Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:32:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34127 times)
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

For those who can’t see the future and for those who don’t believe in crypto future, yes it was a panic time.
The important thing is being patient, making wise moves.. So i thought it’s an advantage to get more btc. At the end of the day i’ll be waiting for a better future.

999coins

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:55:48 PM
Merited by :wq (1)

Panic is useless, just an emotion which makes you feel weak and not be able to think correctly. However, we can think about our next step, and also about the real reasons behind this panic.....
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:58:51 AM

Why do we need to panic everytime bitcoin is going dump, I think it is not helping that some of who holding bitcoin is panic selling. I think it is not helping the marketing of cryptocurrency that they need to panic selling. For you, it can cause you a lose of investment or money because you are selling it to a low price. I think is the best solution is to hold your bitcoin and be patience until the bitcoin will rise again. I think bitcoin will rise again in this month or next month. For me it is not a panic time because it is normal that bitcoin goes dump and we need to hold our bitcoin only.
heamabong29

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:05:04 AM

we dont need to be panic,,thats one of the disadvantages when you are into business,,,instead of selling our bitcoin at cheaper price,we can just be patience a bit for bitcoin to rise back in market,,so panic because of the falling price of bitcoin wont solve the problem
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:21:28 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
I am trying to only hold onto my Bitcoins because the price per coin is very likely to have a large price in the upcoming years. If I make a bunch of Bitcoins I will try to only sell portions of it instead of selling a whole Bitcoin for fiat.
I also hold mine but i can sell it too because i have big profits because i invest this coin last year in almost 1k$ i think. Bitcoin price is unstable and we cant predict the price but i surely recommend to dont sell you coins now maybe when he hits the million price.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

When prices fall on bitcoin, I think many are beginning to worry and panic that the price does not recover, it will fall even lower and this kind of things clog your head so that we can assume that when the price of bitcoin falls panic begins to panic
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

Panic is useless, just an emotion which makes you feel weak and not be able to think correctly. However, we can think about our next step, and also about the real reasons behind this panic.....

For me the next step to do is to buy, buy more bitcoin while the price are falling, i know bitcoin can recover, let's just wait and see how bitcoin recover in this kind of dip.
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

Many people couldn’t help and just panicked. I know it’s hard to know what to do in this kind of situations but i always think that panic selling won’t help. It just causes more mess.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

We have our bitcoins in our wallet holding and waiting for the right time. But unfortunately, at this time the bitcoin was really falling and frankly speaking I am also worried, but I did refresh my mind and stay cool for making a decision of holding it and never give up because it is not the end of bitcoin and hoping that this fall will recover soon. It is not yet a panic time guys...so just hold your bitcoins and pray!  Wink

ahmadoo

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

i don't know, but i think that this is a great chance to have some coins with a low price,but I see many people say that they were afraid and worried about it, and that was the reason which made me afraid too, but now i think it is a second chance for all of us as you said to buy and get some coins for yourself.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

Regardless of the situation, panic is always a bad emotion, because it push you to make regrettable decisions.
So, we need to analyze the situation with a cold mind. Bitcoin is very unstable because it is under a strong attack, but it resists very well.
I predict that in some weeks it will rise again.
Being unstable of price of bitcoin was normal. Remember bitcoin is volatile. When bitcoin is falling you dont need to panic because sooner or later it will increase too. In fact investor want it because they can buy bitcoin at low price and when it pump thats the time they are going tos ell it to get high profit. It just a matter of trust to bitcoin if you are going to buy or sell just because it was falling now. In the end surely youll regret it.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:09:23 PM

i don't know, but i think that this is a great chance to have some coins with a low price,but I see many people say that they were afraid and worried about it, and that was the reason which made me afraid too, but now i think it is a second chance for all of us as you said to buy and get some coins for yourself.
That's right! this current time is a big opportunity for all investors to buy bitcoin, It's too cheap compared to the price few weeks ago. Personally I used around 500$ to buy some bitcoin in few days, I am very happy with this deal, because i know that i will make a great profit in next few months.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

We all know that bitcoin is volatile; you never know when will its price increases or decreases. Beyond this incident, as user, I would still continue to hold bitcoins. We may experience this today, we don't know what it can do in the next days, weeks, and months. There is a lot of things that can happen in a year; just like what happened last year. As for me, I would still hold and trust bitcoin that it has not yet showed its full potential and use to the internet.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:02:30 AM

Time to panic? I think that's wrong move the best move to do when bitcoin is falling so hard is to buy more you can get a good profit when bitcoin is falling because it's giving you a chance to buy more into lowest price again and wait for a bull run, Panic time is for the weak only crypto is like a fight if you're scared you will lose so many of invetors that stuck due to bitcoin falls they just hold their coins and waiting for a good time to sell.
thiyabarawaththe.91

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

There are both positive and negative facts on holding bitcoins,fluctuation of its value is obvious.So i think it is luck
ormatitis

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

Bitcoin price fall and increase is common, everytime during the fall people will be getting panic and used to sell low missing the profit. With bitcoin one need to have patience to profit rather than selling on panic. This time the price drop is very big, but the same doesn't have a perfect reason behind as every digital coin is experiencinga drop and only very few are in the price pumping.
I agree with you
sigam batat

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

if I personally still prefer to stay on bitcoin gan because bitcoin only down temporarily and this is the beginning of the year where bitcoin is always down gan and from mid year until the end of the year bitcoin will return to the original price can even reach a price higher than the price in the year -the year before.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

Doesn't mean that bitcoin is falling so are you though , don't do the panic selling some are resulting and wishing that they don't do it , panic resulting to regrets and depression. Instead your income would double up, your income result to a loss. Many of us scared on what we're doing having a doubt on ourselves , pressure and the next is panic. Always be an optimistic person , and wait always for a better price have a plan and build a strong mind set.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

panic when the price of Bitcoin is a natural thing, then a high analysis and patience is needed to face the pressure at the time of its decline in price Bitcoin

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

No need to panic if the prices are going down because that is normal in trading and we should be patient to wait until the prices will rise up again. If there are dips and the price is really low, don't be discourage about it but instead take that as opportunity to invest additional coins and then hold. People do panic because they really not sure what is happening and what are their going to do if the prices goes down. My suggestions is that, we better to equip ourselves from what other experts says about the market of Bitcoin and we really need to learn on how to read the candle stick so that we will have ideas on what will happen in the next days.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: