Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:51:18 PM

Proof ?

It's these kinds of posts that show that the sudden surge in posts are not genuine and lack substance. It's purely aimed at damaging the project. All they achieve is ridicule and a lot of ignores.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:05:37 PM

haha, sure wekkel the scamiq troller. It is obvious that wekkel and you have financial interests to shill this scam coin. All this time all my claims are proved with facts and proofs. Like the proof, I posted one hour ago that explains all the "rumors" with the 1.1 million dollar villa that their best lie they cam was: "It is a land investment in Costa Rica". Besides the 1.1 million dollar investment, I've got inside information that multiple team members recently acquired multiple private estates worldwide  Wink
john.btc

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:43:50 PM

An anonymous user from Discord by name ruslanburg discovered something interesting about the shady operations of nimiq investments which prove that nimiq is a scam. Ruslangburg was eventually banned and all his messages deleted immediately. He asked about the 1.1 million dollar investment in Costa Rica by nimiq. Then he uncovered three unknown facts to most of us and asked questions.

0. SkyLoft Resort owns the Villa we saw and see in the most of the nimiq vlogs.

http://www.skyloftcostarica.com/#content

1. Nimiq "headquarter" is at the moment hosted technically according to "Team Nimiq" shitty transparency reports hosted by paying rent to SkyLoft Costa Rica (according to AMA). They only mentioned that they spent over 1.1 million dollar into buying new land for building a Nimiq campus which is composed of "tents and toilets".
2. According to SkyLoft website http://www.skyloftcostarica.com/  

Quote from: SkyLoft
SkyLoft is currently closed as a startup "NIMIQ" is exclusively occupying the space until further notice.

according to the website https://i.imgur.com/mydIjhn.png

3. So, it means Nimiq is a tenant at SkyLoft Resort occupying the entire space
4. They justified that they invested 1.1 million from the ICO into buying land in Costa Rica from somebody that is not a team member.
5. According to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VetRzl_qtaQ Robin is on-site on the land explaining the Nerd Campus to be built with tents and toilets and a supervision container. It is obvious that the tents and the land is annexed to the SkyLoft villa owned by Elion Chin.

Minute 1:12
https://i.imgur.com/O8wHToc.jpg
It is clearly in the video that Robin is presenting the new NIMIQ CAMPUS inside the SkyLoft campus annexed to SKYLOFT Mansion. It is also obvious that they were planning to do a construction undergoing namely to build a new mansion because a building foundation is not necessary for tents + toilets + supervision container.

Moreover at 1:30 we can see the entire surface of the Costa Rican new land investment worth 1.1 million dollars to be less than 250 square meters which are usually probably 1 thousand dollars

https://i.imgur.com/w6ddIWP.jpg

Where is the 1.1 million dollar LAND they claimed they bought in  Costa Rica to extend the Campus?

6. Moreover, a team member posted on Reddit using the nickname "bombardi" a photo with one of the tents they built https://i.ibb.co/yXdcJMc/baller-mansion.jpg and claimed that there are 3 of these tents built for the Nimiq Campus.

So it means the 250 square meters and 3 of these tents cost them 1.1 million dollars. According to the criminal law, this is called Money laundering through Elion Chin Real Estate company and SkyLoft resort

this is a really interesting discovery. I knew that there is something shady behind their "excellent" decision to invest 1.1 million usd into purchasing a villa. They never explained it and let it go. At the beginning they were saying it is a real estate ( a building ) and most people started to believe it is the skyloft villa then, they saw that people may get worried that they spent 1.1 million ICO money into buying a house, so they switched the story to purchasing a land to build the mighty Nimiq Campus that host 0 people at the moment. Who the fuck wants to work for free for a scam project and live in a tent while they are in pool party spoiling Dom Perignon ? Definitely Elion Chin (their financial advisor) started to launder nimiq ICO money by purcashing a fictive land ( cough cough mansion ) in Costa Rica.
CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:35:16 AM

Proof ?

It's these kinds of posts that show that the sudden surge in posts are not genuine and lack substance. It's purely aimed at damaging the project. All they achieve is ridicule and a lot of ignores.

Do not feed the trolls people who bought the top.

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
john.btc

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:35:23 AM

Proof ?

Do not feed the trolls people who bought the top.

yea exactly. We are the trolls. The STUPID ICO INVESTORS WHO INVESTED INTO THIS SCAM! WORST POSSIBLE COMMENT. You filthy animal
PainKiller1986

Activity: 202
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:33:03 AM

I got so many on ignore in this thread, that every reaction on this page (but me) shows 'ignored'  Grin
'cause they are always the same 5/6 acounts, but they're spamming non-stop.

There is an organised attack going on with multiple ‘new’ users flooding the community channels with negative non-constructive posts. I wonder how long they will waste their time. On the other hand; them being busy here will keep other projects save from the vitriol  Roll Eyes

Nono moderator to help us and ban all clones ?
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:13:58 AM

I got so many on ignore in this thread, that every reaction on this page (but me) shows 'ignored'  Grin

There is an organised attack going on with multiple ‘new’ users flooding the community channels with negative non-constructive posts. I wonder how long they will waste their time. On the other hand; them being busy here will keep other projects save from the vitriol  Roll Eyes

Lol. You fucking filthy shitcoiners.
john.btc

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:33:30 PM

I got so many on ignore in this thread, that every reaction on this page (but me) shows 'ignored'  Grin

There is an organised attack going on with multiple ‘new’ users flooding the community channels with negative non-constructive posts. I wonder how long they will waste their time. On the other hand; them being busy here will keep other projects save from the vitriol  Roll Eyes

You are asking moderators to ban ICO investors who lost money. All ICO investors lost everything and the team is just buying expensive mansions. nimiqshitcoin posted proofs to claim that nimiq team bought SkyLoft from Elion Chin and not a 1.1 million dollar 3000 square feet land in CR as they claim it. The truth is that we are -95% and everybody is losing money
F2b

Activity: 2077
Merit: 863

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:45:23 PM

Would be great.
john.btc

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:50:19 PM

An anonymous user from Discord by name ruslanburg discovered something interesting about the shady operations of nimiq investments which prove that nimiq is a scam. Ruslangburg was eventually banned and all his messages deleted immediately. He asked about the 1.1 million dollar investment in Costa Rica by nimiq. Then he uncovered three unknown facts to most of us and asked questions.

0. SkyLoft Resort owns the Villa we saw and see in the most of the nimiq vlogs.

http://www.skyloftcostarica.com/#content

1. Nimiq "headquarter" is at the moment hosted technically according to "Team Nimiq" shitty transparency reports hosted by paying rent to SkyLoft Costa Rica (according to AMA). They only mentioned that they spent over 1.1 million dollar into buying new land for building a Nimiq campus which is composed of "tents and toilets".
2. According to SkyLoft website http://www.skyloftcostarica.com/  

Quote from: SkyLoft
SkyLoft is currently closed as a startup "NIMIQ" is exclusively occupying the space until further notice.

according to the website https://i.imgur.com/mydIjhn.png

3. So, it means Nimiq is a tenant at SkyLoft Resort occupying the entire space
4. They justified that they invested 1.1 million from the ICO into buying land in Costa Rica from somebody that is not a team member.
5. According to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VetRzl_qtaQ Robin is on-site on the land explaining the Nerd Campus to be built with tents and toilets and a supervision container. It is obvious that the tents and the land is annexed to the SkyLoft villa owned by Elion Chin.

Minute 1:12
https://i.imgur.com/O8wHToc.jpg
It is clearly in the video that Robin is presenting the new NIMIQ CAMPUS inside the SkyLoft campus annexed to SKYLOFT Mansion. It is also obvious that they were planning to do a construction undergoing namely to build a new mansion because a building foundation is not necessary for tents + toilets + supervision container.

Moreover at 1:30 we can see the entire surface of the Costa Rican new land investment worth 1.1 million dollars to be less than 250 square meters which are usually probably 1 thousand dollars

https://i.imgur.com/w6ddIWP.jpg

Where is the 1.1 million dollar LAND they claimed they bought in  Costa Rica to extend the Campus?

6. Moreover, a team member posted on Reddit using the nickname "bombardi" a photo with one of the tents they built https://i.ibb.co/yXdcJMc/baller-mansion.jpg and claimed that there are 3 of these tents built for the Nimiq Campus.

So it means the 250 square meters and 3 of these tents cost them 1.1 million dollars. According to the criminal law, this is called Money laundering through Elion Chin Real Estate company and SkyLoft resort

this is a really interesting finding backed by facts. I knew that something must be shady behind their "excellent" decision to invest 1.1 million usd into purchasing a villa. They never explained it and let it go. At the beginning they were saying it is a real estate ( a building ) and most people started to believe it is the SkyLoft villa. Then they saw that people may get worried that they spent 1.1 million ICO money into buying a house, so they switched the story into purchasing a land in Costa Rica to build the mighty Nimiq Campus that host 0 people at the moment. Moreover their investment in acquiring SkyLoft is so bad that during the AMA nobody was in the Costa Rican villa, but rather in all other places. Who the fuck wants to work for free for a scam project and live in a tent while they are in pool party spoiling Dom Perignon? Definitely, this is a "great investment" idea proposed by Elion Chin (their financial advisor) to start laundering nimiq ICO money by purchasing a fictive land ( cough, cough, cough mansion ) in Costa Rica.

Nobody else want to discuss this. They just want to ban the shit out of us because we are here on bitcointalk telling the truth that they started money laundering buying a 1.1 million dollar villa. WORST ICO INVESTMENT. I LOST ALL MY MONEY. I WANT A 1/2 REFUND
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:05:06 PM

although it is night here in CA and I will go soon to sleep, you should not be afraid. All our claims were backed after the big scandal with pothead Robin. Here is a list of our accusations turned into confirmed.

1. ICO Money laundering by paying very high salaries. There is no coincidence they have wages of over $250k  per year.
2. Fake Trading Bot confirmed during AMA
3. Robin Drug Abuse of Cannabis. I really believe it is not cannabis but Cocaine.
4. 1.1 million dollar investment is in Costa Rica and the SkyLoft resort villa
5. Robin scam-exit the project willing to get a large chunk of money. From an insider, we know that the fight over the money it is still on-going. Robin Linus wants 1/3 of the funds and he won't stop fighting for it. I am just utterly disappointed to see that he stopped communicating with us as he is negotiating his terms with Philipp.
6. The project was hijacked from Robin and turned into an unprofitable scam in order to launder the ico money.
7. Most of the community left the project. Moreover, developers started to leave the project. Neil from nimbet left the project two days ago. Mining pools closed their operations
8. Sushi pool and most probably SkyPool are both unprofitable and they will shut down their pools soon.
9. ICO investors lost -99% of the money.
10. The fact that Robin was not officially removed from the foundation board. In the medium article, they claimed they removed Robin from the foundation, while they can not do this.

The only fact which was not proven by now is the imminent bankruptcy of the project. Our insider information reveals that the team's finances are worst than they declare with less than 7 million dollars available.
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:12:38 PM

Fucking hell. That is all facts. Time to dump all this shitcoin while its still worth something.
zororaka
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 56

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 01:17:31 PM

This is Mining faster on browser ? I hope that in the future it will be a big thing for this

*Image Removed*
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:23:25 PM

This is Mining faster on browser ? I hope that in the future it will be a big thing for this

Mining is 10 times slower than desktop or terminal mining. To mine decently you need to install software. However, any kind of mining is totally unprofitable and even electricity is more expensive than mining.

Fucking hell. That is all facts. Time to dump all this shitcoin while its still worth something.

All these facts are shown, were proved and confirmed initially by whistleblower or insiders
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:29:14 PM

This project is a money black hole. I invested money into this scam and my money is now gone. Avoid investing money into this scam. Investing and mining are total will generate losses for your pocket. I personally lost 99% of my funds investing in this shitcoin. I lost my car
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:18:59 PM

I am not sure what you exactly mean.

Yes, you can mine in a browser but mining is not the really attractive part of this coin. The USP of Nimiq is the fact that it is entirely web based. No need to install anything; you can access the Nimiq blockchain and do transactions completely from your browser. Fast syncing and nice UI really enhance the user experience.

Nimig: making payments easy.

andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:23:05 PM

The project is a scam. ICO investors including me lost -99% of money. I invested a lot of money, and my money is now worth just a couple of bucks! Worst investment! Worst project possible. The founder of project was "removed" from the project due to cannabis drug abuse
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:33:19 PM

I joined wake up. The project is definitely doing money laundering through Elion Chin SkyLoft resort in Costa Rica.
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:21:41 PM

The project is a scam. ICO investors including me lost -99% of money. I invested a lot of money, and my money is now worth just a couple of bucks! Worst investment! Worst project possible. The founder of project was "removed" from the project due to cannabis drug abuse

yes the project is a scam. All ICO investors lost all their money. I also lost money too. The question is what we can do Huh I want to get an ICO refund! Who is with me for an ICO refund???
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:01:22 PM
Merited by F2b (1)

1. ICO Money laundering by paying very high salaries. There is no coincidence they have wages of over $250k  per year.
According to AmA, highest salary paid to a single person is $90/h which equals $190k/year. Average salary is way less. Proof: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/aeld86/team_nimiq_ama/edtfe5p/

2. Fake Trading Bot confirmed during AMA
No, AmA confirmed reasonable market making bot with low volume and actual earnings (so no fake trading). Proof: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/aeld86/team_nimiq_ama/edtcr9k/

3. Robin Drug Abuse of Cannabis. I really believe it is not cannabis but Cocaine.
I really believe in unicorns, but that doesn't make them real either.

4. 1.1 million dollar investment is in Costa Rica and the SkyLoft resort villa
1.1 million real estate investment confirmed to be a large empty land and was a good investment compared to BTC or ETH. Proof: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/aeld86/team_nimiq_ama/edtcjht/

5. Robin scam-exit the project willing to get a large chunk of money. From an insider, we know that the fight over the money it is still on-going. Robin Linus wants 1/3 of the funds and he won't stop fighting for it. I am just utterly disappointed to see that he stopped communicating with us as he is negotiating his terms with Philipp.
6. The project was hijacked from Robin and turned into an unprofitable scam in order to launder the ico money.
So is Robin now exit-scamming or did he turn the project into a scam and now exits it. You need to decide. It's no longer an exit-scam if it's already a scam without exit, so it cannot be both.

7. Most of the community left the project. Moreover, developers started to leave the project. Neil from nimbet left the project two days ago.
Neil was tricked into statement by third party and still is part of the community but now acts under different name because he's so ashamed.

8. Sushi pool and most probably SkyPool are both unprofitable and they will shut down their pools soon.
I guess they are both pretty profitable, no other indicators found. Proof needed.

9. ICO investors lost -99% of the money.
It's only between -95% and -90%, depending on if you calculate losses in USD, BTC or ETH.

10. The fact that Robin was not officially removed from the foundation board. In the medium article, they claimed they removed Robin from the foundation, while they can not do this.
Team clarified in AmA that they can remove Robin by a vote of the council's remaining members. Proof: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/aeld86/team_nimiq_ama/edtxjcf/

The only fact which was not proven by now is the imminent bankruptcy of the project. Our insider information reveals that the team's finances are worst than they declare with less than 7 million dollars available.
Your last insider information was even less, so how it comes they have more now? And will it be the same number they announced in their AmA (total of 9.9 Mio USD, diversified into BTC/ETH/Fiat/Real estate) tomorrow? Proof: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/aeld86/team_nimiq_ama/edtd0u1/

And in case you don't knew yet:

I do partial "refunds" on a case-by-case basis (it's more like a donation for people with weak hands that can't wait for NIM to moon).
All I need from you is:
a) The ETH address you used during token sale
b) The NIM address you used to receive your activated token sale funds.
c) A message signed using the key from the NIM address in b) claiming a refund
This is to verify your claim, i.e. that you really invested in the token sale and successfully activated your funds.

This opportunity is open for sasha.new, nimiqshitcoin, andrewjaxx, Scamiq, john.btc and all the others that complained about the "scam".
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: