Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131131 times)
vj1977

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:57:17 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2019, 08:10:11 PM by vj1977

where is robin linux ?? any idea where is robin ? i didn't hear him for over 3 months. where is he ?? dead or in a drug abuse detetion? where is the president of nimiq foundation? i couldn't see him talking about nimiq, but stil he is president and probably he still get a nice sallary for doing... nothing actualy.. so where is robin linux, the pothead ?

They announced months ago:

"Robin is no longer considered a part of Team Nimiq and his views and opinions do not reflect or speak on behalf of the project or its members."

FUDERS gonna FUD  Cheesy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYruzoLJEu8&feature=youtu.be

Nimiq answer FUDDERS
Giving them the attention they deserve

What is this all about?
Nimiq is the first browser blockchain.
That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

Since its launch, this have been an informative/discussion thread for Nimiq-related topics.
In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq have answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently where all questions were answered.
There is also a blog post with a  summary of the AMA.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

saminer

Activity: 71
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:31:25 AM

FUDDERS gonna FUD
NIMIQ gonna BUIDL
HODLERS gonna HODL

and

DOGS gonna BARK!

Warning to newcomers:

Please note that andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132 are all recently created accounts (confirmed on their profile) by a few followers of an unknown homemade project and think by attacking Nimiq, it would somehow magically make theirs less shitty. Their sole purpose is a coordinated childish attack to FUD and spam this thread in huge red fonts, as you can see for yourself.

To learn more, stay up-to-date with the project progress, and engage with the awesome Nimiq community and team, please join the many official channels found on nimiq.com.

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/cMHemg8
Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJW-ozFwo7Er9jpHw
Community https://nimiq.community/
Reddit Reddit
Blog https://medium.com/nimiq-network
Twitter https://twitter.com/nimiq

*** the dogs are still barking, but the caravan goes on ***

Congtringuyen

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:56:44 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 07:50:18 AM by Congtringuyen

The accusations without evidence, cliché are only valid for a piece of trash.
It's funny for the dirty trash here.

It's disgusting with the dirty trash here: nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu, Robin.Nimiq

* The dog barks, the group still goes *

Nimiq answer FUDDERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYruzoLJEu8&feature=youtu.be

What is this all about?
That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

Since its launch, this have been an informative/discussion thread for Nimiq-related topics.
In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq have answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently where all questions were answered.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

Nimiq

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:46:58 AM

New Nimiq Apps open for Testing!

The Nimiq FrontEnd Team is happy to announce that we have deployed our current state of all three apps (Safe, Accounts Manager, Keyguard) to the Nimiq testnet: https://safe.nimiq-testnet.com

Check out the public API too!

Nimiq answer FUDDERS

What is this all about?

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
Congtringuyen

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:48:28 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 08:03:01 AM by Congtringuyen

Here I would like to introduce 9 trash bins: nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu, Robin.Nimiq
Hahahahahahahahaha

Nimiq answer FUDDERS

What is this all about?

Congtringuyen

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:23:51 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 08:11:32 AM by Congtringuyen

These 9 trash bins are littered with trash on the Bitcointalk forum in the past 2 months.

It is horrible and ugly.

Nimiq answer FUDDERS

What is this all about?

robin.nimiq

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:17:55 PM

you people are not talking anything else than shitting about us being fudders. how could we be fudders when all our statements are right and verified with facts behind the project. even the statement "2 days a month working" has some truth in it. if you look at commits except for one developer who is committing every single line he is typing (soren) others are committing some changes in a file usually by an average of one week. you still didn't release gpu digging, while miners have started digging with gpu  since day 0 of launch. where are the q4 deliverables ? will the q4 be ready until q4 ?
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:12:35 PM

you people are not talking anything else than shitting about us being fudders. how could we be fudders when all our statements are right and verified with facts behind the project. even the statement "2 days a month working" has some truth in it. if you look at commits except for one developer who is committing every single line he is typing (soren) others are committing some changes in a file usually by an average of one week. you still didn't release gpu digging, while miners have started digging with gpu  since day 0 of launch. where are the q4 deliverables ? will the q4 be ready until q4 ?

It is more than obvious to everybody that the ICO for team scamiq was just a better way to collect funds from stupid investors (like me) than collecting funds from a  European Union grant or national grant from Germany. Namely, they are NOT responsible for the project and they don't see any remorse for the project failure to attract users, investment or REAL WORLD partnerships and to build a real-world use case. They just stick with their statement: "we developed nimiq, we launched it, so what's your problem with our ICO? Now it is the Lambo party for our developers".

It is obvious that this project is a disastrous failure and I fell really sorry for all these people who still keep their nims hoping that the price will someday increase or not. The project is a total failure and they leak leadership and experience in marketing and real-world tech industry. I am upset on my tremendous loses, but this scamiq project will go down to zero because it unsustainable and someday they will have to shut down the network as it is burning over $250,000 a month. There is no doubt to anybody that in the near future, on 6 months, 12 months, 24 months, nimiq as long as many other ICO fails will shut down their operations.
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:33:45 PM

you people are not talking anything else than shitting about us being fudders. how could we be fudders when all our statements are right and verified with facts behind the project. even the statement "2 days a month working" has some truth in it. if you look at commits except for one developer who is committing every single line he is typing (soren) others are committing some changes in a file usually by an average of one week. you still didn't release gpu digging, while miners have started digging with gpu  since day 0 of launch. where are the q4 deliverables ? will the q4 be ready until q4 ?

It is more than obvious to everybody that the ICO for team scamiq was just a better way to collect funds from stupid investors (like me) than collecting funds from a  European Union grant or national grant from Germany. Namely, they are NOT responsible for the project and they don't see any remorse for the project failure to attract users, investment or REAL WORLD partnerships and to build a real-world use case. They just stick with their statement: "we developed nimiq, we launched it, so what's your problem with our ICO? Now it is the Lambo party for our developers".

It is obvious that this project is a disastrous failure and I fell really sorry for all these people who still keep their nims hoping that the price will someday increase or not. The project is a total failure and they leak leadership and experience in marketing and real-world tech industry. I am upset on my tremendous loses, but this scamiq project will go down to zero because it unsustainable and someday they will have to shut down the network as it is burning over $250,000 a month. There is no doubt to anybody that in the near future, on 6 months, 12 months, 24 months, nimiq as long as many other ICO fails will shut down their operations.

Ok dude we get it!! Maybe only post if you have something new to say??
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:40:34 PM

you people are not talking anything else than shitting about us being fudders. how could we be fudders when all our statements are right and verified with facts behind the project. even the statement "2 days a month working" has some truth in it. if you look at commits except for one developer who is committing every single line he is typing (soren) others are committing some changes in a file usually by an average of one week. you still didn't release gpu digging, while miners have started digging with gpu  since day 0 of launch. where are the q4 deliverables ? will the q4 be ready until q4 ?

It is more than obvious to everybody that the ICO for team scamiq was just a better way to collect funds from stupid investors (like me) than collecting funds from a  European Union grant or national grant from Germany. Namely, they are NOT responsible for the project and they don't see any remorse for the project failure to attract users, investment or REAL WORLD partnerships and to build a real-world use case. They just stick with their statement: "we developed nimiq, we launched it, so what's your problem with our ICO? Now it is the Lambo party for our developers".

Ok dude we get it!! Maybe only post if you have something new to say??

I just want to make them admit the total failure of nimiq project. As a former ICO investor, I want to hear why my ICO investment was worth -98.7% when I sold my bags. Robin Linus (President of Nimiq Foundation) admitted the failure, but he looked for the future in order to change that. The current executive scamiq team is not interested to admit the failure or to embrace new strategies to protect itself to the right track.
robin.nimiq

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:51:24 PM

guy guy let's be friends. nimiq hash rate dropped to 1.6 gh. price also dropped to 22 sat.

https://i.imgur.com/jK9PM8u.png

hash rate most likely it will drop to 1 ghs
price most likely will return to 15 sat. price always follow median hash rate.
marketcap dropped under 2.9 m

project is going to toilet.
Congtringuyen

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:40:13 AM

I understand why Bitcointalk forum is getting fewer and fewer users.
Because Bitcointalk has now become a huge landfill.

I don't want to be drowned in trash.

I will stay away from this place immediately.

The trash cans stay here and continue to mourn.
( nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu, Robin.Nimiq )

Nimiq answer FUDDERS

What is this all about?

Nimiq

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:28:21 AM

Nimiq is Sponsoring the BDLT#1!

Nimiq is sponsoring the BDLT#1, the 1st International Summer School on Security & Privacy for Blockchains and Distributed Ledger Technologies. It will take please next September 2nd and The will cover cutting-edge topics on blockchains and other distributed ledger technologies to foster understanding of their respective security and privacy specific requirements and guarantees. Example topics include, but are not limited to: novel attacks on distributed systems; consensus protocols and fault tolerance; incentive structures, such as proof-of-work and proof-of-stake; recent results on blockchain scalability, payment channels and state channels; advancements on smart contracts; or, realistic adversarial capabilities.

Learn more here

Nimiq answer FUDDERS

What is this all about?

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
matthewgpu

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:16:28 AM

These people are very childish and irresponsible for the finances of their project. People wouldn't be so upset on nimiq if they would admit the level of failure nimiq is in. Miners, investors would be happy to see that nimiq admits the failure and propose concrete steps to go into the right direction. ICO Investors lost over 99% of their initial investment in ETH, while these developers are making fun videos telling us that we fud them. How could we fud them when all this shit is so obvious.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:51:54 PM

Lads and Gent, I just got another leak to prove the WEG Bank Scam and nimiq fake partnership. The "BIG" WEG Bank AG (which has no customers, no subsidiaries, no products, no services and no real partnerships with any other bank), decided to change its name to "Agorabank". What the fuck? They do this changing WEG Bank AG's name according to their most important partner, agora trade. The issue is that agoratrade has 0 customers, has 0 revenue, has 0 users on telegram, discord and reddit.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2Q1doDUkAE9ezI.jpg:large

Why would a normal bank change its name to a partner with 0 users, 0 revenue and 0 customers? That partner announced only an ICO!
Why would a normal bank give for free 10% of its share to a non for profit ?

All these could have made by a bank only if the bank has 0 value or it is a scam with a special agenda.

So, be prepared. All these are made to facilitate agoratrade ways to launch a new ICO and raise millions of dollars from stupid ICO investors like us. I have personally invested over $100K into nimiq scam and my investment is -98.7%.

normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:44:30 PM

ICO Investors lost over 99% of their initial investment in ETH
I have personally invested over $100K into nimiq scam and my investment is -98.7%.
I just did the math for you:
ICO: 1 ETH = 175 NET = 17500 NIM
ATH: 1 ETH = 142 NET = 14200 NIM (during the 2017 EOY bubble)
ATL: 1 ETH = 260000 NIM
Now: 1 ETH = 120000 NIM
17500/120000 = ~0.15 => Price is -85% since ICO
14200/120000 = ~0.12 => Price is -88% since ATH
14200/260000 = ~0.05 => Price was down -95% from ATH at ATL

99%, 180%, 3.5 Mio %: I just wrote some random numbers that sound huge to make a point.
PSA: Numbers don't make facts!
robin.nimiq

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:28:24 AM

oh my god. a new ico from agora trade and nimiq? fuck it. this is why all this movement from nimiq, weg bank and agora trade. they want to receive 12 more million dollar otherwise the project will become bankrupt.
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:52:22 PM

oh my god. a new ico from agora trade and nimiq? fuck it. this is why all this movement from nimiq, weg bank and agora trade. they want to receive 12 more million dollar otherwise the project will become bankrupt.

At this rate agora will only raise $100,000 for their shitty exchange which is still not released yet. Once bitten twice shy.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:12:20 PM

At this rate agora will only raise $100,000 for their shitty exchange which is still not released yet. Once bitten twice shy.

I will tell you that they do. Nimiq will start investing in marketing Agora.trade and "Agora Bank" (scam bank) enabling them to start a new ICO. With the new ICO they will continue "working" in Jungle to launch the revolutionary Bank in Browser.
matthewgpu

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:48:02 PM

Lads and Gent, I just got another leak to prove the WEG Bank Scam and nimiq fake partnership. The "BIG" WEG Bank AG (which has no customers, no subsidiaries, no products, no services and no real partnerships with any other bank), decided to change its name to "Agorabank". What the fuck? They do this changing WEG Bank AG's name according to their most important partner, agora trade. The issue is that agoratrade has 0 customers, has 0 revenue, has 0 users on telegram, discord and reddit.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2Q1doDUkAE9ezI.jpg:large

Why would a normal bank change its name to a partner with 0 users, 0 revenue and 0 customers? That partner announced only an ICO!
Why would a normal bank give for free 10% of its share to a non for profit ?

All these could have made by a bank only if the bank has 0 value or it is a scam with a special agenda.

So, be prepared. All these are made to facilitate agoratrade ways to launch a new ICO and raise millions of dollars from stupid ICO investors like us. I have personally invested over $100K into nimiq scam and my investment is -98.7%.

Really good finding.

Nimiq is extremely disappointing, wish they had the courtesy to warn us of this strategy back in 2017 so we could bail.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: