Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504228 times)
vikingchild

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:12:44 PM

New post on my blog site for anyone interested. I will try to collect all hashrates as I find them in this thread or other threads online. If you want to provide me any, just either list the hashrate you are getting here on the thread or send me a message on the site. I provided some other details that are already known in this original post, so you can skip to the section you need. I wanted it to cover as Denarius in a bit more detail for anyone knew searching online.

You can find my blog and the blog post here: http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/02/what-is-denarius-and-gpu-mining-hashrate/
If you follow me on Twitter you get instant updates whenever a new post is up; https://twitter.com/CryptovoreCOM

Hai.. In your table showing hashrates, you switched amd cards and nvidia cards.

Hey thanks man, yer Carsen noticed that mistake too Wink My bad! It is corrected Smiley
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:47:53 PM

My EVGA 1070 that gets roughly 420 sol/s on equihash, gets about 36 MH/s on Tribus. Gigabyte 1080 at 500 sol/s, are about 50 MH/s on Tribus.

How long does it take for a coin to mature to stake?
kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 08:54:55 PM

My EVGA 1070 that gets roughly 420 sol/s on equihash, gets about 36 MH/s on Tribus. Gigabyte 1080 at 500 sol/s, are about 50 MH/s on Tribus.

How long does it take for a coin to mature to stake?

It is a minimum of 8 hours.
gargouri20011

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:08:36 PM

add to that high premine and a DEV with -2 trust  Grin

...said the unknown man, in his first post...

You just made an account to say this?  Grin
That can only mean good things for DNR.

Don't worry, we're all grownups here. We know what we're doing.
Go troll elsewhere, we love our semi-scam-coin...   Tongue

This is not my first msg in the forum , for some reason i lost access to my account with over 500 posts , and i registered this one to contact a mod in order to help recover my password ,
This shit coin with huge premine and not trustworthy DEV,
if u are dumb enough to deal with 10% premine and -2 trust DEV then good luck ,
my opinion for those who want to listen stay away .
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 09:14:09 PM

This is not my first msg in the forum , for some reason i lost access to my account with over 500 posts , and i registered this one to contact a mod in order to help recover my password ,

The feedback I have on this forum was already addressed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967207.msg19684076#msg19684076

I have already been proving myself, Denarius Web Wallet was released as promised, and a large chunk of the premine has already been distributed in bounties etc.

You are a troll. Some people will do anything for cheap coins Roll Eyes
YourMom420

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:14:25 PM

Is there a windows amd miner?
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 09:16:28 PM

Yes, you can download it here for the semi-optimized version: http://ccminer.org/preview/sgminer-x64-5.3.7.zip
gargouri20011

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:22:20 PM

The feedback I have on this forum was already addressed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967207.msg19684076#msg19684076

I have already been proving myself, Denarius Web Wallet was released as promised, and a large chunk of the premine has already been distributed in bounties etc.

Do u call this addressed Huh robbing some one 0.4 btc and then coming age back to propose him 100 k dinnar shit premined coin as reward  ??
I am not a troll , cloning a coin is never a big deal , if y consider your self a DEV
Another shit coin with 10% premine , why mod still allow this shit here , coin with nothings innovative and/or premine should not be posted in BTK
artbroker

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:24:27 PM

> cpuminer.exe -a tribus -o http://127.0.0.1:32339 -u denariususer -p xx
What is the "denariususer", the wallet address?
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:28:35 PM

> cpuminer.exe -a tribus -o http://127.0.0.1:32339 -u denariususer -p xx
What is the "denariususer", the wallet address?

The details in denarius.conf for solo mining?
artbroker

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

Yes, you can download it here for the semi-optimized version: http://ccminer.org/preview/sgminer-x64-5.3.7.zip

Avira removed it, is it ok and why?

It would be great to post AMD GPU miner and solo mining configuration info were all is necessary to change is the wallet address. I really can't understand why it wasn't done already, I am in mining business, but this is the first time when I feel like an idiot.
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 09:43:09 PM

Do u call this addressed Huh robbing some one 0.4 btc and then coming age back to propose him 100 k dinnar shit premined coin as reward  ??
I am not a troll , cloning a coin is never a big deal , if y consider your self a DEV
Another shit coin with 10% premine , why mod still allow this shit here , coin with nothings innovative and/or premine should not be posted in BTK

I never scammed anyone, its all in this thread for transparency. I am a developer, I don't see you coding or making your own coin.  Roll Eyes

You have nothing backing you up calling this a shitcoin, its far from it. Stealth Addresses, Encrypted Messaging, Block Explorer built in, Statistics about the coin built in, a new custom PoW hashing algorithm called Tribus with PoS. It has two consensus methods, anonymity features, and active development. I am also open to ideas of what to add next...

Avira removed it, is it ok and why?

It would be great to post AMD GPU miner and solo mining configuration info were all is necessary to change is the wallet address. I really can't understand why it wasn't done already, I am in mining business, but this is the first time when I feel like an idiot.

Yea some anti-virus programs may flag it, it is safe 100%. Mining software will generally get flagged by your anti-virus due to it just being a miner.
gargouri20011

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:07:18 PM

I never scammed anyone, its all in this thread for transparency. I am a developer, I don't see you coding or making your own coin.  Roll Eyes

I do not plan to scam people in all those pump and dump shit coin , if i have somethings original i will go ahead and make own coin ,
cloning a coin is not hard for me and i can proof it ,
You have nothing backing you up calling this a shitcoin, its far from it. Stealth Addresses, Encrypted Messaging, Block Explorer built in, Statistics about the coin built in, a new custom PoW hashing algorithm called Tribus with PoS. It has two consensus methods, anonymity features, and active development. I am also open to ideas of what to add next...
All those are already added in other coins too ,

and how come the premine is used to pay for your personal expense , is not this supposed to be for bounty and coin promotion Huh

call this not shit coin Wink . i will come few months later when u will dump all your coins and leave the project like all other so called DEV , the dump already started with 0.4 BTC robbed .
aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 10:23:15 PM

It looks like Dev has a bad history on the previous coin.
is that true ?

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 10:49:13 PM

It looks like Dev has a bad history on the previous coin.
is that true ?

Yup, years ago. I used to make cryptos back in 2013-2014, I have a bad history due to the trolls and spiteful goblins on this forum. I have worked many high level jobs since then. Denarius is my full time project now.

I never scammed anyone, its all in this thread for transparency. I am a developer, I don't see you coding or making your own coin.  Roll Eyes

I do not plan to scam people in all those pump and dump shit coin , if i have somethings original i will go ahead and make own coin ,
cloning a coin is not hard for me and i can proof it ,
All those are already added in other coins too ,

and how come the premine is used to pay for your personal expense , is not this supposed to be for bounty and coin promotion Huh

call this not shit coin Wink . i will come few months later when u will dump all your coins and leave the project like all other so called DEV , the dump already started with 0.4 BTC robbed .

You make zero sense, I wont be feeding your trolling any longer after this post.

This is not a shitcoin, its already better than 90% of the coins out there. There was no dump, you really need to get your facts straight. The only part of the premine that has been moved has been for bounties and marketing. Also a portion of the premine is mine to keep, because well, I am the one making this coin and developing it, just like in a corporation or business, you would own a majority of the company (usually 51%), owning a small 10%, actually less than that, more so will be around 5% is my share of Denarius, and rightfully so. I think anyone can agree that this is more than fair, especially for the amount of work I am putting in.

I also open sourced the web wallet yesterday, I wrote it from scratch, I havent seen any other developer doing that, much less sharing it out completely open source free to modify.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 10:57:22 PM

[/quote]

You obviously don't know what really went on. That guy tried to claim a 100k bounty for making the AMD/Nvidia mining software for tribus work. He did not and got beaten to it by Pruvot. Well, I stepped in and made everyone happy by paying the guy the .4 bitcoin he wanted and buying them from the Dev under market price. I could sell them for over twice what I paid for them. But in any case everyone is happy. And as far as the premine, well he has paid like 300k out of the premine already, and what the coin is 2 weeks old? Dev is very generous with all bounties and needs some for himself to keep deving as a full time job. He will be down to 5% premine soon. I hope that satisfies you. All these devs are releasing useless ETH token ICOs with 100% premine and vaporware, and you have a problem with this premine, lol

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money