Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:28:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40124 times)
kyoshiro0911

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:01:54 AM

It's true. Not everyone can be rich. There has to be a segment of the population that is poor in order for there to be a "rich". Even if everyone who is holding BTC on this forum became millionaires overnight the true testament of wealth will be what the money ultimately gets used for. In the end, money is transferred between people as an exchange for goods, ideas, and services and the wealthy become wealthy because they know how money works. Money is a concentration of power and thus even if all power were distributed evenly, certain individuals would attract the large majority of it.

If a fool became a bitcoin millionaire overnight, he or she would still be a fool and spend it quickly and easily. Don't be so keen on rich/poor stereotypes - it is truly about having an abundance mindset and a willingness to save.  Cry
acassandre

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:13:56 AM

If you want to build wealth, you have to have a clear goal, a specific plan and hard deadlines. And when you're setting goals, don't be afraid to think big. The rich set their expectations exceptionally high and are up for any challenge, Siebold says: "No one would ever strike it rich and live their dreams without huge expectations."
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:48:50 AM

The dream to rich from bitcoin investment I think is very reasonable and easy to achieve, with the increasing number of bitcoin users and even the millionaires who invest bitcoin then automatically make the price will continue to rise so we will get huge profit.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:30:00 AM

when talking about wealth I think everyone in the world has a dream of being rich (not just the people in this forum) and for now the quickest step to get rich is to invest in bitcoin as the ever-increasing price and stronger community will make us have a lot of profit in the future

Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:34:07 AM

To be successful in business you need to be organized. Organization will help you complete tasks and stay on top of things to be done. A good way to do this is to create a to-do list each day. As you complete each item, check it off your list. This will ensure that you're not forgetting anything and you're completing all the tasks that are essential to the survival of your business.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

i don't want to be rich. i want to be capable. capable of buying things i need for everyday. some may ask why, it is because wealth will bring complications to my life.  i don't want too much money, enough is enough. everything that is too much can kill you. even love. even money. even food.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:05:19 AM

I don't know about everyone but i really want to become rich. I am always looking for an opportunity and nowadays crypto is my main target to get profit.

Who wouldn't like to become rich anyway? Of course we do want to be rich unless if you're rich already. But aside of wanting to become rich, i also wanted to learn from it and i even think of having my coin currency someday.

forayer

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

In school, we learn that hard work will get us ahead in life. But "that's only half the story," says Ric Edelman, a top financial adviser. "If all you do in life is work really hard, you're never going to get wealthy," he said. "Because it's not enough that you work hard to make money to set some of it aside."
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

Like every people here,  they really wanted to be rich,  i also wanted it so much.  All of us have the same dreams and goals to achieve and getting rich is one of my greatest  dreams.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

I believe that everyone in the crypto market wants to be rich which is why we are all here and we are all investing our hard earned money into the market. There is so much money to be made but we all know that not everyone will end up rich though.
michaelnova

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

Another way to work smart? Increase your earnings, not just your savings. S aving is crucial to building wealth, but you don't want to focus so much on saving that you start neglecting earning, which is what rich people focus on.
Capuchin Crypt

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

Being rich means having abundance and being able to help those who have less. Why should not it be a good thing?
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

Besides the fact that everyone wants to be rich, I like the whole idea of blockchain technology. It's like the Internet in its time, changing the world.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

I am not too ambitious to be rich and all I want is my life happy, because I think Treasure or wealth is not everything and there is no point in living rich but there is no happiness in it. and I take this opportunity well and provide enough income for my life so as not to be in misery.  Wink

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
intingko

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

Yes,of course I want to be rich,because each one of us we have goal in life,and possibly use in a proper way not in a negative way.and if given a chance to rich I can handle some negative thoughts to maintain honestly.and all of us  they need money to buy important needs.
effryj

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

"You can have all the money in the world, but if you have no free time to spend it, what’s the point of being rich? The public court players aren’t poor, they just aren’t very wealthy. Yet their lifestyles are pretty wonderful if you ask me. The private club players also have nice lives, they are just time constrained due to their jobs."
chindro

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

Almost every people only wants in their life is to be rich someday but the main reason why not all of us can be rich because if we are all rich, who will sell a house to us and our basic needs? Who would do the things that are needed to be done by humans? No one because we are all rich there would be chaos and there will be no order afterwards.
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Yes! I am rich... Well who dosen't want to be rich? If you really have the willingness to aim your dream you can go for it.. You need to work harder for it tho you may suffer now but soon enjoy it later right! And with faith everthing will be posible... Just be positive in anyways that can be a big boosting effect as well.. And keep trying your best to earn your success..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

I don't know about everyone but i really want to become rich. I am always looking for an opportunity and nowadays crypto is my main target to get profit.
I want to be rich too. Therefore, I have to buy a lot of bitcoin and learn about cryptocurrencies. Understanding the blockchain is one of the best way to make us rich because the world is now focusing on how the cryptocurrency perform.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:25:36 PM

of course everyone always crave wealth and various efforts they have done to get a wealth of their dreams, because with the wealth that it can certainly change the position of someone to be more appreciated

I think tired of being in a poor life, like what life should I be today, I need to save my life for it I want to be rich, if I am rich then do not think about financial problems anymore.
Everyone just wants in their life is to be rich someday.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: