Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98925 times)
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

DENT Mobile Data purchase update: 321 thousand GB purchased with DENT Tokens, up 63% from June 22! Download DENT Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dentwireless.dentapp&hl=en

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

Somebody just moved 14% of the total supply from one wallet to the master wallet which now owns 67%
https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258#balances

Seriously dude what would we do without you? Thanks for bringing this to everyones attention! So we can pretty much confirm now the devs have fucked us right? Cant believe I paid 155 Satoshi for this piece of shit! What a fool I was to think it was an actual decent project with a legit dev team and not just another scam token to steal my bitcoin.
Can not believe that if Dent turns to a scam token, after many people consider this token have a good reputation, get easy good profit in trading it and now the developer even wants to destroy this token. Oh man, It is unfortunate if it really happened.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:28:38 PM

Somebody just moved 14% of the total supply from one wallet to the master wallet which now owns 67%

Seriously dude what would we do without you? Thanks for bringing this to everyones attention! So we can pretty much confirm now the devs have fucked us right? Cant believe I paid 155 Satoshi for this piece of shit! What a fool I was to think it was an actual decent project with a legit dev team and not just another scam token to steal my bitcoin.
If you scroll down you will see the same transaction (14% of total supply) occur 90 days ago to this same wallet and then sent on smaller tranches to binance and kucoin. It seems devs have been dumping for quite a lot of time now - at least 3 months. It's visible in price action, there's no green daily candle for 3 months. Coincidence?
it turns out they do not throw it away once but for 3 months throw it into exchanges with large amounts, right you say there is no green candle at all
it may be necessary for them to clarify on this matter which makes this not what their supporters would expect

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
seven.71

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

clarification by the DENT party regarding transactions that make FUD between you

So the DENT Wireless Company is managing it's assets responsibly, as does the team, and we have big things coming before us, stay tuned to the AMA;)
And lot of tokens are now going to DENT Exchange, as it is giving the joiner fees of 200 DENT to each new user, and also to the referrals, 165 tokens for each party
Also, lot of tokens are going to pay for Exchanges, as you know, you guys did not pay anything to get listed on OKEX, Kucoin, Binance and 10 others, right? It has to come from somewhere, right? and its not cheap
DENT Team is NOT Dumping tokens, we are here in the long term, and DENT wireless has barely spent 10% of it's assets in a whole first year, I would not call that "dumping".
Another interesting fact are the pure SMS cost: in peak days, we are spending 12,000 USD in SMS for new user registrations, quite a lot
and as of user acquisition, as people have asked "When Marketing?" each user costs between 2 to 7 USD to acquire, do the math for 3 Million users

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
petarda

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

This answer is very vague, no addressing of specific problems (e.g. transaction to the Binance wallet), just lost of weak excuses about all the costs they are going through as a growing company etc. At the same time they boast about 321TB of bought data - that is worth more than half a million US$. I'm not convinced at this stage.
ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

This answer is very vague, no addressing of specific problems (e.g. transaction to the Binance wallet), just lost of weak excuses about all the costs they are going through as a growing company etc. At the same time they boast about 321TB of bought data - that is worth more than half a million US$. I'm not convinced at this stage.

I agree, vague and unsatisfactory. Anyone looking on the DENT explorer can see hundreds of millions of DENT being shifted around to disguise the origin all the time - there are 7 transactions for every address in existence - thats so dodgy! What the hell are these guys shifting millions of USD worth of tokens around endlessly for and why does it appear that several billion of them have led to Binance and Kucoin and just so happen to be the source of the irrational, impossibly endless dumping thats been going on since the moment it listed on Binance and for several months before that?

supportercoin56

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:51:34 AM

Greetings, you have another way of communicating with the ICO Advisory team that is not email, since last week I wrote and I have not received a response.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

If you scroll down you will see the same transaction (14% of total supply) occur 90 days ago to this same wallet and then sent on smaller tranches to binance and kucoin. It seems devs have been dumping for quite a lot of time now - at least 3 months. It's visible in price action, there's no green daily candle for 3 months. Coincidence?
That is why 90% of ico are scams and the other 10% are short term investment that eventually die out, but whales love this kind of games buy early get the discount sell at the first light of an exchange and never look back. gone are those days when holding at altcoin will have the possibility to triple your investment in just a year or two.
acceptance2

Activity: 453

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

I agree, vague and unsatisfactory. Anyone looking on the DENT explorer can see hundreds of millions of DENT being shifted around to disguise the origin all the time - there are 7 transactions for every address in existence - thats so dodgy! What the hell are these guys shifting millions of USD worth of tokens around endlessly for and why does it appear that several billion of them have led to Binance and Kucoin and just so happen to be the source of the irrational, impossibly endless dumping thats been going on since the moment it listed on Binance and for several months before that?

You are so far off base it's actually quite funny. If you had any understanding of what is actually going on you wouldn't be making these comments. In time, you're going to look like a fool.
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

update https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/1024352031568551936 I found the price is a huge dump. the master wallet is now holding 67% dent coin. I don't care about it, I found dent is a great project. So I am going to buy more and more Dent coin now.

I bought more yesterday AND again this morning. Enjoy the cheap Dent, while it lasts!
javierherr79

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

You are so far off base it's actually quite funny. If you had any understanding of what is actually going on you wouldn't be making these comments. In time, you're going to look like a fool.
Well it's not good if team don't talks about concerns like why they moving coins and dumping them? It need to be solved as soon as possible. If they ignore it, people will start dumping and no new investors will come.
seven.71

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:28:07 PM

what is clear is that it is impossible for them to damage their project and commit fraud for a moment's profit, while their project has been running for more than 19 countries so I think that is just a FUD that is made to fear the community, a little to quote from them is every company that joins the project those who have millions of DENTs that they have, they are given the freedom to sell their tokens so it's natural that there are millions of Tokens sent that we see now

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
peterfoca

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:40:02 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 07:51:26 PM by peterfoca

Time to buy DENT. "People" stopped dumping garbage.

I got in at 31 sats so I'm happy right now  Cool I'm still eyeing on this for the future.
seven.71

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

Time to buy DENT. "People" stopped dumping garbage.

I got in at 31 sats so I'm happy right now  Cool I'm still eyeing on this for the future.
that's the right decision, when it's buying more for the future and storing it in a bigger bag because of the very low price and getting more DENT  Cheesy Cheesy

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2221

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:20:40 PM

Another try:

It seems nobody has any knowledge about the technical facts of this project. Otherwise anyone would have answered my question.
Only blind investors here? I can not believe it. Convince me of the opposite.

Can nobody answer my question?

Can anyone tell me how that should work?
I have prepaid airtime on my mobile phone. This airtime is related to my mobile phone number. How can I sell the prepaid airtime to another mobile phone number (another sim card)? That cannot work! My prepaid airtime is managed by my provider. I cannot just remove airtime to another phone!
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:55:46 PM

Another try:

It seems nobody has any knowledge about the technical facts of this project. Otherwise anyone would have answered my question.

I have prepaid airtime on my mobile phone. This airtime is related to my mobile phone number. How can I sell the prepaid airtime to another mobile phone number (another sim card)? That cannot work! My prepaid airtime is managed by my provider. I cannot just remove airtime to another phone!

I'd recommend you to ask your questions at DENT official Telegram/Slack.
ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

Who the hell are you to claim to know exactly what's going on and to call me a fool? Dev's refuse to explain the suspicious transactions from the top wallets of hundreds of millions and sometimes billions of DENT tokens and the price has been endlessly dumped since April which is coincidentally the same time two of the large wallets began transferring out billions of tokens and trying to hide their destination by splitting them up inordinate numbers of times across many accounts.

They move coins out of their wallets - they don't front up with what they are doing with the 90% of uncirculated DENT that they hold - the price dumps without mercy even when many other coins have flourished - and I'm apparently a fool who doesn't know what's going on. Well then you who apparently has all the facts the rest of us who invested in this thing don't, try enlightening us with EXACTLY what is going on and the reason for the damning transactions clearly visible on the blockchain and why the Dev team refuses to explain their movements of coins and their coinciding with massive dumps for the past three months.

And don't bother saying 'bear market' - we all know that's a copout and doesn't excuse the billions of DENT sold over the past three months ramping up since it listed on Binance.

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:00:52 PM

Another try:

Jesus Christ, no one answered this guy? Next time go to Reddit or https://t.me/dentcoin

You can sell your data in upcoming Dent marketplace if anyone needs it in your country, a foreign tourist might buy the data from your marketplace listing.

RE: 67% wallet - I don't know if it's true but as Buterin said long ago "It's just sound financial planning", no one is crucifying him now when they sold millions of ETH, jeez.

acceptance2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:25:31 AM

Who the hell are you to claim to know exactly what's going on and to call me a fool? Dev's refuse to explain the suspicious transactions from the top wallets of hundreds of millions and sometimes billions of DENT tokens and the price has been endlessly dumped since April which is coincidentally the same time two of the large wallets began transferring out billions of tokens and trying to hide their destination by splitting them up inordinate numbers of times across many accounts.

They move coins out of their wallets - they don't front up with what they are doing with the 90% of uncirculated DENT that they hold - the price dumps without mercy even when many other coins have flourished - and I'm apparently a fool who doesn't know what's going on. Well then you who apparently has all the facts the rest of us who invested in this thing don't, try enlightening us with EXACTLY what is going on and the reason for the damning transactions clearly visible on the blockchain and why the Dev team refuses to explain their movements of coins and their coinciding with massive dumps for the past three months.

And don't bother saying 'bear market' - we all know that's a copout and doesn't excuse the billions of DENT sold over the past three months ramping up since it listed on Binance.

HOW the company is run is best left to the professionals - the team growing Dent. Their job is to grow the company. This will ultimately create value for all of us buying Dent.

Since you don't really have an understanding of how companies increase market share or the costs involved in doing so, I'd only suggest you try and be patient just a little bit longer. If you bought high and didn't average down, that's your choice.

Trying to analyze the movement of tokens and what exactly that means is I'm sorry to say, a futile exercise.

How about waiting for the next 12 month road map, the marketplace AND the exchange. Don't give up now if you've waited this long.
landslide

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

DENT is now live in KENYA! Now people from all over the world can Top-Up their friends and family in Kenya using the #blockchain -powered DENT Apps! Android download: http://bit.ly/2sVPUIj    iOS App: https://apple.co/2zKC4Xq
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: