Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed)  (Read 274743 times)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 06:01:13 PM

Pablo, apologies if I am missing the information here (lots of data in this forum), do you have a referral program?

Your product is solid, effective, and most importantly, making me money.  I am telling people about it, so was wondering what my kickback is if they buy...  Wink

Sean,
  Yes, we do have a referral program. In the options page, below the graph, you will see your referral link.

Your reward depends on the number of referrals, if you send 1 or two people our way, you each receive a free month per referral. If you have a website or send more than a couple of people our way, we can work out a commission for you on each sale to compensate for your time. Just PM me if you need more info.

Look forward to working with you!

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
seanrarey

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BuyAnythingWithBitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 06:23:10 PM

Pablo, apologies if I am missing the information here (lots of data in this forum), do you have a referral program?

Your product is solid, effective, and most importantly, making me money.  I am telling people about it, so was wondering what my kickback is if they buy...  Wink

Sean,
  Yes, we do have a referral program. In the options page, below the graph, you will see your referral link.

Your reward depends on the number of referrals, if you send 1 or two people our way, you each receive a free month per referral. If you have a website or send more than a couple of people our way, we can work out a commission for you on each sale to compensate for your time. Just PM me if you need more info.

Look forward to working with you!

Pablo.

That's where I had seen it... right in front of me!  We can get blind to what we look at too often.

Thanks!  Smiley

Grinny

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 06:40:41 PM

Hey Pablo,

I don't want to stress you out... (okay, maybe a little bit^^)

...but, the admin of Crypto-Trade.com just told me, that his API is similar to the one from btc-e and that it won't be much work
to implement it to the bot if you have already implemented btc-e. I'm not sure about that, because I'm not a coder... but he said so.
link: https://crypto-trade.com/api/documentation

I know, crypto-trade is just a small plattform with a relatively low volume, and not many people requested their implementation as an urgent feature for butterbot anyway.
(and you're doing a great job even if you don't want to add crypto-trade in the near future).

But if you have some spare time and are bored of no one requesting new features, maybe you give it a shot.

I would highly appreciate that and I'm sure CT will promote this in any way.

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 08:06:01 PM

Hey Pablo,

I don't want to stress you out... (okay, maybe a little bit^^)

...but, the admin of Crypto-Trade.com just told me, that his API is similar to the one from btc-e and that it won't be much work
to implement it to the bot if you have already implemented btc-e. I'm not sure about that, because I'm not a coder... but he said so.
link: https://crypto-trade.com/api/documentation

I know, crypto-trade is just a small plattform with a relatively low volume, and not many people requested their implementation as an urgent feature for butterbot anyway.
(and you're doing a great job even if you don't want to add crypto-trade in the near future).

But if you have some spare time and are bored of no one requesting new features, maybe you give it a shot.

I would highly appreciate that and I'm sure CT will promote this in any way.

Hey Grinny Smiley,
    I'll forward your request to the dev team. I don't think we can do this in the near future as we have our hands full with the V2.1 releasee this week and then we have to look forward to implementing other major features but I'll see what can be done. I'll keep you in the loop Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
seanrarey

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 07:18:25 PM

Backend & testing seems to be having problems today, any info on this?

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 07:32:10 PM

Backend & testing seems to be having problems today, any info on this?

Hi Sean,
  We just released V2.1; you should have gotten your copy by email already. During the release, our database hiccuped, please upgrade to the new version and it should all work fine. Please post if you still have issues with the new version. The old version should recover in 15 minutes or so but I encourage everyone to please upgrade.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
seanrarey

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 07:39:03 PM

Nope, have not received the update.

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 07:41:30 PM

Nope, have not received the update.

Sean,
  Sorry about that, all current subscribers should have gotten it already, although there are often 1 or two that get lost in transit for some reason. Please PM me your email I will resend Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 07:44:25 PM

************ Announcement **************

V2.1 has been fully released! FREE UPGRADE to current customers.[/u]

Includes:

* Backtesting of user strategy settings

* Bitstamp integration

* Time offset allows for ticking n minutes before/after the normal tick

* Several minor UI improvements and bug fixes

* Color codes consider user settings instead of the fixed 0.25% values

* Add 2, 6, 12, and 24 hour intervals

* Adapt timespan of graphs to trade interval

* Ability to select a "default" exchange

As you can see, we have been hard at work Smiley. There are a few notes on this release:

Please keep in mind this is a MANDATORY upgrade; we are updating our database and within a week or so bots that have not upgraded will cease to work. This is a free upgrade, but please contact me if this is an issue.

Please disable and re-enable your bot after installation to clear the cache and help it work with the new database.

As your own back testing will show you, current settings are more profitable when used with a 2 hour instead of one hour trade interval, please consider those the new recommended settings.
We look forward to bringing you better features and ever larger profits in the next release, do not hesitate to drop me an email if anybody needs anything.

Pablo.

Butter-Bot: Profit, and much MORE!

Get it at: www.butter-bot.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 06:12:26 AM

I like the new version  Grin quite sleek  Cool 

good job

Gentle_bend

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 11:05:51 AM

Hi Am I the only one having problems installing the new version  Huh
'Apps, extensions and user scripts cannot be added from this website' message shows every time I'm dragging .crx file onto extensions tab. I use updated Chrome (29.0.1547.66 m) on Win XP and didn't have this problem with previous versions.

Bendit
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 02:32:42 PM

Hi Am I the only one having problems installing the new version  Huh
'Apps, extensions and user scripts cannot be added from this website' message shows every time I'm dragging .crx file onto extensions tab. I use updated Chrome (29.0.1547.66 m) on Win XP and didn't have this problem with previous versions.

Bendit

Hi Bendit Smiley
     Just to double check:

1. You entered this address into the Chrome address bar: chrome://extensions/
2. You dropped the extension into the page there
3. It did not install.

Is that correct?

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
seanrarey

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 03:30:06 AM

To: Butter, Pablo & company

Re: OMG thank you!

I am not sure what the etiquette is in the forum when talking about returns, but... OMG.

This bot paid for itself within a few days (your mileage will vary with the market of course).

I have tried a number of the free bots, and two other commercial (ish) bots and nothing is as simple and _effective_ as this one.  The ability to test formulas against historical data is a devastating market weapon.  With what I was able to learn using this tool I can't stop grinning like an idiot after this recent volatility... Butter da MAN!

Cheesy

VJain

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 06:29:31 AM

Made my money back from this recent dip! Bot sold pretty well instantly.

Profit for the next 11 months... assuming my capital doesn't go down the drain.

Making Apps and Websites for people. I charge reasonable rates ($30-40/hour in BTC).
Gentle_bend

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:24:26 PM

Hi Pablo,
Unfortunately it's like you said...
It looks then that I'm the only one with this issue Sad Maybe reinstalling chrome will do the job. I may try later.

Bendy
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 03:07:17 PM

Hi Pablo,
Unfortunately it's like you said...
It looks then that I'm the only one with this issue Sad Maybe reinstalling chrome will do the job. I may try later.

Bendy

Gentle,
  If that doesn't work, please email me and I will go ahead and help you personally Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 03:10:00 PM

To: Butter, Pablo & company

Re: OMG thank you!

I am not sure what the etiquette is in the forum when talking about returns, but... OMG.

This bot paid for itself within a few days (your mileage will vary with the market of course).

I have tried a number of the free bots, and two other commercial (ish) bots and nothing is as simple and _effective_ as this one.  The ability to test formulas against historical data is a devastating market weapon.  With what I was able to learn using this tool I can't stop grinning like an idiot after this recent volatility... Butter da MAN!

Cheesy

Sean,
   I'm so glad to hear! Your note is the reason we are in this business, we want our customers to profit and have fun while they are at it Smiley!

Please let me know if you need anything.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
daserpent1

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 05:36:01 PM

I just installed the trial version of the bot.

What is the limitations on the trial version?
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 05:38:04 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2013, 05:50:22 PM by fible1

I just installed the trial version of the bot.

What is the limitations on the trial version?

Hi Smiley,
  EDIT: The limitation is that the trial runs for 3 days, that's it Smiley.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
daserpent1

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 05:46:27 PM

Oh okay. Well i just put in all the settings and stuff for gox. And did the test run with ur recommended settings 0,0.25 which seem to be the best over long run.

Well, its not placing any orders. Does the bot take time to start placing orders? And do i have to leave the browser open at all times when i want it to keep trading?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: