Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187429 times)
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:41:16 AM

such issues are important. the first pages gives importance to the investor.
investors couldn't answer questions under this heading can be found. nice project, I'm following in me. accumulation ICO for what I'm doing.
good luck team and dev. Wink
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:01:55 PM

such issues are important. the first pages gives importance to the investor.
investors couldn't answer questions under this heading can be found. nice project, I'm following in me. accumulation ICO for what I'm doing.
good luck team and dev. Wink

Hello aikklond, thanks for your endorsement! Smiley

You can also join our Slack channel if you have any additional questions!

Take care,
Monetha Team

All who give suggestions or comments here monetha team always give their best response and service to every participant. Good luck and always be the best.

Hello Bitparazi, thanks for your kind words! Smiley

You can always subscribe to our newsletter to hear about news first. You can do that in our website: https://www.monetha.io/

Have a wonderful day,
Monetha Team

Hi Dev, maybe others might have stated this but when you check FAQ page at https://www.monetha.io/en/faq, it is missing whitepaper link for question named:

Why should I invest in your ICO?

Following is output for that section:

Why should I invest in your ICO?
This question is a very generalized question and probably the best answer would be to do a little bit more research about us.

Our website: www.monetha.io
White paper
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L_-pPXngJM

But here is a 3 point cheat sheet to a "Monetha" exam's question, "Why Monetha is worthy of your investment?":
1. Super competent team.
2. A developed and functioning MVP.
3. Scalable technology with a large potential for implementation.

I think at the time of writing FAQ, whitepaper was not ready so that section left empty without linking whitepaper. You may want to fix this now.

Hello Coinzoid, thanks for your message!

Our development team will fix it as soon as possible! Smiley

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:30:01 PM

How many transactions per second/hour/day will Monetha be able to handle? It's based on ETH and as I see it, ethereum network has hard times when number of transactions get somewhat significant but it's not even close to what big merchants need. Visa or Mastercard can handle 10+ million transactions an hour. Could you explain please?

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:46:32 PM

How many transactions per second/hour/day will Monetha be able to handle? It's based on ETH and as I see it, ethereum network has hard times when number of transactions get somewhat significant but it's not even close to what big merchants need. Visa or Mastercard can handle 10+ million transactions an hour. Could you explain please?

Hello Elektibi75, thanks for your question.

We acknowledge the fact that Ethereum at the moment is not as scalable as it should be. But as you probably know, the switch to Casper is coming soon, or it could be a switch to Plasma (read more at: plasma.io), that may solve scalability issues. Switching to Casper will (probably) result in more transactions per second on the Ethereum network. The algorithm also accommodates faster block times compared to using the proof-of-work algorithm currently in place. This will also have an impact on the network’s gas prices, which will increase and decrease based on how much the network’s validators can handle comfortably. At the same time, state channel allows to put more transactions into one block, resulting in decrease of cost per transaction. If Casper and State Channel works as it is promised to work, Ethereum should not face scalability issues. Which results in much cheaper and faster Peer-to-Peer transactions for merchants while utilising the blockchain technology. Which also results in scalable technology on which products such as Monetha can be build.

Even having all these facts above, we still have to acknowledge the fact that the biggest risk is Ethereum being able to deliver on Casper and State Channel technology, because payment gateway (as any other blockchain based companies) needs a scalable blockchain technology to make a real impact.

On the other hand, we should also mention, that Monetha is a blockchain agnostic solution, which basically means that we need a blockchain that has a smart contract capability and which is scalable to run our product. So, in case Ethereum will not able to solve the scalability issues (or even if it will), we will be able to migrate to other blockchains, for example Tezos, or any other blockchain that has solved scalability issues and has a smart contract capability.

To add a point, we think it is very important to start now (and as a result take more risks) in order to be able to take a pole position and be the first mover (as PayPal was in pioneering the online money transfers in the early 2000s) in creating a next generation payment processing solution combined with a decentralised trust and reputation for global commerce. If we start when all the scaling problems blockchain technology now faces are solved, it would be too late.

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:30:33 PM

Let us tell you more about Monetha's ICO conditions and what do MTH token holders get.
https://medium.com/@monetha/monethas-token-model-ico-conditions-announcement-181ab5cfcc8c

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:08:09 PM

Monetha.io you seem to be a pro that could reply to all these inquiries but do you think you will still be responding here after the ICO? Was just asking in advance because most of the guys like you who were pretty much AFTER the funds from investors but after the ico, we'd be lucky seeing them once a month.

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:19:54 PM

Monetha.io you seem to be a pro that could reply to all these inquiries but do you think you will still be responding here after the ICO? Was just asking in advance because most of the guys like you who were pretty much AFTER the funds from investors but after the ico, we'd be lucky seeing them once a month.

Hello Cabron, thanks for your thought.

Our main goal is to increase the value of the MTH token, thus it doesn't make any sense for us, not to continue our communication. We view Monetha as a long-term project, and our whole team is ready to devote their full focus on this project after a successful ICO.

Regards,
Monetha Team

elektibi75

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:30:05 PM

We acknowledge the fact that Ethereum at the moment is not as scalable as it should be. But as you probably know, the switch to Casper is coming soon, or it could be a switch to Plasma (read more at: plasma.io), that may solve scalability issues. Switching to Casper will (probably) result in more transactions per second on the Ethereum network. The algorithm also accommodates faster block times compared to using the proof-of-work algorithm currently in place. This will also have an impact on the network’s gas prices, which will increase and decrease based on how much the network’s validators can handle comfortably. At the same time, state channel allows to put more transactions into one block, resulting in decrease of cost per transaction. If Casper and State Channel works as it is promised to work, Ethereum should not face scalability issues. Which results in much cheaper and faster Peer-to-Peer transactions for merchants while utilising the blockchain technology. Which also results in scalable technology on which products such as Monetha can be build.

Even having all these facts above, we still have to acknowledge the fact that the biggest risk is Ethereum being able to deliver on Casper and State Channel technology, because payment gateway (as any other blockchain based companies) needs a scalable blockchain technology to make a real impact.

On the other hand, we should also mention, that Monetha is a blockchain agnostic solution, which basically means that we need a blockchain that has a smart contract capability and which is scalable to run our product. So, in case Ethereum will not able to solve the scalability issues (or even if it will), we will be able to migrate to other blockchains, for example Tezos, or any other blockchain that has solved scalability issues and has a smart contract capability.

To add a point, we think it is very important to start now (and as a result take more risks) in order to be able to take a pole position and be the first mover (as PayPal was in pioneering the online money transfers in the early 2000s) in creating a next generation payment processing solution combined with a decentralised trust and reputation for global commerce. If we start when all the scaling problems blockchain technology now faces are solved, it would be too late.

Regards,
Monetha Team

OK, thanks for details. I will look deeper into plasma.io. Isn't Tenx your direct competitor though? Which means they are slightly ahead of you (but they don't have working product just yet)

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:37:56 PM

Regards,
Monetha Team

OK, thanks for details. I will look deeper into plasma.io. Isn't Tenx your direct competitor though? Which means they are slightly ahead of you (but they don't have working product just yet)

We got this question quite often so we have written a blog answering this question. Here is the link: https://medium.com/@monetha/how-am-i-different-from-tokencard-tenx-monaco-a61d8ed7c13e

Monetha Team

micafund

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:44:06 PM

Just curious, is there any platforms that have made agreement to use your payment system?
aimer1488

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:22:30 PM

Regarding a bounty campaign: we will announce the beginning of it shortly and it will have a separate thread.
You promised to announce a bounty-compaign. Where can I get acquainted with them?
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:47:45 PM

Be sure to read our awesome ICO report about Monetha for free: https://bitsify.net/ico-list/monetha-ico-report-exploring-decentralized-payment-gateway/

We strive to make reports detailed yet simple to read.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:55:33 PM

good project, I really attracted too much attention. bounty campaigns, it's almost full. too many scam project. quality and experienced team and Moneta came to the forefront. good luck.  Wink
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:26:45 PM

Regarding a bounty campaign: we will announce the beginning of it shortly and it will have a separate thread.
You promised to announce a bounty-compaign. Where can I get acquainted with them?

Hello Aimer1488,

You can get acquainted with our bounty program here: http://monetha.io/en/bounty

Regards,
Monetha Team

good project, I really attracted too much attention. bounty campaigns, it's almost full. too many scam project. quality and experienced team and Moneta came to the forefront. good luck.  Wink

Hello yokosan, thanks for your awesome feedback!

You can always subscribe to our newsletter to hear about news first. You can do that in our website: https://www.monetha.io/

Have an awesome day!
Monetha Team

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:25:13 AM

Let us tell you more about Monetha's ICO conditions and what do MTH token holders get.
https://medium.com/@monetha/monethas-token-model-ico-conditions-announcement-181ab5cfcc8c
I am VERY concerned about this and I think this is a mistake. I don't think the trade-off of being on some exchanges is worth it.

My concerns are difficulty in using the voucher, especially at first. And will the voucher be transferrable? Let's face it - at launch there will be very few places to use these vouchers. that might not be true in 10 years, but for the first few years I'm not sure that the voucher will have any value for most token holders. Am I wrong?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
sepely

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:27:06 AM

this is one of project which is i will join. i love this team and project.
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:18:58 AM

A very interesting answer dev, but, because cryptocurrency currencies are still illegally folded in most countries, I think the future will become one of the obstacles in the trade decentralization of a country that implements illegal against currency transactions crrptocurrency. How do you think dev, if such a thing happens?

Hello deddod01, thanks for your question!

The biggest potential, as explained by Justas during yesterday’s live Q&A, and our longer term vision is: FIAT to FIAT transactions through the blockchain. (Peer-to-peer examples: Circle, Abra). The biggest potential lies in FIAT to FIAT transactions through the Ethereum (or any other blockchain that has solved scalability and has smart contract capability).

Our goal is to be the gold standard of reputation and payments. And as for this moment we look at Ether and Ethereum based cryptocurrencies as a perfect niche to kickstart our traction and develop the product around the blockchain and smart contract capabilities. In not so distant future we see FIAT to FIAT currencies being processed through Ethereum blockchain and then the Decentralised Trust and Reputation will take its route of giving the merchant and the client a trust rating.

This will be remarkably important for the mass adoption
Regards,
Monetha Team

Hello dev, i see and read in every post member signature comment always ask bounty problem when in tread monetha it is clear reward bounty, rules, and how to follow bounty live in read only. That dev should discuss Decentralized reputation with built-in payments Monetha
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Deddod01,

Could you please specify your question, since we don't understand it.

Thanks,
Monetha Team
Hihihi .... sorry dev my english is ugly.
That means everyone is always asking about bounty campaign issues, is that the main thing that should be discussed?

deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:58:09 AM

Monetha will be Decentralized reputation with built-in payments. Whether monetha becomes the key to the sale and purchase transactions worldwide all the kryptocurrency money.

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:35:35 AM

I am VERY concerned about this and I think this is a mistake. I don't think the trade-off of being on some exchanges is worth it.

My concerns are difficulty in using the voucher, especially at first. And will the voucher be transferrable? Let's face it - at launch there will be very few places to use these vouchers. that might not be true in 10 years, but for the first few years I'm not sure that the voucher will have any value for most token holders. Am I wrong?
Hello Azmojo, thanks for your interesting thought.

We want you to understand that any "revenue sharing" token will not be able to promise any revenue in the first months, just because it's hard for a company to yield any profit without a working product. Think about it - when you invest in an ICO, you're not expecting them to make a working product within a week, and start giving you immediate returns.

This decision as done due to the regulatory issues so as it would not hurt the company and investors. Any dividend sharing token will most likely be considered as a security when the tighter regulation comes.

We had to choose between the short-term and the long-term. We chose long-term.

Regards,
Monetha Team

P.S. Thanks to everyone who put in a good word about us! Smiley

elektibi75

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:53:34 AM

We got this question quite often so we have written a blog answering this question. Here is the link: https://medium.com/@monetha/how-am-i-different-from-tokencard-tenx-monaco-a61d8ed7c13e

Monetha Team

OK, so you will work with merchants and not shoppers. Like the ones who is on ebay and aliexpress now, right? And what about this reputation system that you will have? Can someone put a fake bad review on some decent merchant, or this is where smart contracts kick in? I mean I understand the financial side on Monetha is much better than current payment systems, but what about trusty reviews..?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: