Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Go To College ???  (Read 28113 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:27:48 PM

Education is life and no stage of it is a waste. Pls, go to college so as not to be denied of better opportunities

Having a college degree is very important in every people's life. Studying in college gives not only problems but it also give us fun because we can meet different kind of people that serves as a friend. If you finish your college degree, you can have a lot of money and you will have better life. I suggests that you should go to college to have a better future.
karansingh300698

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:16:47 PM

yes yes definitely yes. life is no fun without a degree and money. plus college years will be the best years of your lives
ComplexItch2

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:04:42 PM

You should definitely go to college. There's so still much more to learn after elementary and high school. At this state you will have more opportunity to know yourself better and also you'll gain more experiences that will be helpful to you. Going to college gives you advantages in many aspects of life
Life's a full school, we never stop learning, i agree with you.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:04:56 PM

You should definitely go to college. There's so still much more to learn after elementary and high school. At this state you will have more opportunity to know yourself better and also you'll gain more experiences that will be helpful to you. Going to college gives you advantages in many aspects of life
Life's a full school, we never stop learning, i agree with you.
Of course you are right and even life can be perceived as a school. But nevertheless, you must understand that all the initial knowledge for life and preparation for life, the child receives at school. Let's not even professional skills, but the very first basics, it's the school.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:49:32 PM

Everyone should go to college as you will know there and develop on what of person you are. But if you are inspired of the richest people now, like BIll Gates and Mark Zuckerberg at first gave up college and decided to earn money with their ideas, make sure that you have the same mind as them for quitting college.
mnmnmn

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:53:21 PM

Unless you're so wealthy that you can think of college as an entertainment expense, college is probably an investment for you. It's an investment in your future - the idea being that spending time and money on a college degree now will pay off for you later.

So evaluate it like any other investment. What is the ROI? How would that compare to what you could do if you don't go to college?

If you don't go to college, where would you work? Would you get a job flipping burgers, or at a car mechanic, or what? Do you think you would be good at it? What do people in that profession make after 4 years of experience? What about after 20 years of experience?

If you do go to college, what do you think you would major in? Are you sure you would be able to complete that degree? What do people in that profession make after 4 years of college? What about after 20 years of experience?

Now ask yourself how much it would cost you to go to college - not just the tuition, room and board, but the 4 years of lost earnings from when you could have had a full-time job instead. Does it seem worth it to you?
killgald

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:54:28 PM

If you have the money for it go! eduaction is always a good investment.

Asimov

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

If you have the money go for it. For me its been fun
sibisi666

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:12:48 AM

Its waste of time, its much better to gain some real skill, instead you spent years chasing degree. You can easily learn coding in few years and make serious money...After you finish college you have 0 working experience, and you have 0 earned money (you spent family money only)
eth_cad2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:08:24 AM

Really depends what you want to do. Many things you can learn on the internet.

Starting a business is a much better idea in my opinion.
Ronnilganda

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:22:48 AM

Yes you should .becuase this is the way to succes in your life and a lot of opportunities .
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:31:33 PM

Yes you should .becuase this is the way to succes in your life and a lot of opportunities .

Yes. Being finish with your studies is the only thing that will help you to have a better life. College is the one who will mold you to the profession that you will take. And if you finish it, you can work in a prestigious company that can offer high income that you can use to have a better future. But if you don't go to college, you will experience and suffer the things that you will regret in your life. So I suggest that everyone should finish their college degree.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:48:25 PM

Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
There is no point in getting to school if you already have the job you want, like me i my hubby is reading news and writing some essays like a journalist, this bitcoin is for me then i dont need to do such a work to become the person i want.

This is only my opinion respect please.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
PainKiller71

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:20:16 PM

Yes, you should go...
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:36:23 PM

If you enjoy physical work with your hands and not in an office setting, then don't go to college, go into a trade such as plumber/electrician/HVAC etc... you'll make much more money than with a worthless college degree.

If you do enjoy office setting, and can't stand physical labor, then college degree would be pretty much required. You still have to work very hard to get into the better paying positions. Vast majority of jobs requiring college degree still pays shit.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:32:52 PM

Of course.
Because if I do not go to college, much of my life will be unknown, which will lead me to a real life once. So I think college life is very important in student life.

penguinlols

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:40:30 PM

If there is a subject that you are genuinely interested and want to pursue then yes. Otherwise you can do something with less debt at the end.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:41:03 AM

I guess it's best to go to college so you'll have a vast area of opportunities and your pay is much higher. When you have a degree, there is a huge possibility for you to find a stable job and you are on an advantage provided that you are doing good in college. But you have to figure out what you're good at before proceeding to college so you'll know which path to take.

Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:55:01 AM

I think you should go to college because if you do, you will have better chances to get a decent job with a satisfying pay. Though you will somehow be in debt if you'll go for a student loan but you can still pay that off provided that you can get a job with a much better paying value.

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:58:49 AM

I guess it's best to go to college so you'll have a vast area of opportunities and your pay is much higher. When you have a degree, there is a huge possibility for you to find a stable job and you are on an advantage provided that you are doing good in college. But you have to figure out what you're good at before proceeding to college so you'll know which path to take.
Its always much better, good advise because i have a mistake in choosing a course before and now i'm half a year to graduate i have no choice to shift or to start a new degree again .I choose a course that is about money or big salary if i got accepted in a job but im not happy with it my life will be half the other half will be at the sea and the other half is my life .although a good life with good salary but my life will be always half in danger.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: