Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34127 times)
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

It's no secret that bitcoin will grow. Only beginners give in to panic, it has always been so. In July 2017, when the bitcoin price rose to $ 2500, everyone said that this ceiling and bitcoin would collapse, but on August 1, after the forking of Bitcoin Cash, it began to grow and grew to $ 3,500, after which again many said that bitcoin would soon collapse, but then there was only growth and after a month bitcoin already cost $ 8000 and then $ 10,000 and after a week we all saw the price of $ 20,000, so my advice is not to panic and use the moment until bitcoin's price is low to invest in it and different ICO projects.
bablu10

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

we all know that there are has ups and down in human life. sometimes we are spent good time and sometimes we spent bad time in life. ups and down its a universal true. so bitcoin price now is going to down but bitcoin had started from how much price ? we knew it ? i can say yup we knew about it. so dont be upset take it easy and give times..... thank you all..
Lowryy

Activity: 32
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

It's never a good time to panic.

In panic you are not being rational. You are being emotional. When it comes to money/investments, being rational wins compared to being emotional.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Panicking is the reason why many people losing their money on trading. I think we should be calm always when we are doing trading for us to avoid loses and keep us to do wise decision.
Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
It is not a good time to panic, because as well as that when the price of bitcoin fall don't panic because there is a chance that the price of the bitcoin will get high. So that you don't have to worries and also don't even panic.
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

The price of the bitcoin are always changing. It takes time and patient to gain high value of the bitcoin. We need t monitor the pattern of the up and down chaning of the bitcoin daily.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

No, why its panic time? I think its happy time for a big trader because they have get again a golden chance to buy more bitcoin on low price. While yes some low level traders who have already bought bitcoin at a time when price was high for them its panic time because they are not affordable to such high falling of price. But don't worry hope price will again start rising hurry.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

No, why its panic time? I think its happy time for a big trader because they have get again a golden chance to buy more bitcoin on low price. While yes some low level traders who have already bought bitcoin at a time when price was high for them its panic time because they are not affordable to such high falling of price. But don't worry hope price will again start rising hurry.

For new to crypto world, it is indeed panic time.  I have done that before when I am still new to bitcoin.  Due to panic I sell my bitcoins to cut loss but to my dismay, its price goes up several hours after I sold it.  I will never do that again.  And yes it is a good time for those who want to invest with bitcoin.
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

We don't have to panic but it is an opportunity to buy cheaper bitcoin while its value is low because I know bitcoin price will pump soon higher than we expect it to be.

Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

We don't have to panic but it is an opportunity to buy cheaper bitcoin while its value is low because I know bitcoin price will pump soon higher than we expect it to be.
Price will increase, but none could have thought that price will go low to this extent. When the price was above $15000, strong speculation were getting circulated that bitcoin won't fall low to  10000. Now the speculations were outlawed and let us hope for a bigger increase at the earliest.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

We cannot tell when is bitcoin dump but price drop is a normal thing. Being panic is not good for this situation it was a blessing for us also for the newbee it will be the chance to buy coins at lowest price you just need patience  to wait for its price pump.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

why we have panic?? i believe the down trend of the bitcoin will be change to trend up at march. for pro trader this  situatuion a chance to buy bitcoin or other altcoin.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

I wouldn't necessarily panic at this time.
It is hovering around $9,900USD per bitcoin.

So I wouldn't say we are all in a bad position. BUt those who got in very late in the year when it was at around double this amount just about a month and a half ago and not around when it was at $1020 a year ago(checked on 99bitcoins Wink,
Then I can see them panicking and not knowing what to think of bitcoin at this moment in time.
Since they are use to a more conventional container of the value they put into to be held in.
Such as precious metals, stocks & bonds or whatever dollar they are making use out of in their half of the globe. Sad

Rsj91

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

Investors who invested within last 3 months would be panicking but I still suggest them not to panic and sell in loss if they might be thinking to.
Excellence91

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

No need for the panic the value will rise again, it has happened before it dips and it rise again so no need for the panic.
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

yes this is panic time to buy not to sell, this is a chance to multiply your trading capital, you will be really rich if the price goes up
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:41:45 AM

This the great time to buy bitcoin because price getting low. The price is only $8,791 as of now.
If you buy bitcoin now you can get a bigger profit when bitcoin price gets high.
janah

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:06:55 AM

If bitcoin is still falling down this 2018 then i will just hold my bitcoin no matter what happens because bitcoin enrich me and bitcoin is life. Many people panic by falling down of bitcoin thats why they cash out there bitcoin thats why bitcoin is dropping price also because of the people who are pull back there funds.
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:16:32 AM

This the great time to buy bitcoin because price getting low. The price is only $8,791 as of now.
If you buy bitcoin now you can get a bigger profit when bitcoin price gets high.

Yup price is a great entry point right now. Anything in the $8000's is a great deal!

Governments and laws are controlled by the central banks. Bitcoin is an anti-establishment revolution that has already solidified itself worldwide.

Bitcoin cannot be controlled. It cannot be banned. It cannot be made illegal. And conversely it cannot be legalized. It just simply is. And people can always use it.

Those trying to undermine and manipulate bitcoin stem from the central bank system around the world;
-the central banks dictate policy to all the operating big banks around the world and have essentially tried their best to ban bitcoin related transactions for more than four years straight, ever since 2013, and have failed at stopping bitcoin's growth, adoption, and popularity
-the central banks fund efforts to undermine bitcoin, providing plenty of capital and liquidity to private companies and venture backed groups such as Digital Currency Group (they own Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Bitpay, and media outlet Coindesk) and also Roger Ver/Bitmain to undermine and break the bitcoin protocol and/or manipulate trade

Above are just small examples.

First, educate yourself and then others. Please checkout the link to the bitcointalk post in my signature titled: How to teach Bitcoin to a 7 year old.

Bitcoin is a secure, decentralized, trustless and open system which cannot be banned nor controlled.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth hundreds of billions USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to hold the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system. (more than stocks, more than houses, more than gold)

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:18:32 AM

why you should panic? i think there is no need to get panic in any conditions in trading because once you get panic, then you can not thinking with clear and you only make yourself in a risk situations. you need to make your own analysis and your own predictions so you don't have to listen to your friend. its good if they share the info but you don't need to trusted it 100 %, you need to find the truth so you know what you need to do.
I'm trying not to panic even though the slightest loss I've had since the bitcoin price goes down, because I'm sure the bitcoin price will someday rise again and I'll keep it until I get bored .. what I do is because I trust the bitcoin and bitcoin has changed my life to be better than ever and I will be faithful .. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: