Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:53:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!  (Read 15683 times)
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:19:06 AM

Investment is a combination of risk and probability, Bitcoin is very unpredictable, If you buy bitcoin long time ago and invest in up to this year I am pretty much sure that you are now a millionaire, but since bitcoin value nowadays is somewhat high or already on it's price limit I don't think it will make you millionaire but if bitcoin will crashed then after some few month or years goes up again that's the time you must able to buy and invest it. But still I know everyone is hoping that bitcoin value will not stop at $2800 - $3000 and will continue to appreciate.
Tolrem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:32:34 AM

This is the problem with BTC now. Decentralized in only technical aspects. Now kids, armchair warriors, and venture capitalists control 85% of BTC (I recall this number floating around) and it's becoming more like Fiat now. They're just hoarding it and manipulating the value.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:58:53 PM

That's true. If you invest in btc today you will be a millionaire in future. Before, the price of btc is low. But now the price of btc is increasing day by day. so,it's the best time to invest btc.
If i earn btc i must be invest to get huge money.
Many people have proven that investing in bitcoin can make us rich. If you were in 2011 and bought 100 bitcoin then if you sell it now then you can be very rich. I would take the liberty to invest 50% of the money I have today to invest in bitcoin, it's a great moment to open up bigger opportunities for future profits. Let's follow, let's together develop bitcoin then feel the extraordinary advantage.
I think that is the opposite the best time to invest in Bitcoin was when it has a low price. Right now we can't determine if Bitcoin's prices is really growing, or will grew enough to make you a millionaire. Also I don't think that investing 50% of your savings in Bitcoin is a good idea, the general rule in investing is you need to diversify your portfolio in order to protect your capital and investments in general. We cannot assure that Bitcoin will stay on an up trend much longer, the chances are getting lower in the long run.
Yeah, if anyone who says Bitcoin will increase in a short time, I will believe but in the future and in the long run, no one can be sure the price of bitcoin will continue to increase and continue to develop. And now is not a good time to buy bitcoin, after the August 1 event, price of Bitcoin will be difficult to predict, so the best that we should not buy Bitcoin in this time
well I think yes everyone has the opportunity to earn bitcoin money but it will take time so bitcoin hold and then sell after some time will make you earn good profit everyone can invest in bitcoin and can be a milliner in the future so we should believe in bitcoin and can make our future secured we have seen how a lot of people invest in bitcoin and got good profit.
CS101

Activity: 82

Started developing blockchain applications in 2014

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:44:31 PM

Yes, it might not always work like that. Invest consciously and you'll have no issues though.
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:02:50 PM

the bitcoin price is gonna be higher because every day more people know about bitcoin and for countries with a bad economy is a good way to escape from inflation.
Black tea

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:20:03 PM

Everyone has the opportunity to become a millionaire in the future by investing today but It takes patience to become a millionaire because we are waiting a long time to earn a profit.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:40:29 PM

Everyone has the opportunity to become a millionaire in the future by investing today but It takes patience to become a millionaire because we are waiting a long time to earn a profit.
Yes i agree.But i believe with bitcoin,becoming a millionaire in the future might be closer to reality.Bitcoin price at the present is rapidly increasing.So we'll just wait for the price to drop again,and then grab to buy bitcoins,and maybe 7-10 years from now you'll be a millionaire.It's just a matter of patience and perseverance.
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:41:31 PM

I dont think bitcoin will hit big like people say, think of 50k , 60k some even say 500k to 1 million per btc, this is not possible, imagine someone having over hundreds of bitcoins, it cant be that someone could be so rich...

daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:49:55 AM

Yes i agree.But i believe with bitcoin,becoming a millionaire in the future might be closer to reality.Bitcoin price at the present is rapidly increasing.So we'll just wait for the price to drop again,and then grab to buy bitcoins,and maybe 7-10 years from now you'll be a millionaire.It's just a matter of patience and perseverance.

That's correct and I think right now its not too hard to get bitcoins as it can be in future just imagine if the price of bitcoin goes to $10k then at that point it would become really difficult to earn even a small part of bitcoins so I think this is the best time to get maximum amount of bitcoins.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:23:57 AM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

Being a millionaire out of btc investment is really possible but it will also depends on how much investment you will put in btc. It is good to know about the kid being a millionaire at a young age but I don't agree that he won't pursue college anymore. The thing is, he might lose everything he have if he doesn't know how to manage it. He might be overwhelmed with his new wealth. So I think that he should still go to college and take a course that might help him how to properly use his money in the future.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:47:49 AM

Before knowing BTC, I thought that becoming a millionaire is far from reality because my view before is you need big capital to be a millionaire and just by looking the rags to riches story, it would take decades to build a business that would make you a millionaire with some exception because of technology nowadays. Now, I think the reality is not that far anymore because of cryptocurrencies and with right timing, patience and perseverance, I think I can reach that goal.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
sossygirl

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:49:03 AM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

It was a familiar story of Mr. Erik Finman who began invest in bitcoin in 2011 , through selling companies and other investments and now he has 403 bitcoins worth $1 million.
Because when he was young he made a bet with his parents that if he turned 18 and was a millionare they wouldn't force him to go to college.
He also has a smaller investments in other cryptocurrencies including lite coin and etherium.
And it was just a very inspiring story !!
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:52:46 AM

this is plausible, since there are persons already who are millionaires becuase of the amount of bitcoin and the value it has collectively, we can alsk do this in the future, knowing that bitcoin is volatile, we just need to trust our intuition make a plan,and be surr to buy low and hold, then sell when high, if you would want to.
The only difference is people who made millions got to purchase the coins when it was merely having any value and so they could collect a large volume of coins and that wont be the case today as you need a really huge amount of money to collect the coins to make millions.Either way if you find any good investments ,go for it and have some bitcoin for the long term too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:54:59 AM

I think its better to sell Bitcoins soon(secret xD), befor the bearish-phase beginns "soon".
And buy em back when they are on bottom. To make some extra Money befor it gets to unseen highs.

That’s a smart piece of advice. I guess almost everyone is following this simple strategy in order to make a real profit with bitcoins. Bitcoins will undoubtedly soon be touching sky, making it tough for the investors to get into bitcoin trading. I will also like to add that it is a great time for saving bitcoins.
currently the market of bitcoin are saturated , it won't going up or fall down soon. at least until the post-fork are in stable situation, that's what i think. let's just wait for the bearish or even bullish sign happened , who knows right instead going down it's just keep moving up due people interest in bitcoin getting higher rather than move to bitcoin cash or any other strong altcoin like ethereum.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:57:39 AM

The story certainly inspires all bitcoin users, to constantly remind us that investing in bitcoin if done right will certainly get a good profit and have a chance to be successful with bitcoin.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:30:09 AM

The story certainly inspires all bitcoin users, to constantly remind us that investing in bitcoin if done right will certainly get a good profit and have a chance to be successful with bitcoin.

Yeah and I think we should also recommend bitcoins to people around us including our friends and family as we are also here because of some other person who told us about bitcoins so I think we should continue this chain and more users will help in taking price to higher level in future.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:43:22 PM

Yeah and I think we should also recommend bitcoins to people around us including our friends and family as we are also here because of some other person who told us about bitcoins so I think we should continue this chain and more users will help in taking price to higher level in future.
Like you we all must have to educate people about bitcoin and also encourage them for trading in bitcoin if they are financially strong and can buy bitcoin. I think today if a man invest in bitcoin for trading so no doubt that in future he will not be a billionaire.

I think bitcoin is the only source to earn more money in the shortest period of time. I will advise people to join bitcoin without wasting any time and become the richest of your society easily in future.   
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:42:02 PM

It's too late to invest in bitcoins.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
QFT

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:17:29 AM

You would have to have a lot of capital already to invest in btc now and be a millionaire off it.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:25:42 AM

chance only comes once I think now the bitcoin price is quite high although no one knows what will happen in the future later on. but I think it's a bit difficult because now you have to save a lot of bitcoins for a high price to become a millionaire while the kid is buying bitcoin at a low price.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: