Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:00:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40123 times)
smurfik32

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:18:55 PM

Well, of course we all want to be rich in various ways that can be done by each of us. Being rich is not easy, it takes perseverance, discipline, not much lazy, more leads to the target that always wants to be accomplished and it takes intelligence to manage all the efforts made to earning money/incomes. On me, i want to try to be rich from bitcoin incomes but i don't know what it can be.. just wishful thinking and trying stay do my best.

Who knows, your wish will happened and it will happen if you will put the things that you said, perseverance, discipline, and hard work.  No one became rich just by a little work and no patience at all unless you are lucky and win a lottery.  All of us wanted to be rich.  You are hypocrite if you did not or even imagine to be rich someday.  We want to live a comfortable lives.  Bitcoin will help us at least if not being rich, be able to live a comfortable one.  We can buy things we want and can have some luxury thing in life.

Bitcoin has really helped many people improve their well-being. Fate gave us a great chance and we should take advantage of this.
But everyone has his own idea of wealth. For someone, 1000 dollars is a lot of money. Bitcoin will give a chance to equalize social inequality
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:28:12 PM

Who does not want to rich, I also want to become rich like people who have become rich?
For now I am willing to be under this life that has happened, but I will strive to be at the top and I will give it to the needy.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:19:23 PM

Who does not want to rich, I also want to become rich like people who have become rich?
For now I am willing to be under this life that has happened, but I will strive to be at the top and I will give it to the needy.
That's nice we should keep on dreaming and working for it to happen and once we achieved it we should give back to give us more blessing and to show how thankful we are for giving this opportunity to make it possible.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:25:11 AM

That's nice we should keep on dreaming and working for it to happen and once we achieved it we should give back to give us more blessing and to show how thankful we are for giving this opportunity to make it possible.
True,  it's really an amazing idea to help others. That's one of my goals in life too, to be rich to be able to help those in need. Because the feeling that you feel when you are helping others can't be compare to anything we can buy. 
Well, of course we all want to be rich in various ways that can be done by each of us. Being rich is not easy, it takes perseverance, discipline, not much lazy, more leads to the target that always wants to be accomplished and it takes intelligence to manage all the efforts made to earning money/incomes. On me, i want to try to be rich from bitcoin incomes but i don't know what it can be.. just wishful thinking and trying stay do my best.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:28:29 AM

Yeah it seema that you are correct. All of the people who enter the world of cryptocurrency are dreamong to become rich and successful person.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:01:14 AM

This was the dream of many here in this forum. But the question is, how to earn big bitcoin profit? mostly said trading the major things to have it, but it needs time, timing, technical analysis, and precise prediction about it, for us to gain it. That's why as long as I can buy bitcoin now I'll do it then hold in a long term of course.
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:05:19 AM

Everyone dreamed of being rich who can do anything out of the richness. However not everyone is fortunate enough to become rich. Sometimes, we just leave it to God or leave it to luck. Everyday is always a struggle and aspiring to becoming rich is getting hard everyday as the commodities are also going so fast.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:39:09 AM

I want to become rich and I want to travel in all parts of the world and to buy whatever i want. Enjoy the things that i have and involve in business engagement just to keep my wealth. Grin

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:35:32 AM

Yeah. All of the people has a dream to become rich. I want to become rich with bitcoins.

sheldonnnn

Merit: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:28:00 PM

No, I do not want to be rich. Because this word is too vague and has different meanings for each person. I just want to have enough money to be financially independent and have enough money to buy everything I need and what I want.
Glorypaasa

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:29:41 AM

Yes i want to become rich like others and i think all of us want to be rich someday right? Because iwant to help my family and i want to travell in all parts of our country Smiley and my dream is to buy a car and house . by using bitcoin Smiley
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:27:10 AM

Most of us wanted to be rich I know. Some of us who wants to be rich take actions. Work hard for it, but some of us wants to be rich but taking no any actions. They just dream about it. Hanging their dream.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

Most of us wanted to be rich I know. Some of us who wants to be rich take actions. Work hard for it, but some of us wants to be rich but taking no any actions. They just dream about it. Hanging their dream.

Being a rich person is all peoples want to experience in their life.  We can do all things if we are rich.  But before we become rich, you will encounter many problems and you should not give up on your dreams. Hardwork is the most important trait to become rich. Remember,  if we are alreay rich,  we should not do anything bad to a poor people and we should not forget to give thanks to God.
d4z

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:47:49 AM

There will always be a people who are richer than others being able to buy more things and the other less things... What you are trying to say will never happen :-)
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:53:01 AM

I assume, that most of users here thinks about become rich with BTC. You have to realise, that any profit you make e.g. on market is someone's else loss. It's some kind of hard competition, where pool of prizes is limited.
And if, literally, anyone would be rich? Then noone would be.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:53:34 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

In my opinion, i think this will never happen because as one person get rich, he gets the money from another person (earning in a right way). So if all the poor ones earn a money then the rich ones will loose some of their money making all of us a middle class person. It is like the third law of motion, if there is an action then there is always an equal and opposite reaction. General speaking the total number of money in the world is limited.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:55:44 AM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
I agree i think no one wants to be remain poor until the end of their life.  All of us want to be rich maybe not now but someday because it was tol hard to be poor. And we have so many problems that hard to solved especially when it comes to financial problem. When everyone of us got rich it will not be hard for us to solve that problem.

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:57:11 AM

Of course, each of us wants to be rich, but many do not want to do anything for this and remain at the same level. But now with bitcoin it is possible to simply keep coins and with the increase in price to become richer.

jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:19:42 AM

everyone wants to be rich. It is clrearly that having much money will make our life happier. There are many people claiming that they do not need money. They are all fools and liars. I bet that they can not live a day without any amount of money Cheesy Therefore, try to make more money while you still can. Bitcoin is now a good field for everyone

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:37:56 PM

Of course, each of us wants to be rich, but many do not want to do anything for this and remain at the same level. But now with bitcoin it is possible to simply keep coins and with the increase in price to become richer.
That’s the reality that there are always those lazy people who don’t want to do any kind of work and want to stay on same stage and even then they say that why they cannot get all comforts. Well I don’t think with bitcoin we don’t need much work to do. Even by using bitcoin it demands a lot of hard work to do. Because it is my personal experience. It is not a tree where money will grow we have to work for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: