Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504218 times)
luckytimes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:19:48 PM

easy to 30k sat  Cheesy

Be smart, do not sell  Wink
The new fools sell at this price  Grin

I just invested more into DNR. I think it will continue to go up in value Smiley
artbroker

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:29:46 PM

Please, give us instructions for GPU solo mining Huh
kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 06:49:50 PM

Please, give us instructions for GPU solo mining Huh

You would want to use either sgminer or ccminer depending on your brand of GPU (AMD or NVIDIA), then instead of pointing your GPU to the pool you'd be pointing it to your local Denarius wallet. You would need to setup a .conf file similar to usual solo mining for Denarius and then point the GPU to like -o http://127.0.0.1:32339 -u denariusrpcuser -p denariusrpcpass

Its almost exactly the same as solo mining with a CPU, just different software.
El marinero

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:29:15 PM

To stake, just need an open wallet or need to have coins on it?
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 07:30:13 PM

Yup you will need DNR in the wallet for it to stake, the coins will need to be a minimum of 8 hours old to start staking Wink
El marinero

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:32:22 PM

Yup you will need DNR in the wallet for it to stake, the coins will need to be a minimum of 8 hours old to start staking Wink

Ok, thanks!
luckytimes

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:40:32 PM

Any news or developments coming for this coin in the near future?
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 07:46:02 PM

Yea usually something everyday lol. Just put out a small update to the NodeJS Web Wallet yesterday. This week I will be changing and adding some RPC commands to Denarius and working on Encrypted Messaging.
luckytimes

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:57:08 PM

Yea usually something everyday lol. Just put out a small update to the NodeJS Web Wallet yesterday. This week I will be changing and adding some RPC commands to Denarius and working on Encrypted Messaging.

Encrypted messaging sounds good. So this is a long steady growth coin? Any plans for masternodes?
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:16:29 PM

Encrypted messaging sounds good. So this is a long steady growth coin? Any plans for masternodes?

That has been mentioned several times by others as a suggestion.....If it keeps getting interest, it is something that definitely could be done.
luckytimes

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:32:37 PM

That has been mentioned several times by others as a suggestion.....If it keeps getting interest, it is something that definitely could be done.

You will keep developing the coin right? You are in this for the long haul? I am deciding to hold my coins because I think this can go to 100k sats potentially.
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:35:01 PM

You will keep developing the coin right? You are in this for the long haul? I am deciding to hold my coins because I think this can go to 100k sats potentially.

Yes I am in for the long haul and will be developing the coin and other awesome open source software Smiley (like the NodeJS Web Wallet, maybe a new NodeJS Block Explorer etc.)
luckytimes

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:37:21 PM

Yes I am in for the long haul and will be developing the coin and other awesome open source software Smiley (like the NodeJS Web Wallet, maybe a new NodeJS Block Explorer etc.)

Open source software for this coin?
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:38:14 PM

Yes
luckytimes

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:39:06 PM

Yes

Awesome. So you think this coin will go a lot higher in value?
El marinero

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:06:31 PM

Ok, thanks!

Wallet full sync, tested back and for, loaded with coins now, very fast and neat, keep the hard work dev, here for the long run
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 09:14:45 PM

Yes

Yes I think it has a lot of potential, especially with a max of only 10,000,000 DNR to be mined within 3 years.
Nippel66

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:14:43 PM

Yes

Yes I think it has a lot of potential, especially with a max of only 10,000,000 DNR to be mined within 3 years.

Wath are tottal suppluy after 10 000 000 when POS full activated?

kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 10:26:59 PM

Yes

Total supply will not increase much, PoW will just end and PoS will be the full consensus instead of both.
Nippel66

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:15:01 PM

Yes

Total supply will not increase much, PoW will just end and PoS will be the full consensus instead of both.

Ok i see Smiley Thank you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: