Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35054 times)
Crypofia

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:47:57 PM

Of course we do not want Bitcoin to lose its value,so we must remain loyal to Bitcoin and invite more people to join Bitcoin so Bitcoin will be stay valuable.
Very similar to the Ponzi scheme  Cheesy
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:24:23 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will fall sharply in the near future. Even if there is a drop, then after it there will be price growth
you are correct bitcoin fall will not be decided by anyone ! bitcoin price was decided by the market as long as people buy and sell bitcoins it was impossible for bitcoin to lose its value
The whale are the traders helped the Bitcoin price did not dump below the support price at $5,000 in past time.
Do you know the whale are the mover of the market?
Yeah, they will not stop the bullish trending of Bitcoin before they go out all Bitcoin and take profits.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:36:52 PM

Bitcoin may not lose its value but it will only decrease instead and will increase after. Even it is not yet already in its high peak of progress because sometimes it will down, but it will surely raise. For how many years that bitcoin encountered fall, but it still did not lose its value.   

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:16:42 PM

The upbeat attitude of bitcoin holders now is better and more mature than was few years ago. So, bitcoin becomes hard to lose value or atleast crashes as once did (hopefully).
I do not know I was not around in those years but there seems to be a lot more speculators and people that want to obtain fast profits and those people are always the first to let go of their bitcoin when it seems the price is going to go down, so I do not know if your statement is true.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:40:11 PM

The upbeat attitude of bitcoin holders now is better and more mature than was few years ago. So, bitcoin becomes hard to lose value or atleast crashes as once did (hopefully).
I do not know I was not around in those years but there seems to be a lot more speculators and people that want to obtain fast profits and those people are always the first to let go of their bitcoin when it seems the price is going to go down, so I do not know if your statement is true.

I dont think so, people are just depending on the profit that they can get, so whenever bitcoin is down  they will find another way to invest and whenever bitcoin has a higher price they keep on holding their bitcoin.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:48:11 PM

I think it can,because no one knows when Bitcoin will continue to be valuable and when Bitcoin will lose its value.
So,If miners or Bitcoin investments start switching to other currencies,I think that's where Bitcoin might lose its value.
Of course we do not want Bitcoin to lose its value,so we must remain loyal to Bitcoin and invite more people to join Bitcoin so Bitcoin will be stay valuable.
but now the reality is, they investors or miners are not always centered on bitcoin. there is another alternative that they do for investment. such as etherum, doge, or litecoin. however, bitcoin remains at a very high value today. I think it would be difficult for bitcoin to lose its value.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:04:59 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
Just look at the past few days. The price of the bitcoin went down half a thousand in like a day. The thing that you must know when you get involved with bitcoins is that everything is possible and the price might go as low as back to 300 dollars in a few days easily if the massive dump starts. The price is fluctuating all the time.

I remember the day when mtgox scam happened, that was terrible. All people suddenly understood that they might lose all their savings on the exchange so they started selling it massively. Other people who saw that the price is going down started fomoing and selling it as well in order to take as small loss as possible.

To be honest at the moment, ethereum seems to be way better investment option short term. A lot of people are jumping in order to make as much profit out of it as possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if the price started going up again. Bitcoin is becoming weaker and weaker with time as eth market cap is going up.
I dont think so because look at the price of bitcoin now. It is high that you would not believe to happen this year. Bitcoin price rises in the price that you dont expecting i am shocked and amazed reaching near $7k this year.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:39:47 AM

for a period of time yes, but not to the extent of being totally lost it's value in the market, if you can study the history of bitcoin, it has its own ups and downs, for a period of time it went down for almost to nothing, but it regained its momentum up to now, if we based on the value of bitcoin today, there is no way for it to lose its value, not unless there will be another cryptocurrency that will overtake bitcoin, maybe in the far future i guess.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:49:52 AM

It is possible that bitcoins will totally losses its value, if and only if no one are using it anymore, because something that is no one are using is a worthless thing. Bitcoins price are becoming expensive just because a lot of people wants is, the demands are high that is why the price are also increasing. A lot of businessman are investing in these so they will probably don't let bitcoins to fall because a lot of money are there. Even the government cannot take this thing down also because huge people are behind of this. Look what happened to china banning bitcoins, it immediately recovered after a few weeks
aftab.436

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:15:45 AM

It is possible that bitcoins will totally losses its value, if and only if no one are using it anymore, because something that is no one are using is a worthless thing. Bitcoins price are becoming expensive just because a lot of people wants is, the demands are high that is why the price are also increasing. A lot of businessman are investing in these so they will probably don't let bitcoins to fall because a lot of money are there. Even the government cannot take this thing down also because huge people are behind of this. Look what happened to china banning bitcoins, it immediately recovered after a few weeks

The losing of value is dependent on the use of bitcoin, market value of bitcoin and the security of bitcoin. the all three point which depend on lost is very strong of bitcoin , the security of bitcoin is very high due to which no body can thief it. The market value of the bitcoin is very high and also the rising rate in the value of bitcoin is high than fall which create a great trust of people on bitcoin and people using bitcoin for many purpose which make bitcoin strong and make zero possibility of losing its value.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:10:32 AM

Just happen recently that bitcoin lose its value from more than 7k usd drops to down 6k .but now bitcoin recovers and continues to grow the value to 8k usd.and I know it will continue growing upto 10k usd this year end.but never imagine that bitcoin will totally lose its price permanently because its impossible to happen for sure
Bitcoin can lose its value even down to zero, but all that depends on we the community. I remember when Bitcoin first came out, it started very low and was even sold for $0.6 and 0.7, that was probably when we had no large number of people into bitcoin. But when the number of users started increasing the price went from that rate to $1 going up above that rate and now look at the rate we have now, and it’s not stopping there, it might reach 100k soon.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:34:49 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

Yes absolutely because we all know that the bitcoins value are mot stable and they also fall but they always come back. But despite of that they can just recover on that fall because of the hype that people do, bitcoins are on the top of their career this year because a lot of people all over the world wants to invest in it. With that the value rises too much. But when the time has pass and they forget about bitcoins and bitcoins will not be used anymore because there are new innovation in the future the bitcoins value can be worthless because no one are buying it anymore.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:52:00 AM

Just happen recently that bitcoin lose its value from more than 7k usd drops to down 6k .but now bitcoin recovers and continues to grow the value to 8k usd.and I know it will continue growing upto 10k usd this year end.but never imagine that bitcoin will totally lose its price permanently because its impossible to happen for sure
Bitcoin can lose its value even down to zero, but all that depends on we the community. I remember when Bitcoin first came out, it started very low and was even sold for $0.6 and 0.7, that was probably when we had no large number of people into bitcoin. But when the number of users started increasing the price went from that rate to $1 going up above that rate and now look at the rate we have now, and it’s not stopping there, it might reach 100k soon.
The price of bitcoin is always and only depending on the demand so if the demand for bitcoin declines a lot then the price of bitcoin will be drag down so hard and it will lead for a huge loss for the price of bitcoin and make it as a worthless cryptocurrency. As of now, bitcoin has a lot of demand so i think, right now, it is not possible for bitcoin to lose it's value.
batibot

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:01:43 PM

I believe that as long as there will be a lot of users that it will not lose ALL of its value. As years gone by a lot of people are learning about crypto and maybe it will not lose all of its value at all.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:14:19 PM

Like in any market, the devaluation is something that may happen but regarding bitcoin, it won't be possible, to many people uses and believe in it, and there is the technology behind it so, bitcoin won't become worthless.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:44:23 PM

All around in view of the present estimation of bitcoin now it is difficult to free its esteem it would take a very long time before it would free the esteem. The esteem relies upon how speculators put resources into bitcoin in the event that they don't believe in bitcoin any longer perhaps that will the time would diminish its esteem slowly.
Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:51:37 PM

Since bitcoin is a product of speculation, yes it is possible that it is losing value, but before that I think it will be much more expensive than today because it is limited.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:04:09 PM

It is possible for bitcoin. It may increase or decrease we can not know when it will lose value. You have to follow bitcoin movements if you want to invest with it. But it is a little bit hard that bitcoin will see the bottom in 2018.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:54:53 PM

It is possible for bitcoin. It may increase or decrease we can not know when it will lose value. You have to follow bitcoin movements if you want to invest with it. But it is a little bit hard that bitcoin will see the bottom in 2018.

yup it is possible before that we have to make a profit. my strategy is to invest money in bitcoins and whenever the price will increase try to get back your investment and keep your profit in bitcoins. Suppose the bitcoin lose its value then it will not hurt more.
laetitiavh

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:45:43 AM

Yes, there will be a chance but the percent is really low,  at this present, Bitcoin still is a best investment than stocks or golds. Just gives Bitcoin time, it will improve it's the strongest currency in the world.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: