Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap  (Read 41075 times)
clardalan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Bitcoin amateur learning by doing

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:00:16 PM

Funny thing about this shitty scam is nobody can refute the fact that an ICO which raised 1 mil dollars has become 1.6 billion dollars in valuation and not a fucking soul knows how

The best response I have got is "it was traded heavily on some private forums"

Shit doesnt make any sense nor is it legit.

Coins trading on multiple public exchanges do not go to 1.6 bill without huge development and mass adoption, yet this coin has got itself valued to 1.6 B trading on a private forum?
And people actually want me to believe that?

Call me whatever names you want, "butt hurt" or "missed out" or "FOMOing" it doesnt scratch me and I cant give a smaller fuck..

If anyone can come up with a reasonable explanation of how $1 Mil raised through an ICO can become 1.6 billion in little over 2 years trading in a private forum which no one has heard off, then Im all ears

fully agree. this is scam. if it was possible to short this, i would definitely short it now with a lot of hard earned cash of mine.

Tip/donate
LTC: Lf44EehvMzoyjnWqbmsxugomAnRzKawXu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenji

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:02:23 PM

Please Short it! IOTA is only for smart People Cheesy Cool
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:06:21 PM

The typical dumbass thinking he is smart.

Obviously he has no answers to my question.

Nothing new here, move along...
fistfullofbtc

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:09:04 PM

whatever happens it is free advertising, will be drawing a lot in.

doge and bytecoin are worth a billion, so anything is possible.
RhinoTrader

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:19:50 PM

The typical dumbass thinking he is smart.

Obviously he has no answers to my question.

Nothing new here, move along...

Idiot

Stupid thread and posters. Go fuck yourselves

"idoit", "stupid" and "fuck" in the same sentence.... you must be special kind of retarded

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:24:40 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 06:34:45 PM by LitcoinCollector

Cryptohunter

Answer the question:
Who are the foolballcoin devs.

You know it an absolute red flag when devs don't link their name to the project, and you are a supporter of this project, which makes you highly unreliable.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:28:34 PM

IOTA may be dumped by insiders but to call it a scam, that's too far.

Tangle is legit. It takes talent to develop a new protocol.

yumei

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:33:35 PM

If you like the DAG - invest in Byteball! You get them even for free if you have bitcoins available.

IOTA is a scam operated from this guy:  come-from-beyond.okis.ru

Read more articles about IOTA before you consider to invest in it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1934476.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1602788.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1468465.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605193
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:41:30 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 06:51:53 PM by LitcoinCollector

If you like the DAG - invest in Byteball! You get them even for free if you have bitcoins available.

IOTA is a scam operated from this guy:  come-from-beyond.okis.ru

Read more articles about IOTA before you consider to invest in it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1934476.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1602788.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1468465.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605193

Yeah try to sync the full wallet, I dare you.
After 'free' distribution. Max (Lisk) and other whales are gonna dump it to the ground.

Don't get me wrong, I like free money as much as the next person, so I ofcourse linked.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:52:32 PM

Cryptohunter

Answer the question:

You know it an absolute red flag when devs don't link their name to the project, and you are a supporter of this project, which makes you highly unreliable.

I am advertising it in my sig. This ensures people get the opportunity to know about the ico. They then have the opportunity to research it and invest or not invest.
I am not there to vet projects I am there to ensure they have a large and wide as initial distribution as possible.

It does not look like a scam since they are partners with some large companies apparently. But if you find it is a scam then be sure to notify everyone at once.

The important part of icos is that people are aware of them. Of course now that is even mitigated because we have insta icos which is even worse than iota. I am not particularly an IOTA hater. I hate all unfair initial distribution methods. Iota is one form but not the worst of them all. I am not a fan of byteballs distribution but it is hard to see how it was a dev self enrichment scheme like iota was. It merely enriched the already rich.

If you wish to vet the devs on this project then create a football coin thread and encourage in depth investigations into who they are.

Yes all ico's should have transparent development teams.

This is an IOTA thread. Create a football coin is a scam thread if that is your interest. Do not use it to side track from the deliberate narrow initial distribution of iota and subsequent manipulation and market making.

I have no even brought on the big guns on iota here. This is merely a warning thread.

If you want me to look up cfb's actual admission of using sock puppet accounts and the fact he feels that it does not matter because he thinks this board is shit and will market it to others that are unaware he did this then ask me to get more serious about my fudding iota.

I am simply saying the ico was tiny and stealthy compared to all other icos at that time including, lisk, maid, eth, amp, etc etc etc.

I said this was a long play at a huge market making pump. CFB runs good self enrichment schemes and they have tech behind them. Well done to him. However people should be aware this is dangerous to invest because when so few control so much of the minting it can collapse at any time.

This instant huge cap is only possible because of collusion and terrible initial distribution. I said they would do this and they have.

I hope not to many are sucked in.

Let it sink to a reasonable 100M cap or below then we will see.

That's if it really is secure and not pulled apart in the future. Let's see.

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:04:17 PM

Cryptohunter

Answer the question:

Bla bla bla bla

Names please  Smiley

No names > No credibility and even worse you luring inocent investors into an ico you don't know who is running it.
RhinoTrader

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:25:14 PM

Still no one can answer the question - where and how did 1 mil in ICO funds become 1.6 billion, while it remained in the hands of a few people

Guess it will remain unanswered till every kiddie who invests in this scamcoin has his money burnt to the ground

It is stuff like this which give all of crypto a bad name. Along with the shills supporting this scam on this thread
RhinoTrader

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:28:53 PM

Cryptohunter

Answer the question:

Bla bla bla bla

Names please  Smiley

No names > No credibility and even worse you luring inocent investors into an ico you don't know who is running it.

This is not even the thread for football coin stuff, stop crying "names names" like a parrot.

The question is obvious, on what basis does this shitcoin IOTA get a 1.6 bil valuation? Who bough and sold it, on what days did it value spike, when did it drop, how dafuq does it end up with this value now out of the fucking blue

Either answer that or give up, stop deflecting the question to something nonsensical.

If you want to know the names of footballcoin's dev, go ask on the respective thread.
Fucking retarded shill
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:41:16 PM

Still no one can answer the question - where and how did 1 mil in ICO funds become 1.6 billion, while it remained in the hands of a few people

Guess it will remain unanswered till every kiddie who invests in this scamcoin has his money burnt to the ground

It is stuff like this which give all of crypto a bad name. Along with the shills supporting this scam on this thread

Maybe it was invested in a mix of ETH, NEM and e.g. Ripple.
You can do the math about possible proportions to get the increase in value.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:41:35 PM

Cryptohunter

Answer the question:

Bla bla bla bla

Names please  Smiley

Fool bring me the real name of komodo dev jl777
The real id of CFB was not widely known to all here.
Present it now so that we may know who is running this scam.
Present your real id too so we know who is pumping this scam.

As i already told you open your own football coin scam thread if you wish stop diverting with this.

Or if you are thinking of investing go ask for yourself and do your own dd.

LocoMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:41:53 PM

The question is obvious, on what basis does this shitcoin IOTA get a 1.6 bil valuation? Who bough and sold it, on what days did it value spike, when did it drop, how dafuq does it end up with this value now out of the fucking blue

Either answer that or give up, stop deflecting the question to something nonsensical.

it is called a 'market' and people invest in technologies because they are convinced of usefulness and future value.
your 'opinion' is completely irrelevant, and your whining, bitching and moaning for some higher authority to step in and destroy what you don't understand shows what mean-spirited and immature lowlife dipshit you are.

in earlier times, scum like you accused some poor suckers that may have hit it richer than themselves of witchcraft to have them burned at the stake.
fortunately, these times do not allow you this. just some hissing and spitting on some online forum, so keep going, you are quite amusing  Wink
LocoMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:44:15 PM

your very limited intellectual horizon is by no means a gauge for what 'widely known to all here' means
RhinoTrader

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:46:32 PM

Cryptohunter

Answer the question:

Bla bla bla bla

Names please  Smiley

FWIW: http://www.footballcoin.io/contacts/

FOOTBALLCOIN IS A PROJECT DEVELOPED BY CROWNGEM LTD.

CROWNGEM LIMITED
BVI Incorporation No. 468405
Registered Office: Palm Grove House, Box 438,
Road Town, Tortola,
VG1110 British Virgin Island

This is a known address related to corrupt tax scammers leaked in the panama papers

https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/238971

But I dont see this company's name in the list. It is just a common post box set up in  a tax haven

Now that this is resolved, I can hope to get some answers about how 1 mil became 1.6 bil?
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:48:21 PM

your very limited intellectual horizon is by no means a gauge for what 'widely known to all here' means

Cryptohunter means it was never advertised in a signature campaign  Grin
RhinoTrader

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:49:00 PM

it is called a 'market' and people invest in technologies because they are convinced of usefulness and future value.
your 'opinion' is completely irrelevant, and your whining, bitching and moaning for some higher authority to step in and destroy what you don't understand shows what mean-spirited and immature lowlife dipshit you are.

in earlier times, scum like you accused some poor suckers that may have hit it richer than themselves of witchcraft to have them burned at the stake.
fortunately, these times do not allow you this. just some hissing and spitting on some online forum, so keep going, you are quite amusing  Wink

Pathetic... lol

ateast learn to shill better than call a bunch of names. I mean even a retarded kid can do that. Oh wait, you are one

How many shills does this scam coin have loool. All of them have the same answer : it is irrelevant, blah blah blah.
None of these jerkoffs can give a proper answer because there isnt one

Moronic troll
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: