Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization  (Read 101101 times)
TeamWinMiner (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:27:12 PM

Is there any comparision with Nicehash miner, for example. Is it more profitable? It should be enough more profitable with 3% including fee
You wanted a comparison - you got one.. Smiley
Go to https://www.screenleap.com/winminer to see, live, two practically identical machines, each with Sapphire rx580, one running WinMiner and one running NiceHash.
Enjoy!
(Not sure how many users can watch this at the same time or how stable the broadcast will be...)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viperho

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:55:57 PM

Is there any comparision with Nicehash miner, for example. Is it more profitable? It should be enough more profitable with 3% including fee
You wanted a comparison - you got one.. Smiley
Go to https://www.screenleap.com/winminer to see, live, two practically identical machines, each with Sapphire rx580, one running WinMiner and one running NiceHash.
Enjoy!
(Not sure how many users can watch this at the same time or how stable the broadcast will be...)

works fine for me!

sweet, keep it up. been running this on my rigs for the past few days. and really like what you are trying achieve. like others have mentioned more stats online would be nice and i'm sure you guys are still working on.  3% is steep though, but if you can tune your product to be best coin optimizer it can be it may make up for it.  or maybe offer fee discount incentives for users that support and run your product over time... just some thoughts...
inkubux

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:02:14 PM

Since a couple of day winminer is acting weird. It keeps telling that it's benchmarking, so it switches really ofter from coin to another one. I tried restarting my computer or restarting the app but still the same. So i'm never mining the most profitable coin. Is there something I can do ?

Thanks
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:52:08 PM

Is there something I can do ?
Definitely!
Please send us log files (Help>Send error report; make sure "send log files" is checked; and please write your nick name so we know what the issue is).
We will take a look and get back to you.
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:59:30 PM

works fine for me!
sweet, keep it up....
Thank you very much for your support, ideas and thoughts.
We will definitely consider.
inkubux

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:57:41 PM

Is there something I can do ?
Definitely!
Please send us log files (Help>Send error report; make sure "send log files" is checked; and please write your nick name so we know what the issue is).
We will take a look and get back to you.

Thanks I just sent it here is the screenshot for the ID

http://imgur.com/a/m8x46

I'll wait for your comments.
Posty2k3

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:42:28 AM

I've been using WinMiner for a few days, and so far it's been pretty great. The payouts have been much better than Nicehash for my systems. However, I've been running into some issues with my main gaming rig that has two GTX 980s in it. A couple of issues with how WinMiner is reporting the hash rates compared to what I'm seeing in the console window, as well as continual benchmarking.

For example, when mining ZEC, the console window shows GPU0 at 317 h/s, and GPU1 at 340 h/s. However, the WinMiner GUI shows both GPUs at 317 h/s. I don't know if this is effecting the actual payout rate for the other GPU, but it's strange that it's not reporting properly.

Another issue I've been having is with EthMinerCuda. Before that was enabled, the benchmarks cleared fine and WinMiner was properly selecting the correct algorithm based on payout. However, WinMiner seems to be stuck in a constant loop of benchmarking with EthMinerCuda. It ran for over almost 24 hours and never switched off to another miner to benchmark. In addition, the hash rate is being reported completely incorrectly with that miner. Each GTX 980 should be getting around 22 Mh/s, for a total of 44 Mh/s. However, WinMiner is reporting each GPU running at 44 Mh/s, which is completely incorrect.

I was wondering if there might be a way to disable specific mining software if we don't want to use it. I know that we're able to disable certain coins, however that doesn't help out when there's both EthMinerCuda and Claymore for Ethereum. For me, the hash rate was no different between EthMinerCuda or Claymore in Ethereum-only mode.

Previously, WinMiner was typically running any combination of dual mining modes for a maximum payout and was working great. Now I simply have it set to mine ZEC/ZCL/ZEN/HUSH because I'm getting a better payout out of those than it simply sitting in a loop while benchmarking EthMinerCuda.

Other than that, the program has been great and my payout is still better than what NiceHash was providing. In addition, the program has had absolutely no issues on my R9 280X system (possibly due to EthMinerCuda not even being a possibility on that system as that seems to be the issue on my nvidia system).
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:56:57 AM

I've been using WinMiner for a few days, and so far it's been pretty great. The payouts have been much better than Nicehash for my systems....
We can not be more happy..  Smiley

issues with how WinMiner is reporting the hash rates compared to what I'm seeing in the console window, as well as continual benchmarking....with EthMinerCuda...
We have disabled Ethminer on WinMiner for further testing. Thank you for reporting these issues!

I was wondering if there might be a way to disable specific mining software if we don't want to use it.
Interesting - will take it up with the team. Thank you.

Other than that, the program has been great and my payout is still better than what NiceHash was providing. In addition, the program has had absolutely no issues on my R9 280X system...
Hallelujah  Smiley
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:02:39 AM

Seems like Ethminer Cuda was causing a loop of the benchmarking - we have disabled it for further testing.
Thank you for reporting this and for sending the log files.
Please let us know if this issue is indeed resolved now on your end as well.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
inkubux

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:39:54 AM

Seems like Ethminer Cuda was causing a loop of the benchmarking - we have disabled it for further testing.

It works now. Benchmarking has stopped

Thanks a lot
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

Yes the benchmark of zec goes infinity. I had ti disable it too..
Posty2k3

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:22:45 AM

Yes the benchmark of zec goes infinity. I had ti disable it too..

I've noticed this as well. If I have ZEC/ZCL/HUSH/ZEN enabled on my GTX 980 machine, it will stick in a benchmark of those coins for pretty much ever. However, my R9 280X system doesn't appear to have this issue with running the benchmark on those coins. I'm not entirely sure what the issue is, but I've disabled those coins for now on my GTX 980 machine.
universalresonance

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:41:47 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 03:01:29 PM by universalresonance

Hello,

I just want to say THANK YOU for at least developing a product and bringing it to the market with options of withdrawing funds into regular accounts.

This is a double edge sword- more people into the market-value might crash difficulty might rise and what not but it's good to have competition.

I will use it and currently using it with my 1080ti- single gpu.

I've tried Minergate- which is not at all optimized
Nicehash (restricts us for withdraws to minimum) 0.01 btc on external wallets

Winminer- just started lol

EDIT**

1. If possible an option of getting paid straight up in the currency of the coin we mined ?
2. You do the exchange on your end and we always get paid in BTC ?
3. I assume- when we withdraw that's when the exchange will take place?
4. At bottom I assume, balance is just displayed in USD but wherever this balance is stored-is it in BTC or USD or their respective mined coin and when we press withdraw-the "fund" will be taken out from your reserves and paid to us in however way we choose?

So you basically work like a central bank holding on to all currencies and then at time of withdraw we are given the option of USD or BTC -right?

Another EDIT***

I'm running it and now it's mining ETC ? like why? that's horrible for 1080ti -isn't it suppose to know that or does it learn everything via running one full cycle of everything out there?

Also, BTW all of us Alpha testers- testing this service- are there any benefits or club access per say? - considering some members might be actually sacrificing Dollars from tested systems to test this?
Just wondering , for example- since if you test a product for a company they allow you to keep it as a token of gratitude.

Is there something for us Alpha testers? lowers fees for the "seed" members ? or what not?

Another EDIT**

SO I selected the coins I wanted to mine it worked out fine but then all of a sudden it just stopped out of no where- it was still on but stopped mining, I had to select mine "all coins" and then it started working again.

EDIT***

So I had to stop running the software because it would switch coins and kept mining ETH giving me $2 a day -this isn't efficient for 1080ti and when I checked other coins it didn't mine at all
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:54:01 PM

I just want to say THANK YOU for at least developing a product and bringing it to the market with options of withdrawing funds into regular accounts.
Much appreciated! Thanks for using WinMiner  Smiley
1. If possible an option of getting paid straight up in the currency of the coin we mined ?
4. At bottom I assume, balance is just displayed in USD but wherever this balance is stored-is it in BTC or USD or their respective mined coin and when we press withdraw-the "fund" will be taken out from your reserves and paid to us in however way we choose?
Great comments and ideas.
1. This is already on our roadmap  Smiley
2. WinMiner base currency is USD. That means that anything mined is exchanged into USD. If payment is requested in BTC then we exchanged into it. BTW we are considering giving users the option to choose their WinMiner base currency, e.g. have BTC as base currency. Jury is still out on this..
3. For withdrawals in BTC the answer is yes.
4. The displayed balance in USD is the real balance. Following a BTC withdrawal request the required exchange will take place.
So you basically work like a central bank holding on to all currencies and then at time of withdraw we are given the option of USD or BTC -right? 
Central bank is very flattering, thanks  Smiley Truth is we simply want to make the whole process easy and accessible to all without losing our pants in the process..

I'm running it and now it's mining ETC ? like why? that's horrible for 1080ti -isn't it suppose to know that or does it learn everything via running one full cycle of everything out there? .......-this isn't efficient for 1080ti
1. Benchmarking cycle - Our benchmark cycle covers all possible options, including specific coins variance. In addition, we continuously optimize in light of changing coins exchange prices and difficulties.
2. 1080 - We are working on improved optimization for 1080 GPUs and will let you know as soon as its live.
Is there something for us Alpha testers? lowers fees for the "seed" members ? or what not?
That is a great point that have not escaped us. We are very thankful to all our alpha users and will come up with something to show our gratitude. Stay tuned..

Thank you for the important feedback and for helping us make WinMiner better!
universalresonance

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:02:19 PM

Much appreciated! Thanks for using WinMiner  Smiley
Great comments and ideas.
1. This is already on our roadmap  Smiley
2. WinMiner base currency is USD. That means that anything mined is exchanged into USD. If payment is requested in BTC then we exchanged into it. BTW we are considering giving users the option to choose their WinMiner base currency, e.g. have BTC as base currency. Jury is still out on this..
3. For withdrawals in BTC the answer is yes.
4. The displayed balance in USD is the real balance. Following a BTC withdrawal request the required exchange will take place.
Central bank is very flattering, thanks  Smiley Truth is we simply want to make the whole process easy and accessible to all without losing our pants in the process..

I'm running it and now it's mining ETC ? like why? that's horrible for 1080ti -isn't it suppose to know that or does it learn everything via running one full cycle of everything out there? .......-this isn't efficient for 1080ti
1. Benchmarking cycle - Our benchmark cycle covers all possible options, including specific coins variance. In addition, we continuously optimize in light of changing coins exchange prices and difficulties.
2. 1080 - We are working on improved optimization for 1080 GPUs and will let you know as soon as its live.
That is a great point that have not escaped us. We are very thankful to all our alpha users and will come up with something to show our gratitude. Stay tuned..

Thank you for the important feedback and for helping us make WinMiner better!

I await the greatness.

I have shared it in 1080ti forum as well. I had to stop mining after running it for I think 24 hours because it either wouldn't mine or only mine ETH and that isn't very efficient for 1080ti - earned $2.20 in 24 hours . It's cool in the name of research.

Please keep up the good work.
CannaMish

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:52:04 PM

Testing now looks good but been benchmarking for a while just wanted to ask if maybe a vrm pool for cpu? and if we could have a max temp option for gpu and cpu so we dont have to mess around in the configs that would be great Smiley
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:39:23 AM

Hi. Is it okay to run 2 or more computers with only 1 account?

or must each computer have an account?
cmar

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:46:59 AM

Please do portable version.
I did try your soft but when started instalation dotnet (i have instaled) i just stopped installation a go away.
If will be portable done i will come back.
map_ua
Copper Member

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

Tg: @map_ua Discrod: vjmap#6929

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:03:47 AM

hello. downloaded, benchmarking.
I will test it on my 1080ti*8 and 1080*8 rigs. Hope to see some good numbers)

Private CPU pool, pm me to join 150%-180% of xmr profit.
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:53:41 AM

hello. downloaded, benchmarking.
I will test it on my 1080ti*8 and 1080*8 rigs. Hope to see some good numbers)

Let's us know😉😉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: