Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:15:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35058 times)
bs9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:55:02 PM

Yes, it is possible because there is everything has down time. Bitcoin will not forever so high.It will also have to down.
Bitcoin is most powerfull coin in cryptopia currency .It canont lost their full value and its down for few time.Bitcoin is heart of trding and cryptopia and also many international company provide bitcoin their payment .So i think bitcoin alwasys higher than any other coin
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:56:06 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
5-6 years from now the possibilities that bitcoin would downfall was not too much little cause we all know that their is more country that coudnt have a bitcoin that depends on their economy that takes a decades or more. Means bitcoin was already derive as a long life into succes

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

On my opinion, I believe that bitcoin price can possibly hit at very low but not completely lose ots value because I believe that when the time come wjen price is very low, most people will dump and panicly sell there coins but there are still some people who will hold there coin because they believe that in the long run, it will rise again.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:31:57 PM

Yes, it is possible to lose it's value because the bitcoin is volatile. We can't predict the value of bitcoin if ups and downs. When the government of the whole country bans bitcoin, i guess it's a downfall and losing my career for bitcoin. If that happen in the future i rather go farming.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:14:46 PM

On my opinion, I believe that bitcoin price can possibly hit at very low but not completely lose ots value because I believe that when the time come wjen price is very low, most people will dump and panicly sell there coins but there are still some people who will hold there coin because they believe that in the long run, it will rise again.
I think now onwards the bitcoin price will not hit a very low price. A huge number of people and big shots are invested on this bitcoin, and this is the base coin for all cryptocurrency. If it's come down, it will affect on all cryptocurrencies.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:17:09 AM

No. If someone would planned that seriously, it's too late for them. I can only see bitcoin going up and everytime people say it's dead, it just keep rising more and more and making all time high.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:25:36 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
I think it is inoossible for bitcoin to lose its value in the market. It is a cryptocurrency that has a large number of popularity and investors. Maybe it is possible for some cryptocurrency to dominate bitcoin but bitcoin will stay has its value. Maybe low but still there is value.
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:32:37 AM

I find it very difficult bitcoin prices to drop because of the more bitcoin use, although there is a reduction in price probably will not be less than 5000 that I think.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:41:31 AM

It is possible but i hope it will never happened, It can lower the value  but i hope not to lose it. I just started earning in bitcoin and i enjoy it.
nightbasilisk

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:48:46 AM

Of course it is like in every coin but the chance of doing this is the lowest percent in the whole crypto world.
i think that everything can happen with bitcoin. Because of the unstable value it can go from 100 to 0 really fast. I think that bitcoin one day will go down.
But it will probably take a long time for that to happen.
bossgucci

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:18:58 AM

Yes i think it is but we never know about it because a lot of experts say that bitcoin will be the future and i am talking about crypto experts but also experts on wall street they also said that bitcoin will be the future so make the most out if it right now.
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:30:50 AM

Any thing can happen in this world expect the unexpected is the basic concept of life. So it is possible for the bitcoin to lose its value also you have to consider the previous track record of the bitcoin rate and how it performs based on that it wont let the investors down and it bounce back after fall and it will be best performer in the future.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:58:10 AM

I find it very difficult bitcoin prices to drop because of the more bitcoin use, although there is a reduction in price probably will not be less than 5000 that I think.
I agree to that. There are a lot of demand in the market that will balance the price and sustain its level. I believe that in the future, the price of bitcoin will continue to go up even more than what the most of the bitcoin users expected and the dumps of bitcoin will be just temporary because the price is always going up based on the chart of bitcoin.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:51:54 PM

Yes it is, but the chance of Bitcoin suddenly hitting the 0 Mark is basically non-existant. It's price can reduce thought, and that's what it is doing right now.
No it’s not true that bitcoin will lose value because bitcoin price is high and when the price is high so its mean there is a value of bitcoin if bitcoin drop its price and stay stable on one place so then its confirm that bitcoin can lose its value because people love bitcoin and they want to see bitcoin price high and for that all the people really doing hard work.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:53:30 PM

Bitcoin lose its value? Well I think yes. First if no one will ever demand to have bitcoin. I learned in our economic class that the more demand of a thing the more its price become strong and that thing gain a high price especially when its supply is limited. Another reason for bitcoin to lose its price is when someone like a powerful and most influential country, government are against to it and do everything use its power just to stop and make bitcoin vanish. The last reason I am seeing for the bitcoin to lose its price is when the internet is gone all over the world. But I think this is impossible to happen. We all now depend in internet. World will not be able to become like this without the internet.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

yes. many possibility can make price of bitcoin gone, and it unusable.
many thing that can make it happen, when everybody get rich and no one need money again, easy life, what we want will fulfilled and other.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:09:52 PM

Yes it is, but the chance of Bitcoin suddenly hitting the 0 Mark is basically non-existant. It's price can reduce thought, and that's what it is doing right now.
No it’s not true that bitcoin will lose value because bitcoin price is high and when the price is high so its mean there is a value of bitcoin if bitcoin drop its price and stay stable on one place so then its confirm that bitcoin can lose its value because people love bitcoin and they want to see bitcoin price high and for that all the people really doing hard work.
Yes but if for example all bitcoin investors will transfer their funds from BTC to ETH in this case bitcoin will lose its value and eth will have bigger value. It all depends on investments every coin can lose its value easily.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Mehedi72

Activity: 760
Merit: 109

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:32:37 PM

Nowadays  bitcoin is the best way to investment money. Bitcoin is always my favorite currency. Bitcoiner are now increasing And bitcoin is going ahead.  I don't think its possible for the bitcoin to lose its value

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:44:51 PM

yes it is specially when all bitcoin are successfully mined and were able to finally reach its cap. In that way its demand and supply will gradually reach equilibrium and its prices would most likely to be stable. But I don't think bitcoins would totally lose in value by that time its more like its value will become stable.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:01:09 PM

I think now onwards the bitcoin price will not hit a very low price. A huge number of people and big shots are invested on this bitcoin, and this is the base coin for all cryptocurrency. If it's come down, it will affect on all cryptocurrencies.
It is the plus point of the bitcoin because more than thousand of the people in my city like the bitcoin because the value and the price of the bitcoin keep on increasing and the more bitcoin price will increase the more it will have the value I hope the future of the bitcoin will give them the chance to get the high price an d the beautiful income with the bitcoin it is the need of the time to now so try to buy the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: