Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 01:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 28795 times)
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:40:43 PM

There is no way that cryptocurrency can make real money disappear. Because real money means real currency. But the government nowadays can make cryptocurrencies illegal on their own countries.

Starslasher

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:44:34 PM

if the world of cryptocoin does not make money then people will not do this job. I'm sure the activity of buying and selling in bitcoin will be destroyed. the world without our money goes back in time, where we exchanged goods to meet our needs. we will often be confused to buy something with valuable goods. because the use of money does not exist.
i think that it won't make real money dissapear because it is a online currency and not everyone is using online money so that means that it will never disappear.
I hopt at least that it stays because then i can buy shit i want. So i keep investing into bitcoin.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:52:58 PM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

For now, I don't think so. People are still comfortable with the old system or the same system where we use regular cash. Maybe someday, when the world is more advanced than today. I believe that time will come as well. Good thing we are already familiar with it.

When time comes for this it will happen while we sleep. Now like you mentioned many are still using old fashion way cuz this was from start of using come money or currency. And many still are hard to accept changes in the world like crypto is trying to do with the today's money system. Hope that when everything is set for this that crypto will slowly take his place for now only Japan fully accepting it and acknowledging it completely.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:59:19 PM

Crypto currency will not and will never replace real money. Why? Because not every single person in this world are literate on high technological things and ideas and not every person in this world can afford to buy a computer or a smart phone and pay for internet bills. Do you think that the homeless people benefit if real money will never exist anymore? Yes they can earn a small amount of cash from begging or doing some tasks or what ever they do. If you get what I mean.  Grin Grin Grin
Yeap i agree with you and would like to add. That all cryptocurrencies at the moment is like forex trading obligations and they dont have any possobility to replace real money. But can they replace companies that have obligations? I think yes.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:11:41 PM

Crypto currency will not and will never replace real money. Why? Because not every single person in this world are literate on high technological things and ideas and not every person in this world can afford to buy a computer or a smart phone and pay for internet bills. Do you think that the homeless people benefit if real money will never exist anymore? Yes they can earn a small amount of cash from begging or doing some tasks or what ever they do. If you get what I mean.  Grin Grin Grin
Yeap i agree with you and would like to add. That all cryptocurrencies at the moment is like forex trading obligations and they dont have any possobility to replace real money. But can they replace companies that have obligations? I think yes.

We really can never tell the future because our technology is very advance and we'll never know what it can unfold in the future. Real money is what we are using right now but just like creditcards we will never know bitcoins could be like that in the future and no need for us to bring cash or cheque anymore though it would take long time to implement but somehow that is something we'll be looking forward to.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

Crypto currency will not and will never replace real money. Why? Because not every single person in this world are literate on high technological things and ideas and not every person in this world can afford to buy a computer or a smart phone and pay for internet bills. Do you think that the homeless people benefit if real money will never exist anymore? Yes they can earn a small amount of cash from begging or doing some tasks or what ever they do. If you get what I mean.  Grin Grin Grin

We really can never tell the future because our technology is very advance and we'll never know what it can unfold in the future. Real money is what we are using right now but just like creditcards we will never know bitcoins could be like that in the future and no need for us to bring cash or cheque anymore though it would take long time to implement but somehow that is something we'll be looking forward to.
In my opinion, in the future we will be dealing for more on a side of using cryptocurrency rather than the traditional or usual form of money that we have right now because if you will observe in our era right now that technology is playing a big role in our world and cryptocurrency might be a huge step up for our world in the near future.
soilwork79

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:25:57 PM

No, i dont think that cryptocurrency can make fiat money disappear.The need for the existing paper currency will almost always be. You can use paper money any where any time without online but online cryptocurrency always use in online marketplace.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:28:47 PM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked
The chance is very, very small. In each country there should be a state currency. I can not even imagine what can take away the national currency.

crytomusica

Activity: 101

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:10:23 PM

That is right. Almost impossible to forecast that. Despite it seems possible, it will take very long years in my opinion. We may not see that in our life time.

skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:29:04 PM

Chances are very low. Crypto currency acceptance is very less in comparison to real money. In few countries which are not technologically advanced or have poor connectivity, using crypto currency is a dream.

To use crypto currency, one must have idea about each of the crypto currency and where they are accepted, few crypto currencies are not legal and circulation of these are is decentralised, no regulatory obligations. Hence, real money replacement by Crypto currency is very far.

shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:38:24 PM

I thing personally that cryptocurrencies will work hand in hand with flat money. Especially in countries like the United States and the other first word countries. So i don't think that flat money will be gone completely in the near future.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:11:21 PM

Not in the next 20 years, especially with countries that aren't very advanced with technology.
I do not know about that, a country that does not have as much access to technology is a weaker country, we cannot expect that bitcoin replaces the US dollar overnight but I think that what we are going to see is a slow movement of some parts of the economy to bitcoin and in poor countries where their currency is weaker we are going to see a faster movement to bitcoin in order to protect themselves from the big inflation caused by government spending.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:31:37 PM

That is right. Almost impossible to forecast that. Despite it seems possible, it will take very long years in my opinion. We may not see that in our life time.
All things can change by some reason.
We are changing to the world with digital technology.
Of couse, a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is neccessary for this world while we are wanting to have a freedom currency.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:06:23 PM

There's no way fiat money will ever disappear. Fiat money is still good for the simple fact that it's physical and doesn't need access to the internet, also the government won't allow it to happen.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:24:30 PM

Cryptocurrency cannot use in real world so it cannot make fiat disappear. Fiat is so valuable for us. We are using it in our everyday life.

thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:32:48 PM

The Euro doesn't really work, so one would wide coin replacing real money, world wide, is unlikely.

aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:31:52 AM

I cannot answer rightly but all of us here are free to share our thoughts about it. I don't think cryptocurrency has a capability to do it  but with bitcoin it can be possibilble. That's was my view on it Grin

What the hell are you saying man? Is bitcoin not a cryptocurrency? Kindly explain it a little further, I don't actually get your point here.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:46:15 AM

Its a no for me. Fiat money has been used by all of the people around the world for a long time already and it will not disappear. I want for fiat money to be used by people and at the same time cryptocurrency. None will disappear but it will be used by people because some people don't even know what is bitcoin or don't have gadgets.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:00:55 AM

It will not happen and it is not a speculation but it is the truth. In reality, there are only few merchants who accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment and even in the next 10-20 years it is not possible that all of them will accept it. Still whenever, we earn something in this business we still convert it into cash that we are using in a daily basis and there's a lot of people who doesn't believe in this concept.
manhwa

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:13:34 AM

No way, We still need real money even if bitcoin is better than real money. we need internet when we want to transactions with bitcoin. it will be messed up when there is internet connection problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: