Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:05:47 AM

why you should panic? i think there is no need to get panic in any conditions in trading because once you get panic, then you can not thinking with clear and you only make yourself in a risk situations. you need to make your own analysis and your own predictions so you don't have to listen to your friend. its good if they share the info but you don't need to trusted it 100 %, you need to find the truth so you know what you need to do.
Yes, there is no such thing like panic in the world of cryptocurrency. We already knew it from the start that the value of bitcoin is not in stable. We just need to be patience,till the value of it rises again. And the best thing we can do is to work hard and continue earning bitcoin so in the near future we have are saving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:21:53 PM

why you should panic? i think there is no need to get panic in any conditions in trading because once you get panic, then you can not thinking with clear and you only make yourself in a risk situations. you need to make your own analysis and your own predictions so you don't have to listen to your friend. its good if they share the info but you don't need to trusted it 100 %, you need to find the truth so you know what you need to do.
Yes, there is no such thing like panic in the world of cryptocurrency. We already knew it from the start that the value of bitcoin is not in stable. We just need to be patience,till the value of it rises again. And the best thing we can do is to work hard and continue earning bitcoin so in the near future we have are saving.
Before entering the market of cryptocurrencies, all of the investor and traders should know that the market of all the cryptocurrencies are not stable so panic selling of cryptocurrency will not occur anymore because that is why there is a panic selling, the price of a coin is getting lower because of the people who doesn't have a clear knowledge about the market.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

Again? Everytime i see bitcoin going  down there is always speculation about panic or whatever it is just make other holders panic and sell thier bitcoin, but who will benefit ? Those who are waiting for a sudden drop,cause they know bitcoin will bounce back.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:55:14 PM

Again? Everytime i see bitcoin going  down there is always speculation about panic or whatever it is just make other holders panic and sell thier bitcoin, but who will benefit ? Those who are waiting for a sudden drop,cause they know bitcoin will bounce back.
you know many people are waiting for this movement to invest on bitcoins. When the panic sellers start to sell coins, the coin price will come down, and these people will buy coins at a low price. These guys will get best benefits from panic sellers. Becasue everyone knows the price of the bitcoin will bounce back still people get panic and sell why I don't know.
Mailly

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:33:43 AM

Bitcoin charges are typically down and not for prolonged will improve. I consider experience tends to make us not to panic in storing bitcoin that we have. So I do not think the dilemma is at a price that is unstable. But on safety when we retailer bitcoins. I believe if there is any question about yourself as nicely as you immediately transfer the bitcoin you have by swapping it into real income. It appears like a safe phase to be created. Particularly with an problem that states about disunity. Though there has been no visible impact. But we nonetheless have to be watchful. Do not let the bitcoin we save will incur losses. So at this time it is not a price tag problem that tends to make worry. But far more than the degree of safety
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:55:06 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
For me we dont need to panic if the bitcoin is going decrease becuase bitcoin is volatile so we all know that bitcoin sometimes decrease but it always increasing so dont panic because bitcoin is going rise again. Smiley
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:04:51 PM

Bitcoin price has been felling of recent and we have been seeing fake news coming from China and the way people are interpret the banned of cryptocurrency activities in China. I think we need to have panic this time as the uncertainty over Chinese government regulatory agencies over billion is not over yet.
is not that true? I read from various news on the internet or watching on tv that news is circulating from the world of cryptocurrancy. what exactly is there no certainty about all that?
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:10:29 PM

I also noticed the bitcoin fall these past few days, but it is now recovering and returns its price. I think this is a normal thing in the market that depends on the economic status, the rise and the fall will always be there and as time goes by we all hope that it moves in a way that it benefits most of the people who believed in investing with bitcoin.

ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:44:17 PM

it is time to make money, not panic time for those who know what it is and what kind of games it is.if you can follow the bitcoin  and what's going on around  , you are actually very comfortable in this regard. I had close to 30 thousand dolars and in the last 2 weeks I had it up to almost 40 thousand dolars.  I am not always so knowledgeable and following. then I am just following the market. I follow people. I am watching them at the general decision and I am trying to make a positive decision. but if you're definitely doing something about the economy, the last thing to do is to be panic.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:08:07 PM

it is time to make money, not panic time for those who know what it is and what kind of games it is.if you can follow the bitcoin  and what's going on around  , you are actually very comfortable in this regard. I had close to 30 thousand dolars and in the last 2 weeks I had it up to almost 40 thousand dolars.  I am not always so knowledgeable and following. then I am just following the market. I follow people. I am watching them at the general decision and I am trying to make a positive decision. but if you're definitely doing something about the economy, the last thing to do is to be panic.

OMG! If everyone can just think like this dude right here, the crypto world will be a better place. However, I personally do not want everyone to think like that anyway cause we may end up not being able to buy at dips anymore. However, thinking like this will help us grow faster in a very short period than we can imagine. panicking can never solve any problem. Afterall, our normal traditional currency can loose value, but does that mean we dump it? No!
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:01:13 PM

OMG! If everyone can just think like this dude right here, the crypto world will be a better place. However, I personally do not want everyone to think like that anyway cause we may end up not being able to buy at dips anymore. However, thinking like this will help us grow faster in a very short period than we can imagine. panicking can never solve any problem. Afterall, our normal traditional currency can loose value, but does that mean we dump it? No!

I think this is the nature of this job:  panic! People make money this way. so some will lose that the others will win. mostly I think the system is walking like this. there is no way that everyone can win at the same time.I guess in a world where no one has lost, it will be very hard for people to win something. so we should always try to be on the winning side.The real question here is this. how will we succeed this? I have shared many times before. knowledge and patience. I think this is definitely the key to making money.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:57:49 AM

The value of a cryptocurrency is directly linked to the demands of the people and its popularity... And off course fhe present economy ofthe country I would (if I had btc) would have... Kept them to myself... And waited for them to rise again because this is temporary it will be back to.... Its value again...also... I think its the right time to buy it...
Bitcoins are most popular and... The first cryptocurrency people will invest here rather than goin somewhere else.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:38:02 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
I am not worried even though the price will drop dramatically, I would be worried if the price would rise again.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:48:56 AM

I am trying to only hold onto my Bitcoins because the price per coin is very likely to have a large price in the upcoming years. If I make a bunch of Bitcoins I will try to only sell portions of it instead of selling a whole Bitcoin for fiat.
I will just hold my bitcoins because I am pretty sure that the price will go higher in the future and holding it has made me have a brighter future. Bitcoin price is unpredictable but in the coming years its price will be higher and getting higher so we must hold bitcoins as much as possible.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:47:41 PM

panic? it is a very fatal mistake for bitcoin players, it should be and the most appropriate when bitcoin is crushed down is buy it at the bottom point of resistance because the bitcoin is not likely to go down but more to always increase, everyone in the world is very fond of bitcoin, they will buy bitcoin as much as possible if the price falls.
Yes its true it’s a part of game if you can take advantage for his right time then you must also be a part of his bad time also so no need to make panic because it will never help  you just need to be relax and wait for his high price.
YGM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:03:18 PM

As bitcoins value is volatile in nature so it is common. Thus it is not a panic time. Just hold them and sell it when high again.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:03:53 PM

panic? it is a very fatal mistake for bitcoin players, it should be and the most appropriate when bitcoin is crushed down is buy it at the bottom point of resistance because the bitcoin is not likely to go down but more to always increase, everyone in the world is very fond of bitcoin, they will buy bitcoin as much as possible if the price falls.
The bitcoin keep on falling and rising but it does not mean one should think about selling bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin is down then it could be the time to buy bitcoin instead of selling your present bitcoin and suffering from loss. The price of the bitcoin will increase again as the people around us will buy bitcoin and will invest in bitcoin so the price of the bitcoin will go high after some time. So hold your bitcoin and wait for some more time.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:15:24 PM

I think one should not easily panic because of the movement with the price of Bitcoin. Please take into consideration, that bitcoin is like any other currencies or paper money fiat but on an electronic platform. Anything that you will put in like a stock will be moving like a stock. The movements will always be based on different factors. Even paper money stock karket value can eventually spike or will be on an all time low. It is just a matter of studying and riding with the trend.
CroDam

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:17:07 PM

Bitcoin is not falling and no, there is not panic time. Just check btc graphic price for last 6 months.
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:17:31 PM

Although the price drop is really alarming and can cause you into panic, we must still remain calm because the dropping of the price is just normal on the first place and does not imply to be a permanent scenario. The rising and dropping of the price is just a normal scenario that happens not just on the price rate of bitcoin but also with the other existing currencies across the world. Even though it was dropping too fast, we must still look at it at the brighter sife because this will be a perfect time to buy our bitcoins and wait until the price pumps again and gain our profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: