Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
mothergodness

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:49:43 AM

Another old topic, I wonder the author of the topic already thinks differently when he sees the price of bitcoin. Or, too, believes that panic will reduce this price to a record low. It is already obvious that there will not be a big failure, a little but not thousands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:59:51 AM

Dont ever panic because you can trust bitcoin, many investors are ready for any consiquences. Bitcoin price is getting higher and higher base on the chart price of this currency. Choose wisely if you want to pull out or not, it depends on each owner
No its the time of trading because whenever the rate of bitcoin is falling then trader start buying more and more bitcoin and hold them for future so when the rate is start increasing from the present rate then trader start selling bitcoin and this is the best way of earning more and more money.
Who says it is falling mate it is already at 7.4k$ and this shows that this bit dump is giving its after effect and this time process will go above 8.5k and that time will be profitable for the people and this time rise in prices are because of new people who were waiting for the fork to buy they bought in previous two to three days and now they are satisfied by seeing the price chart that their profit is coming for them soon.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:01:09 AM

panic time will never come for bitcoin. Buy bitcoins and forget your bitcoins. Wait and earn a lot of money from Bitcoin that always goes to moon.

I agree! In Bitcoin, you should never panic sell, buy, or trade. You have to master the art and essence of holding whatever Bitcoin you have. By this time, you should know how much your Bitcoin is worth as compared to regular fiat that are strictly controlled by central banks. Panic time is for newbies. There is no way you should panic when it comes to investing; otherwise, you will never learn and earn both at the same time. Self-control is key.

One more thing, panicking will only lead you to decide on business matters emotionally which should not be. You have to be logical and rational at all times if need be.
I am also not in favor of getting panicked with bitcoin because we all know that it is the world best currency and investments right now.

Bitcoin is going to make you live a lavish life without any hard work. Bitcoin is the only currency which is never going to make you regret and panic after investing into it and when the prices are going low, instead of panicking collect bitcoin for better future.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:13:54 AM

I have checked the price history of bitcoin and I know that the prices of bitcoin going well there is not any panic comes in these days as the current price is good as previous one. The time is not panic as it is also good price because those who purchase bitcoin in the past they can make good amount of profit over the selling of this currency.

Yes, bitcoin price now than before is very different. How can anyone be feel so negative and do some panic against bitcoin when the price is really good.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:47:16 AM

If bitcoin is falling, then it'll be the perfect time for investors to get involved in bitcoin since they can buy it at a very low price. For me, i will just HODL on my bitcoin because i believe that bitcoin will rise again.

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:58:02 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

do not panic if you panic then you just get the loss, save your bitcoin for your future, believe that bitcoin from year to year will be higher because its bitcoin availability is very limited and its demand is very high.
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:04:39 AM

Bitcoin price has been felling of recent and we have been seeing fake news coming from China and the way people are interpret the banned of cryptocurrency activities in China.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:15:44 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Best thing is that we can make money by down in the price of the Bitcoin but still most of the people don't understand about it and sold their Bitcoin due to panic of down in the price , that is really a stupid thing for them .
Here if you have panic of down in the price then I will recommend everyone just do nothing with your Bitcoin .
But still if you want make profit then buy some Bitcoin and then hold it at the exchange because after the sudden increase in the price of the Bitcoin , the price of the altcoins get down and then buy some altcoins with your hooded Bitcoin amount .
This is really a simple trick to make money with fluctuations of the prices  .
So instead to get panic you should make profit.
No. Dont panic when the botcoin prices dumped because it will actually rises up again and it was called pump and being a panic seller is not good because youre losing youre own money.
we all know that bitcoin has a very significant development and it makes bitcoin prices skyrocket but in the near term bitcoin prices remain fluctuating so price will go down at any time but you should know that the decline in bitcoin prices occurs only within a certain time interval and will definitely go back up, I agree with you that do not panic when prices fall, due to panic will only hurt and make you lost, stay calm and do the calculation carefully or hold be better
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:31:50 AM

no, this is not the time to panic, make the bitcoin price drop as the right place to buy bitcoin again, this is a golden opportunity.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:48 AM

Best thing is that we can make money by down in the price of the Bitcoin but still most of the people don't understand about it and sold their Bitcoin due to panic of down in the price , that is really a stupid thing for them .
Here if you have panic of down in the price then I will recommend everyone just do nothing with your Bitcoin .
But still if you want make profit then buy some Bitcoin and then hold it at the exchange because after the sudden increase in the price of the Bitcoin , the price of the altcoins get down and then buy some altcoins with your hooded Bitcoin amount .
This is really a simple trick to make money with fluctuations of the prices  .
No. Dont panic when the botcoin prices dumped because it will actually rises up again and it was called pump and being a panic seller is not good because youre losing youre own money.
Yes it is correct.
You don't need to be worry because bitcoin is falling.
Its just only a challenge on how strong you can hold your BTC.
We all know that bitcoin has a significance that when it fall down, surely when it regain its value it will be mich higher than before.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:52:59 AM

Actually the bitcoin is falling but I'm not worried about this, every time it rips then it goes back.

lesfrigosa

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:22:01 AM

Yes it is correct.
We all know that bitcoin has a significance that when it fall down, surely when it regain its value it will be mich higher than before.
I agree with you you do not need to worry because if you worry you will panic sell and that is totally not recommended because you can lose a lot after bitcoin goes up again if it falls you should be happy because you can buy some more.
FrankGismoeas

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:43:00 AM

Yes it is correct.
I agree with you you do not need to worry because if you worry you will panic sell and that is totally not recommended because you can lose a lot after bitcoin goes up again if it falls you should be happy because you can buy some more.
That is true my friend once panic sold and after 2 days he could have gotten 2000 dollar profit on each bitcoin he had sold but he lost 500 dollars and that is why i would never recommend to panic sell it is always a bad thing.
thebosskid

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:29:24 AM

Yes it is correct.
That is true my friend once panic sold and after 2 days he could have gotten 2000 dollar profit on each bitcoin he had sold but he lost 500 dollars and that is why i would never recommend to panic sell it is always a bad thing.
Wow i feel bad for him but i would suggest the same thing to everyone just wait till bitcoin goes up again because if something goes down it will go up later we do not know when but it will go up and specially with bitcoin it can go a lot up.
Dastramus18

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:39:26 AM

No it is not panic time because even if it falls bitcoin will go up again that is what i like about bitcoin once it fell from 7.2k to 5k in a couple hours and the next day it was at 7.5k it has even grown more then it was before.
AlexeyVoranov

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:43:28 AM

When bitcoin is falling this is not a panic time. Only people who are afraid will sell their coins, but most of the investors will still keep it even when bitcoin drops to 2k.

If you panic you will be thinking of selling them so this is not good.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:43:40 AM

The price of Bitcoin always was fallen or risen, so you have to stay calm and not let the tricky situation treat you . Train yourself staying strong before these kind of situations.
That's right, Bitcoin will be raised and will sometimes decrease. Actually we do not really panic when bitcoin drops. And all we need to be calm and do not panic because when bitcoin drops it means it will increase and it can be higher than we expect. And no one will lose us when it bitcoin comes down. We just need to panic when ban on bitcoin around the world.
RebeccaFrei

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:45:21 AM

Bitcoin is falling UP? )
It is periodic correction of it value - but it will grow more than 10k+, imho
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:13:10 AM

The price of Bitcoin always was fallen or risen, so you have to stay calm and not let the tricky situation treat you . Train yourself staying strong before these kind of situations.
That's right, Bitcoin will be raised and will sometimes decrease. Actually we do not really panic when bitcoin drops. And all we need to be calm and do not panic because when bitcoin drops it means it will increase and it can be higher than we expect. And no one will lose us when it bitcoin comes down. We just need to panic when ban on bitcoin around the world.
If the price of bitcoin is falling down then just go and buy a lot of it because that means that it is on sale and if you are a wise buyer then you will buy on sale to save some money. Falling prices of bitcoin are just temporary and it is better to just stick with good investment strategy and do not ever do panic selling because you will just regret it at the end of the day.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

what about now that bitcoin is having huge amount are we going to panic too?thats the problem about the user whos no nothing about this community,always afraid when their coins price going down they dont trust the coins on their hand .you will not grow in this world if you cant even give a faith to you coins
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: