Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:48:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:08:56 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Anytime if it happens to fall the value of bitcoin dont panic. It is normal thing happen to the value of bitcoin and later on it will increase. Just be more positive when it comes to bitcoin. And be wise when it happens to decrease the value just sell.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

When the price drop is actually a good opportunity for us to get profit, we must be sure with the future bitcoin because users are constantly increasing, the price drop because of the influence of the market is in need of fiat, the time will come back again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

when the prizes falls of btc the people always worries about it sure that is the time when the people are panic but thing is how we can manage it after night there is morning comes also so if you sure such good then you know what you have to do keep on hold always will be right btc can any time fluctuate there is all time risk people should have a patience to get the more capital then the panic will not became pan.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Bitcoin is not just falling into the downturn, it is also causing controversy in the public opinion that the Bitcoin platform is about to end and many investors are leaving Bitcoin, there are many markets. Rogue and is on the Internet; Bitcoin is also affected by that and investors are quite panicked with the scam.
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

I've noticed that those people who are newbie in digital cryptocurrency were panicking when bitcoin price is dropping. But those people who's been there for long it is just normal. We don't need to panic when bitcoin is falling. It is just normal because it is in the market guys and it is part of it.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
coiner27

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

You know, bitcoin fluctuates. I didn't panic because since I'm new here, I dont have btc yet.haha
 But for sure, it will rise its value as time goes by. That's why when I have lots of btc, I'm gonna invest it and hold onto btc.Smiley
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

Why do people always ask this? Its normal that bitcoin is fluctuating over time, even people falls down but gets back up again, so bitcoin will rise in every down fall. And in everytime it is falling do not do anything but to hold and observe whats happening. And let it fall just hold your bitcoin.

gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

Why do people always ask this? Its normal that bitcoin is fluctuating over time, even people falls down but gets back up again, so bitcoin will rise in every down fall. And in everytime it is falling do not do anything but to hold and observe whats happening. And let it fall just hold your bitcoin.
Probably the too fast success of bitcoin value growth in 2017. It formed a habit and they forgot that volatility was the essence of the cryptocurrency market. Selfishness of wealth has affected the psychology of many. There is reason to understand that. Trust and patience are always needed in cryptocurrency.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

I've noticed that those people who are newbie in digital cryptocurrency were panicking when bitcoin price is dropping. But those people who's been there for long it is just normal. We don't need to panic when bitcoin is falling. It is just normal because it is in the market guys and it is part of it.
- Not only the newbie, people who have knowledge and stay in this world for a long time, they will also have a certain fluctuation, they will also have panic because Bitcoin is money, even a lot of money, suddenly lose a lot of money, no panic is to lie. However, they have a difference, they know quickly balance their emotions, this helps them avoid unnecessary and fundamental mistakes, and when they adjust their emotions, they also think of opportunities to help them get more from bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

Do not panic  ,everything will be alright. The fall in bitcoin price is part of the market.
What goes up must come down.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

for what we have to panic up and down it has become commonplace. let alone for bitcoin which tends to be higher in value than others. remain calm and analyze the market is what to do when the value goes down
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

I will stick to bitcoin gan because it sells when the cheap price we sell bitcoin then we will lose better we save the saha bitcoin we have to sell it when the price is very expensive than to exchange to currency that is not up and up again we do not buffer profit if exchanged it to the currency

[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

Bitcoin is falling but i am sure that sonn bitcoin encrease. Wink
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

Of course, this can be considered a panic because your money you invested in bitcoin decreases, but it should not succumb to it and it is better to have patience and wait this period with falling prices
No not at all it is not good to even think about selling or to get panic your bitcoin, there is no need to panic or specially at this time when price is low and it is at steers to get high, as we can see gradually it is increasing now, if you notice the present condition of bitcoin we will find bitcoin price going high every day. It is not the permanent drop as bitcoin has the potential to overcome this price fall in few months.

I am sure bitcoin will get its old position like it had at the end of 2017 and price will cross 30k dollars very soon, so have patience and never think to sell it even if the price is getting low, because it use to increase and decrease all the time try to buy more when you see price is low.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

When the price of it falls, you do not have to panic, the price fluctuation is quite normal from this you can not escape, so be patient and wait for growth
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

When the price of it falls, you do not have to panic, the price fluctuation is quite normal from this you can not escape, so be patient and wait for growth
Waiting is a better option than selling in a loss condition, I'd rather lose 100% money than most, I'm sure that bitcon prices are skyrocketing as of December, and it's time to buy if we think the current price is cheap.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Of course, this can be considered a panic because your money you invested in bitcoin decreases, but it should not succumb to it and it is better to have patience and wait this period with falling prices
No not at all it is not good to even think about selling or to get panic your bitcoin, there is no need to panic or specially at this time when price is low and it is at steers to get high, as we can see gradually it is increasing now, if you notice the present condition of bitcoin we will find bitcoin price going high every day. It is not the permanent drop as bitcoin has the potential to overcome this price fall in few months.

I am sure bitcoin will get its old position like it had at the end of 2017 and price will cross 30k dollars very soon, so have patience and never think to sell it even if the price is getting low, because it use to increase and decrease all the time try to buy more when you see price is low.
Yeah when the price of bitcoin goes down it is not appropriate to get panic and dump immediately because if you do so then you add on the situation and also might also end up deficit you sell lower than the price as the price you bought it.
The best thing should posses when you into bitcoin or any crypto currency you know how to read the pulse of the price before you buy and sell.

Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

bitcoin will always decrease for a few days, and bitcoin recovers with better and higher prices. I think it is normal in the market that depends on the economic status that has developed, the rise and fall will always exist and over time we all hope that it moves in a way that benefits most people who believe in investing bitcoin , so you do not be afraid when bitcoin decreases in price.
zapata

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

Bitcoin fall down and rise up are a common thing due to trading goes on everyday. But, we do not need worry. We must hold on to bitcoin because bitcoin price always recover in the right time and consider its price always increases over time.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

indeed bitcoin prices for now are experiencing a significant decrease in my opinion it is very common in the market system but that does not mean we have to panic .. bitcoin will rise in a few months and will reach a very fantastic price, so you will only see the price is now sufficient today, because bitcoin will continue to rise significantly every year to come ..
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: