Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:34:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!  (Read 15683 times)
neon_colors01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:22:05 PM

Impossible, it's too big now. Maybe earn a few bucks? Do day trades or mixed.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:06:34 PM

This is wrong thinking. No one can't say whether Bitcoin holders will be millionares or not because no one can't say for sure how the situation with Bitcoins will develope in the future and what the price will be.
Ali this dreams about getting millionare over night are just a dream. Better concentrate on near future not so distant one.
Well, we can, someone with a thousand coins is a millionaire right now, satoshi has more than a million coins to himself so he is a millionaire too, we do not know how high or low the price will go but there is no doubt that there are people that became millionaires thanks to bitcoin even if we cannot put a face and name to those addressees.
It seems to me that the users who used Bitcoin even at the dawn of its birth became the millionaires. Perhaps 2010 and 2011 were really active for such people. Today Bitcoin is starting to consume my users very little. You can get rich with a millionaire but it's very difficult.
The day of meteoric rises for bitcoin are over, the price is not going to double or triple overnight anymore, but if you feel like you can deal with the risk you can invest in altcoins, some altcoins have given their early investor up to 100 times their initial investment, you will need to be lucky to get a coin like that but it is possible to get those returns if you take your time to analyze the altcoin market.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:19:52 PM

Heard that I was so amazed at the child that he was determined to become a millionaire without any education he just rely on bitcoin by investing in it by buying lots of bitcoin because he knows the progress of bitcoin will grow and have a high value in the future.
Of course everyone would crave it to be a millionaire at an early age so that in the future we can have a business so successful to be passed on to our children later.
That's a good thing to do.To be a millionaire doesn't mean in an instant way.First you have to earn lot of bitcoins especially now that its price is so high now.And buying nowadays may really a difficult thing to do because its too expensive already.It should have done a year go.So instead of buying,maybe focus on earning bitcoins.There are really a lot of ways to do.Maybe do some reading in this forum and a research also will do.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:58:41 AM

That kid was genius, But let's face it this market is unpredictable we can't say that the trend of BTC will rose for like another 50% it depends. If you are to invest BTC today I guess it would took you a lot of years before you achieve the status of a millionaire. Well if you solely invest in BTC alone then there's a huge probability that you will not earn your expected ROI. If you are to engage yourself in Investment Scheme, you should first study the market you are trying to penetrate. This could help you in the future and also, don't just put all your money in one investment their are chances that you might lose it all.

lecongnhan123

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:09:08 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
It's a cool idea but making million dollars with Bitcoin nowaday is not really easy as Bitcoin price is already high at this moment so that we must think more about this.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

Impossible, it's too big now. Maybe earn a few bucks? Do day trades or mixed.

nah, it is not really impossible.
people thought it is impossible when price went up to $10 (1000% rise).
then they were skeptical when it went up another 100% to $20
and they certainly never believed price will go up 900% to $200
and again they were skeptical about future but price went up another 500% to $1200
and when the drop began in 2013 they gave up on bitcoin and when it reached the bottom at ~$200 many said no way it will go up again.
then price went up another 500% back to $1200

you can actually see their comments 10 or 20 pages ago in speculation board saying $1200 is the bubble and things look like 2013 and will fall back down to $200 or $600 but despite all that price went up another 140% in a couple of months and still stays up above $2500 very strongly.

and there is nothing stopping bitcoin from more adoption and more rise. 200% or at the very least 150% each year.

#history...

There is a FOMO brewing...
bitKaBoom

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

Although I'm old for this challenge, I would love to become a millionare. Anyways, the story is inspiring!
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:44:28 PM

It is true, if we have money we should invest in bitcoin to see the higher bitcoin prices from year to year but in bitcoin we also need patience to wait for price increase bitcoin. Because the investments we invest in today will make us successful in the future. Everyone can be succeed as long as it loves process and patience.
I agree with you that Bitcoin will keep going to grow up but I don't think we should make any investments in Bitocin now because Bitcoin is going to hit its top price, and when it hits, it won't increase its price again, and that day is coming so near.

I beg to disagree with you sir. As you said bitcoin will hit its peak price then it will stop there. So where's the volatility of bitcoin? Bitcoin price will go higher not lower in the future as its price will not stabilize.
johndec

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:38:37 PM

In today's economic environment you cannot save your way to millionaire status. The first step is to focus on increasing your income in increments and repeating that. if you invest your money into bitcoins never use the bitcoins for anything unless it is an emergency. use them when you are really satisfied with the bitcoin price. That way their are chances of people becoming millionaire's.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:55:00 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
It is actually an inspiring story for most of the people who uses bitcoin in terms of income. But to have a goal of being a billionaire someday you need to do your best and part to make it tangible for you to achieve. Definitely most of the people are working hard for a living but for you to stretch that dream or a living on earning more you need to have an installation or steps. First you need to be open on investing and make sure to take the risk for you to earn more. Continue to educate yourself and make a living in every day updates and happenings on bitcoin. And lastly focus and work hard. And no doubt that possibilitys is not just like the word but a reality.
RichardThessen

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:16:44 PM

The trading of Bitcoin in very simple. Buying requires a credit or debit or Paypal or a bank account. It is that simple.

I love the story
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:41:45 PM

Well if you are saying that it is not too late to invest in Bitcoin I am not against your statement but can we get real in just one moment? As you ask us about imagining Bitcoin's price 5-10 years from now, Bitcoin as of today is worth 2522$ per Bitcoin which is expensive for a cryptocurrency or something that exist virtually. For me it is considerable if the price like what you said is like 12$ below but if we continue to imagine Bitcoin having prices of 100,000$ + we are actually fooling ourselves. To be rich now in Bitcoin we have to have a larger capital.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:18:54 PM

We don't really know if it could make us millionaire in the future but for the boy who really made it,
It was really a good investment and well played for holding it for a long time.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:19:52 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 03:28:38 PM by South Park

Well if you are saying that it is not too late to invest in Bitcoin I am not against your statement but can we get real in just one moment? As you ask us about imagining Bitcoin's price 5-10 years from now, Bitcoin as of today is worth 2522$ per Bitcoin which is expensive for a cryptocurrency or something that exist virtually. For me it is considerable if the price like what you said is like 12$ below but if we continue to imagine Bitcoin having prices of 100,000$ + we are actually fooling ourselves. To be rich now in Bitcoin we have to have a larger capital.
Correct, bitcoin still has a lot of potential to grow but we are not going to see prices like that anytime soon which is why those that want to make a lot of money fast should probably turn their heads to altcoins since that is where most of the actions is at the moment.
cryptegrity

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 08:21:18 PM

This phrase would be more actual in 2008-2010 year. Today to buy bitcoin per 2600$ to be rich in the future is just crazy to me. I can't but even 1/4 of BTC today, what to tell about buying of at least 1 BTC! Grin
Yes, I heard of this kid and I'm very happy to him and his parents, because of I doubt he would provide it himself in such young age.

It's a good point.

Most people can no longer afford to buy a whole bitcoin.

Soon, the banks will be buying bitcoin and almost no individual will have one.

It will be the storage of wealth.

Not the transaction layer of digital money.

Watch litecoin, dash, veritaseum, etc.
harkonnen

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:26:32 AM

we heard about the 12 year boy becoming billionaire and really its like invest now and become rich in future.   
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

Yes, bitcoin has shown exceptional track record and I believe that Bitcoin will continue to rise in the future. However, I don't want someone to stay on false hope, investing in bitcoin is still a risky game and one can end up losing his money and on the other hand, we have seen the example in OP's post of how small investment could turn into multiple returns machine. One should invest as much as he can afford to lose.
mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:59:00 AM

Yeah, i think that's right. Everybody has same opportunity to become millionaire by investing bitcoin. Lets believe the bitcoin that it can be increased continuously in the future!
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:05:20 AM

Yes, bitcoin has shown exceptional track record and I believe that Bitcoin will continue to rise in the future. However, I don't want someone to stay on false hope, investing in bitcoin is still a risky game and one can end up losing his money and on the other hand, we have seen the example in OP's post of how small investment could turn into multiple returns machine. One should invest as much as he can afford to lose.

In any investment there is still risk involved and we can not neglect it. With the advent of this new blockchain technology,it is really revolutionizing the way we transact and do business in this virtual world. Among this, cryptocurrencies creates more opportunity which gives the rise of many anonymous millionaires. You can also check here :

>>> Mysterious Ethereum Millionaire Sparks New Debate on Anonymity<<<
Pubg_man205

Activity: 114

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:18:14 AM

Lucky only to those who were in the beginning. Now it is difficult to predict the growth of bitcoin, but nevertheless one must lose hope that one can become a millionaire once with just a few coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: