Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!  (Read 15685 times)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

Becoming a millionaire has always stayed the dream of almost everyone but very little put in much effort towards the realization of such goal. Investing in bitcoin is a smart move and can make one rich but require a thorough work towards it. You need to know much about the bitcoin market and how it operates. Success has always followed the old principle, thus, it is not achieved on a silver platter.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

Yes. Probably right, because at present BTC prices are low, only at 9k $; Maybe in the future prices escalate to over $ 20k. If you hold more BTC in the future will earn a lot of profits, you will become millionaire.

olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Bitcoin is going through hard times now. But for me, I think it's a good time to buy as much as you could. Hold is a more profitable option than sell. It's better to have something than nothing but in the end, you'll just watch as the bitcoin's value increase after a few months. I will be happy to have more bitcoin as I am planning to hold all my bitcoin for in the future.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

The value of bitcoin now is so expensive to purchase this will favor the rich and billionaires for investment but i dont know how this will work to poor people of today who like to invest in bitcoin but maybe they can try their luck to other crypto currencies that is very cheap for now. But still it is not too late to invest in bitcoin as long as they have the determination and skills.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

I believe it will be bro. Investing in bitcoin now will certainly provide benefits in the future. We all know that bitcoin is getting popular and many big investors are investing in bitcoins. We also understand that bitcoin will increase in months or years. So investing in other bitcoin or cryptocurrency assets is great now. Hopefully in the future we become millionaires.
With bitcoin, you can not assert that in the future you will get profit with it, all is just a bet, it can sometimes be true but sometimes it can be wrong, so do not put too much faith and money into it, that only makes your failure worse. Millionaire is never a simple door that we can step through it easily by investing, we will need to have reasonable calculations, strategies and take advantage of the opportunities that exist in the market, that will help us break through the door of becoming a millionaire, millionaire with a belief is not enough, you need more than that

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

You can rely only on bitcoin as your one-and-only money source if you are very wise, experienced and smart and can precisely forecast the possible market changes beforehand and react accordingly. There are also ups and downs and you should be capable of using it to your favor. So trading at bitcoin market is not so simple and needs strategy.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

That's what millionaires mindsets are - they invest today and hodl their crypto holdings for a couple of years. Imagine those people who believed in bitcoin since it was launched and bought thousands of bitcoin and that will equate to a very big amount of money already today.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
I think it's all depend on you on how you will become a millionaire or if you want to be rich. If you can balance both your time and your money properly, you will become a millionaire in no time especially when you have big amount of bitcoin. I see that many millionaire today focuses on how their investment grow and I think a knowledge about this field is essential for you to learn some things that will help you to reach the top.
mkcube

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

Yes thats true 100%.So guys what are you waitibg for,the answer of all our needs is here now.Only to believe that bitcoin is the bright future for us to become a millionaire.If we dream of getting rich in the future,it is now the time to invest bitcoin.
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

Yeppps! I also hope, with me starting to join crypto now, I can buy lots of bitcoin, then bitcoin price will become more expensive in the future, and I can follow the trail of your story. The story is very motivating, especially for beginners like me
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin is a lucrative asset and essentially "sure" that it will be successful 10 years from now
who knows what the purpose of every person but who clearly unyielding, patient, and not easily panicked when the price dropped dramatically
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

That's a cool story. but it can still happen today. If I buy BTC today for $ 10,000 and the value rises to $ 500,000, I would be happy. The same can happen with Universa Token in two years
fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

And there is! I think that potentially bitcoin can become very significant for the whole world, which significantly raises its value!
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

The statement is true. One could still be a millionaire in the future by buying bitcoins today. The only thing is, the investment needed is much higher. 10 bitcoins now would cost about $92,000. The record is $20,000. It means the value of bitcoins must reach the six-figure mark to become a millionaire. Not impossible. Just a question of when.

Acoje

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

Luckily for him, for now it is hard to earn and complete a whole number of BTC in your wallet. But if your work hard enough here then you may gain one BTC for atleast one to two years.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
The student certainly well done. He was very advanced and was able to look into the future. Then it was more difficult to see the prospect in bitcoin, but he was able and therefore he became a millionaire. Good boy.
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

Yes that's true. I am ready to invest all my money in bitcoin.
Jinz02

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:11:38 PM

Yes and i want to be him but now its hard to buy bitcoin because its very expensive.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

yes it is good to invest in crypto currencies and become millionaire in the future. most of the people are happy with these coins and they getting more profit with this. the investors are loving with bitcoin because it makes them millionaire. for the time being if we look at the history of bitcoin in the short time it is very popular and reliable for investment.

Agree, bitcoin has big improvement years it means in the 9 years that bitcoin existing it becomes so popular in the market and become a competitive of other currency like dollar. I agree with the topic, look if you have 1 btc even at year 2015 and hold until now it has big profit. Don't miss to invest now because as long as bitcoin works in the market the value become expensive.

Yle725

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The future is your Genome

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

Hello! Well, I think at the moment this is precisely the purpose of all those who have invested in this market! And we hope that this really happens!

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: