just stop looking at it so much.  Whenever Bitcoin rallies, altcoins will rally with it.  It's not a question of if, but of when.  As you wait it out, you will be receiving coins, assuming you have a masternode set up.  If you don't have one set up, what are you waiting for?  Theyre cheap!!

This is all very cut and paste advice for anyone who got into this space fairly recently, and could probably be given to millions of others just like you.  Here is something that may help you:  Go back to coin exchange, and look at your trade history.  See what the price was for VGS when you bought it.  You will see that they don't show you how many dollars you paid for each coin.  They show you the BTC value.  Stop looking at your portfolio is USD value.  Try to get you BTC holdings up, then when the market rally (as they always do), you will see the dollar signs that you are currently looking for.

Sorry for being long winded.
jimmy24651

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:03:00 AM

Ok, I have updated the node install script to build from master of the new repo.  I also made the update command remove the existing code because it was re-using old compilation files.

Here is the command you can use to update your nodes (assumes logged in as root on your VPS):

Code:
cd vps && git pull && ./install.sh -p lasvegascoin -u
/usr/local/bin/lasvegascoin-cli -conf=/etc/masternodes/lasvegascoin_n1.conf stop

This new version has no corresponding release in github yet, but in future if you want to update to a specific tagged version (for example v3.0.5.1) the command would be:

Code:
cd vps && git pull && ./install.sh -p lasvegascoin -r "tags/v3.0.5.1" -u

when i run this command, I get the following error:

See the following link for instructions how to add multiple ipv4 addresses on vultr:
https://www.vultr.com/docs/add-secondary-ipv4-address

I am not versed in linux, so I have no idea how to go about correcting this.  Any advice?
goosewobbler

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:41:32 AM

I tweaked and cleaned up the node script setup guide and uploaded it to the docs in my fork.

https://github.com/goosewobbler/LasVegasCoin2/blob/master/doc/vps-masternode-setup.md
goosewobbler

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:55:13 AM

<snip>

See the following link for instructions how to add multiple ipv4 addresses on vultr:

I am not versed in linux, so I have no idea how to go about correcting this.  Any advice?

Are you using IPV6 addresses?  

If you are, you haven't enabled support on your VPS.  In Vultr this is a checkbox on the server setup page.

My nodes are IPV6 enabled even though configured for IPV4.  If yours are not enabled for IPV6, it might be that we need to be more specific with the update command, like:

IPV4 Nodes
Code:
cd vps && git pull && ./install.sh -p lasvegascoin -n 4 -u

IPV6 Nodes
Code:

Let me know if this helps.
jimmy24651

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:02:38 AM

<snip>

I am not versed in linux, so I have no idea how to go about correcting this.  Any advice?

Are you using IPV6 addresses?  

If you are, you haven't enabled support on your VPS.  In Vultr this is a checkbox on the server setup page.

My nodes are IPV6 enabled even though configured for IPV4.  If yours are not enabled for IPV6, it might be that we need to be more specific with the update command, like:

IPV4 Nodes
Code:
cd vps && git pull && ./install.sh -p lasvegascoin -n 4 -u

IPV6 Nodes
Code:

Let me know if this helps.

I added "-n 4" to the command shortly after sending that last message.  It went through properly.  a couple minutes ago, I received a MN payout, and it was still for only .5 VGS.  I would like to know if everyone else is seeing .5 payouts.  I'm wondering if I ought to destroy this server and start from scratch, but I don't want to waste the time doing that if this issue is across the board, you know...?
goosewobbler

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:49:37 AM

<snip>

I added "-n 4" to the command shortly after sending that last message.  It went through properly.  a couple minutes ago, I received a MN payout, and it was still for only .5 VGS.  I would like to know if everyone else is seeing .5 payouts.  I'm wondering if I ought to destroy this server and start from scratch, but I don't want to waste the time doing that if this issue is across the board, you know...?

Ok, that's good, I'll update the other post.  Did you use the command to stop the daemon after that?  It will still be running the old version in memory if the wallet daemon is not restarted.

If you did, it *would* normally be helpful to verify the version running using the getinfo command - but I believe the wallet is still reporting 2.0.0.3... I was going to take a look at this issue but haven't had time just yet.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

Again guys. I admit, I messed this up, and should have moved the fork block for 45,000. Lesson learned. At the end of the day , everything is working. Please understand the reason for the change. .5 VGS to the staker, and .5 vgs to the masternode made no sense whatsoever. I wanted to increase buying pressure through masternodes. Anyway, I shall now move forward with more promotions, the wallet is the way I want it. I will also cleanup the github.

My apologies to everyone.

Vegas

This is where I would like a little clarification if possible.  Yous stated that everything is working, but I am still getting .5 rewards.  Can anyone confirm 2 VGS rewards that fully confirm without turning to orphans...?

After following the wallet repair; recover transactions advice, now I am ONLY showing .5 VGS payouts.  All evidence of 2 VGS payouts have vanished (ie - no more orphans)

I am not wanting to be a pain in the butt, but I would really like to get this thing running correctly ASAP.  The idea of each payout I received today being worth 4 times as much is almost enough to salivate over!

compare ur wallet blocknummber with the explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vgs/
if the blocknumber is more than +/- 2 different u have to fix ur blockchain because u are on a wrong fork

Q18 from here https://diamond-info.github.io/#q18
to guide u through a blockchain recovery
this helps to sync into the new chain

yes the guide is for DMD Diamond but it works same for VGS

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:34:37 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 04:39:58 PM by vegasguy

OK I updated the links on the OP. I still have work to do such as update the version #'s in the source.

Anyway reason for this post.

I need someone to update the article that Goosewobbler wrote below , so that we can run our own VPS server with multiple masternodes. GooseWobbler wrote this, but then others added some additional information in other posts. I need it written for someone that knows NOTHING about linux. I have installed Ubuntu (non server 16.04), and I am ready to test when its complete. Once confirmed, it pays 300 VGS.

Instructions (assumes one node called lasvegas_node1)

<on master wallet>

<Send 1000 VGS to yourself - must be exact>
<Tools menu, debug console>

Enter the following commands:

Code:
masternode genkey

The result of this is your MN private key.  You need it later.

Code:
masternode outputs

The result of this is your MN transaction id and index in the format "{tx_id}": "{index}".  You need those later.

<Tools menu, open masternode configuration file>

Add the following details in this file in the following format:

Code:
lasvegas_node1 {VPS IP address}:60702 {MN private key} {MN transaction id} {MN transaction index}

Save the file and close the wallet.  Open the wallet again.

<on VPS>
Run the following commands to compile and install the VPS wallet:

Code:
git clone https://github.com/goosewobbler/vps.git && cd vps && ./install.sh -p lasvegascoin -n 4 -c 1

Now edit the VPS wallet config file:

Code:
vim /etc/masternodes/lasvegascoin_n1.conf

Insert your private key and the IP address of the VPS in the appropriate places and save the file.

Now activate the node locally:

Code:
/usr/local/bin/activate_masternodes_lasvegascoin

You will need to wait for the VPS wallet blockchain to fully sync before you can start the node remotely.  
Keep running this command, eventually the value of 'blocks' will stabilise:

Code:
/usr/local/bin/lasvegascoin-cli -conf=/etc/masternodes/lasvegascoin_n1.conf getinfo

Can someone confirm this , so I can pay the bounty?

The value of 'blocks' will increase until it reaches the 'up to block' value on the block explorer:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vgs/#

When the VPS wallet is fully synced, you can start the node remotely:

<on master wallet>
<Masternodes => My Masternodes => Start MISSING>

You can verify the status of the VPS wallet and masternode with the following:

<on VPS>
Code:
/usr/local/bin/lasvegascoin-cli -conf=/etc/masternodes/lasvegascoin_n1.conf masternode status

Disclaimer

• This has been tested with Vultr Ubuntu 16.04 instance ($5/month).  The $2.50 instances should be fine for a single node but they are always sold out in my region.
  • Don't use IPV6 addresses, I have yet to see the script work with those for any coin.
  • The script supports more than one node per VPS instance but I prefer to keep mine separate so haven't tested that.
  • This is not my script, but I did the LasVegasCoin integration amongst others, this should be merged upstream when Florian gets to my PR, it's been sat there a while with the others.  Seems he's busy messing around with Achilles Coin Roll Eyes
  • PR for the geeks/interested:
    https://github.com/masternodes/vps/pull/31

VGS address:  VMATmN4BZRSTNES5dpzz34pC7EFJLnWh1F

Vegas

Whenever money is taken from the cashiers cage, I have promised to post what is was for, and who it went to. ALWAYS!

Sent 200 VGS to Goosewobbler for the above article:

Date: 4/3/2018 08:42
To: Goosewobbler VMATmN4BZRSTNES5dpzz34pC7EFJLnWh1F
Debit: -200.00000000 VGS
Transaction fee: -0.00003060 VGS
Net amount: -200.00003060 VGS
Transaction ID: 53e4cb237e2e9486049bcdc13b880385b261c2eb5a047225bd37d02854dd2873
Output index: 0

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Glen123NEW

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:12:03 PM

@Vegas : how many Times ?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vgs/address.dws?256.htm

you pump up the Diff cause you STAKING .

as you said :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg31810940#msg31810940

so , please turn off Staking :-)

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

Glen, I am in the process of doing payouts, and had to open the wallet.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Glen123NEW

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

put

staking=0

in your Conf Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

put

staking=0

in your Conf Smiley

its magic isnt it Smiley

lets teach vegasguy to work miracles too
and something good can happen with VGS

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:03:02 PM

OK I updated the links on the OP. I still have work to do such as update the version #'s in the source.

I need someone to update the article that Goosewobbler wrote below , so that we can run our own VPS server with multiple masternodes. GooseWobbler wrote this, but then others added some additional information in other posts. I need it written for someone that knows NOTHING about linux. I have installed Ubuntu (non server 16.04), and I am ready to test when its complete. Once confirmed, it pays 300 VGS.

i tell ya a 3rd time

all the DMD masternodes guide also that ones for run multiple masternodes with onion hidden services on same device are working for VGS just the port is different
and u should set up a handful onion hidden service nodes they can add as addnodes if they want to stay pure onion
also keep in mind the control wallet must use onion proxy to to be able start the onion masternodes

to run onion masternodes u dont need a VPS with static IP
can be run on any dynamic IP internet connection
can be run easy on windows

can run easy 10 masternodes on a single PC with 8 GB ram

u can find DMD masternode guides here:

https://bit.diamonds/#miningsolo

goosewobbler

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:35:05 PM

Thanks for the transaction Vegas Guy.  I still think the project has a lot of potential; if we can work through the technical hitches, get some stable development done and work on the USP of the coin then more people will be attracted to it and we can build a decent-sized community.

However I'm still confused about what exactly you want regarding this node guide/script.  Who is running this server?  Whose machine are we using?  For what purpose are "we" hosting nodes?  Is it a node pool?  For n00bs who don't know how to use Linux to give their coins up to us in return for a managed service?  We need more infrastructure for that.  Or are you simply wanting to test that our node guide works for someone who supposedly knows nothing but still managed to install Ubuntu?  I don't understand.

I can make a brain-dead guide if you like, every click laid out from first screen of ubuntu to a running node.  However, aside from the fact that the guide will be huge and most people won't need it - there are other issues:

• Running a node on a VPS is the easiest option, you increase security and avoid a lot of complication by having a separate wallet for your node on a remote, always on, managed server.
  • If you really want a brainless MN setup, you're looking in the wrong place.  N00bs won't even consider installing Ubuntu - that is too complex and risky.  Maybe you want VGS on the Gin platform. https://p.gincoin.io/#!/

Personally I think we should be concentrating on the fundamentals of this coin, the differentiating points - before messing around with nodes, and yes, ROI.  Look at Campus Coin, they haven't even got Masternodes yet and they're building a significant community and a lot of buzz because they have a unique, well thought out idea and plan of execution for bringing that coin to real-world usage not *some time in the future* but NOW.  They're prioritising mobile app development, considering usecases, getting their coin in the hands of their users above everything else, and that's what we should be doing.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:46:55 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 02:51:38 AM by vegasguy

OK in short , MANY people know NOTHING about linux. So I thought either:

1. An easy script someone could just launch, and it would create a VPS on their linux system for Las Vegas coin.

OR  

I have a data center in Las Vegas with many powerful servers. Most of them have intel extreme 2011 CPU with 12-15 cores, the one I will start with that is built and ready has an intel extreme 4960X and 64GB ram, and a 1GPS upload and download speed with raid 10.

My idea would be to hire someone with a LOT of knowledge to create a paid system where people would rent as many VPS as they want. The only payment accepted would be Las Vegas coin. I would then split ALL the profits with the dev 50/50. I would supply the hardware, they would supply the dev time and coding. In simplicity they would create a login account, and choose how many Ip addresses they want and for how long. Then the system would calculate how much VGS to send, and give the user the IP addresses. Keep in mind, this would be useful for ALL coins. The purpose is to get the word out about Las Vegas coin, AND people would be forced to buy Las Vegas coin from the exchange. Any devs interested? I would ask Glen, but I "left the bloody door open".

Note: people are selling CHEAP!!! <5k sats!!! Put your buy orders in. Coinexchange on latest wallet : https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VGS/BTC

Vegas

Glen123NEW

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

@Vegas :

drove your Car through Vegas with sitting this Promogirl besides you .
Go in the Hotels , Casinos , dark Corners Smiley and the Rest and tell EVERYBODY about VGS

Thats YOUR JOB . do it and dont think about technical Things .

You should better drove and promote as sit and thinking about technical Specs .

Just my 2 Cents

Glen
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

@Vegas :

drove your Car through Vegas with sitting this Promogirl besides you .
Go in the Hotels , Casinos , dark Corners Smiley and the Rest and tell EVERYBODY about VGS

Thats YOUR JOB . do it and dont think about technical Things .

You should better drove and promote as sit and thinking about technical Specs .

Just my 2 Cents

Glen

Such a waste of good talent Sad

Vegas

Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

This is the linux build http://www.actionit.ca/vgs2/VGS2-linux-v2.5.0.0.zip

Source is here: https://github.com/Vegas-Guy/LasVegasCoin2

So we are currently at 36 masternodes, lets see what a difference the higher rewards make.

Please confirm if you get a masternode hit, and it reports 2 VGS. Thanks.

Vegas

Well, I just checked this link for source code??? Does not seem to exist!!! What's up with that???
I am with cryptonit, should have waited longer to fork time. Wallet released a couple hundred blocks
before 39k??? Since I am not on new wallet, has my wallet forked?
Rushing just seems to get us in trouble. Now that CoinExchange, supposedly has new wallet, going to take a
couple of weeks to update??? I really do not trust CoinExchange anymore!!! My account got hacked took them
3 weekss to respond. Then told me it was my fault. Really it was theirs!!! When they changed their website over
to CoinExchange2.com left everyone's info available to be hacked!!! The hackers had my email address and password
tried hacking into a couple of my other exchange accounts. Luckily had different passwords. Who ever the hackers are,
I know they read this thread. As when, I mentioned I had not received my email notifying me I was logged in. Then
mysteriously, started receiving my email alerts again. MMMM!!!

I am not sure what is going on here, OP has wrong wallet links, link above says last updated a few months ago. What's
up with that? A couple hour notice to update to new wallet? Master nodes to receive 2 VGS? How long to having them
dump them, just like when we had mining? Think this is a mistake for a quick profit!!! When was FLY coin went out of
your way to stop coin dumping, now encouraging???

Peace, Dennis
P.S. Happy Easter!!!

im leaving my nodes turned off until this is solved not very satisfied with the way its handled

it was no emergency wallet release u could easy set new reward active trigger 14 days into future
so everyone have plenty of time to update

The wallet was started about 10 days ago, and was expected about 6-7 days ago, and go delayed. My apologies. This was NOT rushed, it got delayed.

Vegas

noone forced u to release the wallet without set the fork trigger more into future

it would habe been as easy as change one value in source compile wallets again

and then share the wallet with people

instead u did decide to go for a instant update emergency fork szenario

and who now manage the spork system limtex or griffit?

do u even know about it
do u understand its a core tool for maintain any masternode coin
it have the dash softfork abilities and it can help u solve lot of network issues

u should have never left limtex

I see the source is forked now. I hope the Community  will be happy with this new way.

The old wallet and chain is still online.
https://github.com/LIMXTEC/LasVegasCoin2/releases

Kind Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

This is the linux build http://www.actionit.ca/vgs2/VGS2-linux-v2.5.0.0.zip

Source is here: https://github.com/Vegas-Guy/LasVegasCoin2

So we are currently at 36 masternodes, lets see what a difference the higher rewards make.

Please confirm if you get a masternode hit, and it reports 2 VGS. Thanks.

Vegas

Well, I just checked this link for source code??? Does not seem to exist!!! What's up with that???
I am with cryptonit, should have waited longer to fork time. Wallet released a couple hundred blocks
before 39k??? Since I am not on new wallet, has my wallet forked?
Rushing just seems to get us in trouble. Now that CoinExchange, supposedly has new wallet, going to take a
couple of weeks to update??? I really do not trust CoinExchange anymore!!! My account got hacked took them
3 weekss to respond. Then told me it was my fault. Really it was theirs!!! When they changed their website over
to CoinExchange2.com left everyone's info available to be hacked!!! The hackers had my email address and password
tried hacking into a couple of my other exchange accounts. Luckily had different passwords. Who ever the hackers are,
I know they read this thread. As when, I mentioned I had not received my email notifying me I was logged in. Then
mysteriously, started receiving my email alerts again. MMMM!!!

I am not sure what is going on here, OP has wrong wallet links, link above says last updated a few months ago. What's
up with that? A couple hour notice to update to new wallet? Master nodes to receive 2 VGS? How long to having them
dump them, just like when we had mining? Think this is a mistake for a quick profit!!! When was FLY coin went out of
your way to stop coin dumping, now encouraging???

Peace, Dennis
P.S. Happy Easter!!!

im leaving my nodes turned off until this is solved not very satisfied with the way its handled

it was no emergency wallet release u could easy set new reward active trigger 14 days into future
so everyone have plenty of time to update

The wallet was started about 10 days ago, and was expected about 6-7 days ago, and go delayed. My apologies. This was NOT rushed, it got delayed.

Vegas

noone forced u to release the wallet without set the fork trigger more into future

it would habe been as easy as change one value in source compile wallets again

and then share the wallet with people

instead u did decide to go for a instant update emergency fork szenario

and who now manage the spork system limtex or griffit?

do u even know about it
do u understand its a core tool for maintain any masternode coin
it have the dash softfork abilities and it can help u solve lot of network issues

u should have never left limtex

I see the source is forked now. I hope the Community  will be happy with this new way.

The old wallet and chain is still online.
https://github.com/LIMXTEC/LasVegasCoin2/releases

Kind Regards Christian

in my opinion it would be easy update the limxtec source to  be combatible
vegasguy should request that and keep limxtec as technical advisor and not start dev hoping again
(results of dev hoping we clear see at this release)

please vegas get this sorted

i can gurantee limxtec is the way to have a save stable secure network and wallet
losing their support would be a big mistake

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: