Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98929 times)
Agro465

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:01:35 PM

I am very disappointed. The price drops while other coins rise. Something the developers are doing wrong. I do not know if I should sell all token now. I had hoped that the price rises again
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:25:15 PM

I am very disappointed. The price drops while other coins rise. Something the developers are doing wrong. I do not know if I should sell all token now. I had hoped that the price rises again

The price of DENT has been controlled, but we cannot confirm whether it is controlled by the DENT team or from outside DENT
So far what we know is that DENT is sold every week but sometimes pumped
Agro465

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:13:52 AM

The price of DENT has been controlled, but we cannot confirm whether it is controlled by the DENT team or from outside DENT
There are no doubt that Dent coin price are controlled buy dent team.They are just controlling the Dent market at Biannce right now.Everytime when the price of Dent coin increase 1-3 satoshi,Dent team just dump there coin at Binance.In this way price cant able to grow up. Investor losing there hope from this shit coin now.

I just think, it's damn shit, that they took my money and now only think of themselves and not to the investors.
Amel
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:44:19 AM

There are no doubt that Dent coin price are controlled buy dent team.They are just controlling the Dent market at Biannce right now.Everytime when the price of Dent coin increase 1-3 satoshi,Dent team just dump there coin at Binance.In this way price cant able to grow up. Investor losing there hope from this shit coin now.

So that means we are just waiting for when this drama will end unfortunately not everyone knows about this so there will always be someone trapped
sl-avik

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:59:14 PM

buy when blood is running in the streets (c)...
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:16:33 AM

I don't think this token will reach its ATH now that we see more tokens are worth investing that DENT. That should be in your mind wen it comes to investing, not just because it had gone been there before. So look at how much had change since the time DENT started. Mobile data are bought cheaper without the use of dent tokens.

And they unlocked a lot of tokens since this time (when price hit ATH). And this is only 50% in circulating right now.. seems they will unlock even more tokens soon...
sl-avik

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:08:32 PM

pure TA say that we can see bounce in near time
on pundi or btt much more supply and price same - that mean now we incredible cheap price and big shark players absorb cheap coins...
danielsinn

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:10:31 PM

I see the only thing in dent that is rising is it's market cap which must mean they keep dumping tokens on us
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:12:25 AM

Rumors that DENT will be listed in Huobi and Okex next weeks, it will easy go to 25sat fast. Good entry point to make a position trade or hold.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:30:15 AM

Hello Korea! 🇰🇷 With the #DENT App, you can now call Korean numbers from any country of the world, or Korean people can call any of the 60 countries using DENT!

TW: https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/1115552564655853568

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Amel
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:00:03 AM

Rumors that DENT will be listed in Huobi and Okex next weeks, it will easy go to 25sat fast. Good entry point to make a position trade or hold.

Yes the pump will start then the team sells first as it did last month the price back to normal this circulation will continue to occur
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:46:51 PM

I don't think this token will reach its ATH now that we see more tokens are worth investing that DENT. That should be in your mind wen it comes to investing, not just because it had gone been there before. So look at how much had change since the time DENT started. Mobile data are bought cheaper without the use of dent tokens.

And they unlocked a lot of tokens since this time (when price hit ATH). And this is only 50% in circulating right now.. seems they will unlock even more tokens soon...
They will mint more tokens since their business model relies on selling of huge amount of funding. Nothing stops them to mint another 100 billion tokens when they sell the current supply they have. I am really disappointed by the team. Shit tokens went up hundreds of % while dent can't even correct higher it's just straight down, dent lost 60% only in February and March alone.

So this 100 billions of tokens is not a max supply?  Shocked
As far as i remember they have around 20 bln in circulating and now its 50 bln...
Amel
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:57:33 AM

They will mint more tokens since their business model relies on selling of huge amount of funding. Nothing stops them to mint another 100 billion tokens when they sell the current supply they have. I am really disappointed by the team. Shit tokens went up hundreds of % while dent can't even correct higher it's just straight down, dent lost 60% only in February and March alone.

As far as i remember they have around 20 bln in circulating and now its 50 bln...

Yes I also saw it at CMC, it seems like he is pouring out his emotions here  Grin
as far as I know the team controls 50% of the total supply
Dextroboy

Activity: 658

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:20:17 AM

Yes I also saw it at CMC, it seems like he is pouring out his emotions here  Grin
the team controls 50% of the 100 billion total supply, which is extraordinary, but I can't imagine if everyone targets DENT as a long-term investment and for purchases in the application I'm sure circulation will continue to grow

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 08:08:16 PM

Dent tokens are circulated when people buy tokens from the app. So circulating supply has been going up for months now. Coinmarketcap didn't update the supply regularly so it seems the increase was sudden. The rate is 3 billion per month. Even the whitepaper states within two years, 70% of the supply will be circulated.  Grin

Amel
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:37:10 AM

the team controls 50% of the 100 billion total supply, which is extraordinary, but I can't imagine if everyone targets DENT as a long-term investment and for purchases in the application I'm sure circulation will continue to grow

1 day 14 hrs ago 2,000,000,000 has been sent to another address
https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258?a=0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984
It is a bad idea if investors target Dent for the long term because they will lose time to grow their investment
ulatech from vietnam

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:55:53 PM

https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258?a=0xb674cac98f179f2caf34d5cd37cf0a7f46690984
It is a bad idea if investors target Dent for the long term because they will lose time to grow their investment

Devs are dumping again in increments of 90 million congrats mikko you fuck   https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhbmia2se43dpp8/dump.png?dl=0

DENT IS SCAM PROJECT .THANK EVERYBODY.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 2180

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:14:39 AM

Dent tokens are circulated when people buy tokens from the app. So circulating supply has been going up for months now. Coinmarketcap didn't update the supply regularly so it seems the increase was sudden. The rate is 3 billion per month. Even the whitepaper states within two years, 70% of the supply will be circulated.  Grin

DENT are being sold by the team.. If there was a demand for the token then the price would increase however, this is not the case..

They sold ~10% of the tokens in ICO and had 90% on their hands, they paid 5kk USD to list DENT on Binance to have liquidity so they could dump large sums. Note that they paid 5kk in tokens, because they didn't raised much more than this in ICO. They are basically printing money.

You can check their dumps on etherscan in real time, 16bi in the last 30 days.. You can track the tx too, they all go to exchanges, most of them to Binance.

Anyone who has read the whitepaper knows that it is not a good investment and you can't find there the information that you stated above, so I think you bought some tokens and now are trying to shill.

Probably Binance will delist the token soon because it's a complete joke to the crypto community. You can expect a large 1 sat sell wall in the future, probably in a minor exchange.

Also, there is no proof that DENT tokens that they are selling to the public are real tokens, because it could be just virtual DENT filling the accounts on DENT app.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:22:43 AM

even though there are users who transfer dent as much as 2 billion, it looks like the price is still likely to be around 15-20 satosi later, maybe that price could be the target of 20 satosi for the long term investment

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:39:02 AM

I don't know why the supply is kept increasing whether TEAM members are selling their tokens in the market, can we able to see the balance of the team is holding? If the team is selling the coin then definitely community will consider the project as negative.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: