Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed)  (Read 274743 times)
hobbymd

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 05:49:08 PM

uhmm, I have a bit of stupid question to ask, is it possible to run this bot on Android OS? my guess would be it doesn't depends on OS as long as you can run chrome since the bot runs as a chrome extension.

could somebody please clear this up? thanks

btw I'm a complete total noob in trading arena with no background whatsoever, thought maybe I should start with this bot to test the waters  Roll Eyes
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 05:56:57 PM

uhmm, I have a bit of stupid question to ask, is it possible to run this bot on Android OS? my guess would be it doesn't depends on OS as long as you can run chrome since the bot runs as a chrome extension.

btw I'm a complete total noob in trading arena with no background whatsoever, thought maybe I should start with this bot to test the waters  Roll Eyes

Hi Hobbymd Smiley,
   The bot has been tested on Linux, Windows and MacOSX; basically any system that runs the Chrome browser. From what I understand about your question you want to run your bot from your phone or tablet and this has not been tested. We are discussing releasing an app so you can run your bot from these devices, but for now you need a computer to set it up.

The bot is very "noob" friendly and includes free concierge level customer support, so feel free to contact me personally with whatever questions or issue you may have.

Whatever you need, we're here for you.

Pablo.
Pablo@btcbots.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 06:11:36 PM

Hi Hobbymd Smiley,
   The bot has been tested on Linux, Windows and MacOSX; basically any system that runs the Chrome browser. From what I understand about your question you want to run your bot from your phone or tablet and this has not been tested. We are discussing releasing an app so you can run your bot from these devices, but for now you need a computer to set it up.

The bot is very "noob" friendly and includes free concierge level customer support, so feel free to contact me personally with whatever questions or issue you may have.

Whatever you need, we're here for you.

Pablo.
Pablo@btcbots.com

Thanks Pablo for quick reply and clearing things up for me  Wink
dresdenreader

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 11:32:28 PM

Hey Fible,

What kind of a time frame can we expect for being able use bigger intervals like 2h, 6h, 12h and 24h?

Only reason I ask is that I think me and many others who have this bot would like to explore most of the options available to EMA trading.

I know that you have talked about frequency trading and other things like that, but I feel like hitting that before hitting bigger intervals is kind of going against the concept of having an EMA bot, and kind of going against what people have bought from you.

So do you have any approximate timeframe of getting us bigger intervals past 1 hour? And this is backed not just be feature requests but by even Goomboo who has said he now prefers longer intervals than the 1 hour time frame.

I'm just hoping you guys are prioritizing this right behind backtesting since any other major feature instead of longer intervals would just seem like more fluff to me that isn't really necessary to be a full fledged EMA bot.

Hi Dresden Smiley,
   I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, it's my fault for discussing features without timelines. Alternative strategy modules are planned for the V3 lifecycle a couple of months down the road, I bring those up to get feedback on what people would like to see Smiley.

About the higher time frames; I can guarantee those will be released as described in your post up to a 12h time frame during the first week of September (two weeks from now); we may send Beta's out a bit earlier than that. We are looking into adding 24 hours to complete the cycle but there are technical issues with this that are a bit beyond the scope of my understanding. I can promise you every effort is being made to satisfy the 24 hour request and that all the other ones have already been built in to the new release.

We do our best to satisfy as many customer demands as technically feasible in the shortest time frame possible Smiley.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Pablo.

Awesome. This is kind of what I had figured but I wasn't sure where on the timeframe this was. Thanks for responding = )

I look forward to messing around with 2h specifically myself. I can imagine that 24h does come with some challenges that you guys may need to address from a technical standpoint before it can enter in officially. I would definitely be interesting in helping to test a beta version that has this specific feature in a working state.

BTC - 16CCpAqNiuqVNkihfEY3UjDsR5UAFYbiMX
DARK LORD CTHULHU BE PRAISED - OFF - QgdYCLwJAE8CA287xUVi5Zkv6NN9PDaA78
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294383.0
Kuroth

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 04:27:02 PM

Been busy but wanted to report back that I had my first Profit using the Bot..

I had $908 in my account and after this mornings Sell I now have $992 

Bot almost paid for   Grin

Talking about coming features Pablo dont forget the ability to set when we want to do our 1h(or any H setting) compare..  I still dont like what I see at the Top of the hours and would like to have mine set different ASAP..

Thanks!

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 04:32:17 PM

Bot almost paid for   Grin

Talking about coming features Pablo dont forget the ability to set when we want to do our 1h(or any H setting) compare..  I still dont like what I see at the Top of the hours and would like to have mine set different ASAP..

Thanks!

Kuroth,
   Yep, this will be part of the September release Smiley. You will be able to select how many minutes plus or minus your time frame you want your bot to trade Smiley.

Please let me know if you have any questions Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:00:34 PM

Bot almost paid for   Grin

Talking about coming features Pablo dont forget the ability to set when we want to do our 1h(or any H setting) compare..  I still dont like what I see at the Top of the hours and would like to have mine set different ASAP..

Thanks!

Kuroth,
   Yep, this will be part of the September release Smiley. You will be able to select how many minutes plus or minus your time frame you want your bot to trade Smiley.

Pablo.

Are you going to implement new platforms like Crypto-Trade for the September release? Would love to see this feature!

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 07:22:27 PM

Bot almost paid for   Grin

Talking about coming features Pablo dont forget the ability to set when we want to do our 1h(or any H setting) compare..  I still dont like what I see at the Top of the hours and would like to have mine set different ASAP..

Thanks!

Kuroth,

Pablo.

Are you going to implement new platforms like Crypto-Trade for the September release? Would love to see this feature!

Working on another platform, I can't release the name yet until we have this set but I can tell you it's not Crypto-Trade. Should make a lot of people happy though Smiley.

We will continue to add exchanges after the next release so you should see the ones you want in there eventually Smiley.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Gentle_bend

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:35:17 AM

Hi Pablo,
Some time ago you mentioned about an option to get the log of all the transactions done by bbot in console output . Could you give any more details how to see/extract all the transactions there? By default it shows only the recent ones (at least in my case).
It's probably a question concerning more chrome addons management in general but I appreciate your help Wink
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:43:06 AM

If I am running the bot from two different computers, and say one bot has different settings than the other, which one actually sends requests, or will both attempt to at the same time

threedrules

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:40:43 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2013, 12:42:11 PM by threedrules

problem with the bot

An error occured while placing a mtgox order. Please be patient while we try again

havent changed anything and it says mtgox and api are connected

hmm working again
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 01:59:53 PM

Hi Pablo,
Some time ago you mentioned about an option to get the log of all the transactions done by bbot in console output . Could you give any more details how to see/extract all the transactions there? By default it shows only the recent ones (at least in my case).
It's probably a question concerning more chrome addons management in general but I appreciate your help Wink

Hi Gentle Bend Smiley,
   Yes, the console will only show the transactions since you last turned on the bot. It's also a bit uncomfortable cause you have to dig through it to find them.

Hmmm, we really can't include this feature in the September release, we already have a lot of balls in the air, I will talk to the dev team and see what we can do about including it in the release after that. I am unsure of the technical difficulties of implementing a trade log.

I am sorry I can't be more help here, I would ask you to bear with us, we will work something out here given enough time.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 02:01:58 PM

If I am running the bot from two different computers, and say one bot has different settings than the other, which one actually sends requests, or will both attempt to at the same time

Hi Faiza Smiley,
   If you have two bots on at the same time and both are set to the same account, both will complete trades when they are triggered. WIth different settings you may see trades at different times but they are bound to overlap at some point.

Doing this is really not recommended as you may see losses and extra fees in the confusion.

Please let me know if I may be of further service Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 12:04:53 AM

Some questions with this bot.

1 is this bot only working for mtgox or can you use other trading sites.

2 Can you trade other coins such as litecoin as an example of trading in btc-e ?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 12:23:34 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 04:05:08 PM by fible1

Some questions with this bot.

1 is this bot only working for mtgox or can you use other trading sites.

2 Can you trade other coins such as litecoin as an example of trading in btc-e ?

Hi CrazyEarner Smiley,
    1. You can trade at Mt. Gox and BTC-E right now. We will be adding an additional exchange the first week of September.

2. You will be able to trade Altcoins and use alternative strategies (other than EMA), with version 3; which should come out in a couple of months.

Please let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 04:06:20 PM

Announcement

Friends,
   The trial period for our demo has been expanded from 2 hours to 24 hours. Feel free to download or re-download our bot and take it for a spin Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 06:22:53 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2013, 03:51:15 PM by fible1

Beta Announcement

Friends,
   We are releasing the Beta of V2.1 today; it includes the following improvements:

* Bitstamp integration
* Backtesting of user strategy settings
* Time offset allows for ticking n minutes before/after the normal tick
* Several minor UI improvements and bug fixes
* Color codes consider user settings instead of the fixed 0.25% values
* Add 2, 6, 12 hour intervals
* Adapt timespan of graphs to trade interval

Anyone who is willing to try it, please drop me an email at Pablo@BtcBots.com; there are limited spots and priority will be given to the people on the Beta Tester Program from last time.

Pablo.

Pablo@btcbots.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Kuroth

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 01:50:20 PM

Just made a nice little chunk of change on the Bots Sell early this morning.

Grin

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 03:12:11 PM

Just made a nice little chunk of change on the Bots Sell early this morning.

Grin

Cheesy

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Gimmoroy
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:20:25 PM

Download demo. Where is Bitstamp? Just in title and pictures?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: