Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

It's not the right time to panic until selling all your money. Bitcoin value will recover do not be afraid be better to keep holding. The unstable of bitcoin is often happen.

Selling your bitcoin will just make bitcoin's price decrease more and instead of getting panic and sell your bitcoin at a losing price, just hodl what you got. And to make it more interesting here's what experienced holders' said, "buy the dip."

The problem with that not many expected btc to go this low anymore so they started either "buying the dip" when it went below 10k and now they're also at a loss. Its given that panic is what makes weak hands sell at a loss, and that's probably good for us hodlers in the long run
Let them panic so they will learn, once the price back up they will surely regret what they are doing and many the
second time around they will be more matured and has the ability to hold when some do panic selling.
Hexxcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:31:31 AM

and want to rebuy later, to increase profits.
Maybe they will or maybe they will not have such opportunity. No one knows when trend reversal will happen.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

i think majority of people have now become too much mature and they are not selling bitcoin in right now, in fact now they have better knowledge about the price of bitcoin and and its fluctuating nature, and therefore they are now not creating any panic to sell their bitcoin even on lost but for most of the time they try to hold their bitcoin even in panic like condition.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

Do not panic, I'm trying to control my self more if we sell our bitcoin it will dump more if that is happen the one who get benefit are the whales that they can buy more bitcoin in a low price, so better to hold do not sell it in low price.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:18:38 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

yes you are right many people are panicking because bitcoin prices go down very sharply but there are happy because there is a moment to buy as much bitcoin as possible when the price is cheap and take advantage of this opportunity. I only hold until the price returns to normal.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

Do not panic, I'm trying to control my self more if we sell our bitcoin it will dump more if that is happen the one who get benefit are the whales that they can buy more bitcoin in a low price, so better to hold do not sell it in low price.

i dont think whales can get a benefit on it. Whales also loose when the value of bitcoins drop but of course they will also keep buying to recover their losses and make a profit at the same time if ever the price of bitcoin could recover again. i believe most people right now especially newbies, are starting to panic as bitcoins value still keep on decreasing day by day but majority of people including me are of course still holding because i know that one day bitcoin will be just fine and everything will be back to normal.
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

It seems that the upswing has now begun. The bitcoin costs 6800 already, although it was about 6000 in the morning. Is it the beginning of the rise or just a short-term correction?

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

yes it is a panic time, but on this time if we make some move being affected by that so called "PANIC" will be worse for anyone.
a sell from someone that is panic is getting the coin dump and will make bad for the market. why dont we just be calm and think more positive and cut our losses by buying more on dip?
Akash boss

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

Nothing to worry about nor it's time to panic.The fall in the price of bitcoin is a indication to buy bitcoin as much you can and to sell it back when the price goes high.
The price keeps up and down and instead of worrying about you should calm down and relax as for no doubt it will increase in coming days.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

This is a mistake for those who sell bitcoin for a bargain price, I'm sure they'll regret it as soon as prices will skyrocket and break through $ 20k then continue to skyrocket without anyone stopping.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

Bitcoin value may fall down but it will bounce back. Im not at panic, that's the way it should be. Still i will hold my bitcoin and if it still drops i will invest again. Instead of panicking just think of what is positive brought is this decline of cryptocurrency price. Now is the best time to invest at bitcoin while the price is at low.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

It's not the right time to panic until selling all your money. Bitcoin value will recover do not be afraid be better to keep holding. The unstable of bitcoin is often happen.
That is very true that bitcoin price or value is falling but for me it is not a panic time because it is also the perpect time to buy more bitcoin and holding it for long term, and right now i am buying more bitcoin because i know that it we will pump very high maybe on the next 2 month.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

That is very true that bitcoin price or value is falling but for me it is not a panic time because it is also the perpect time to buy more bitcoin and holding it for long term, and right now i am buying more bitcoin because i know that it we will pump very high maybe on the next 2 month.
I did not buy Bitcoin today. Perhaps the price will decline further. Similarly, I can say that panic is not necessary, because even if the global economy will want to get rid of Bitcoin, she got nothing. Technology can not be lowered in price.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

right. I also think of the decline in the price of bitcoin and other coins to open up opportunities for new people to jump into bitcoin world. it seems like the crypto market is opening up opportunities for everyone to spend as much coins before the price goes back up..

icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

It can be considered so, any person will panic when his investments start to fall in price, so at the present time one can consider that most people are in a panic
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

Just wait, don't panic, it will increase its value no matter what happens, it was proven last time, it takes just a few months to reach the highest peak just hold your BTC or forget you have BTC for a few months then come back and let's see the results. It is normal for bitcoin to increase and decrease its value for a short period of time it was on its nature. For me today is the right time to invest at bitcoin, I will invest and hold my remaining BTC, I don't care if the value is still getting low because it will increase in no time, just put some trust on bitcoin.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

Just wait, don't panic, it will increase its value no matter what happens, it was proven last time, it takes just a few months to reach the highest peak just hold your BTC or forget you have BTC for a few months then come back and let's see the results. It is normal for bitcoin to increase and decrease its value for a short period of time it was on its nature. For me today is the right time to invest at bitcoin, I will invest and hold my remaining BTC, I don't care if the value is still getting low because it will increase in no time, just put some trust on bitcoin.
Even if the bitcoin is falling down,if there are others who sell their bitcoins go on buying ,its not panic time. Be patient this is investment all you to do is keep on monitoring every now and then because bitcoins are just similar to stock market exchange.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

What happened to bitcoin in February is sure to make all users worry, if like this keep going then bitcoin can drop to below $ 1000, for most users who have sold above $ 10k then the price below $ 1000 will make panic and cut loss is the option to do.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

my opinion bitcoin falling prices may also be due to panic investors and also can be caused by negative news about bitcoin, resulting in sales of bitcoin large-scale and the price so down as it is today.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

I think time to buy, but not to panic, it simply correction.

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: