Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 12:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Go To College ???  (Read 28113 times)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:12:13 AM

Omg , I'm a senior highschool to from Philippines, i suggest to all who are senior high we should go to the college. More opportunities , to have more knowledge.

Being in senior high school in the Philippines is like enrolling in a vocational course for two years. it's like a preparatory stage for your college course. I would say that it's fine, I just hope that those that you've learn won't put to waste.

They say that when you are a senior high school graduate you can already find a job. I hope that government really mean that.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:04:14 AM

please do so! not just for your own sake for the future ! but also for the sake oof your parents dream!
since you were born or even you are at your mother womb! all they want is to raise you and finish college ! so please ! let their dream come true !
angela24

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:53:18 AM

If you want to learn on college then go for it, if you can learn without going college then don't go for it. If don't want to learn then don't to college. Still people going college not for learning only to watch some beautiful girls.
arubang777

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:54:38 AM

Yes. you must. you need to finish your course in order to get the job also to avoid discrimation in this world.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:54:12 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 01:09:14 PM by eann014

Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
Go to college or you will regret in the future that you didn't take college while you can finish it. I am also regretting why I don't finish my study so it is now hard for me to find a good job that I wanted. And I cannot give all the needs of my son. It is better to have a degree holder and at the same time earn bitcoin. 

Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:08:17 AM

Ofcourse! Even if you are earning already, it doesn't mean that should not go to college. More learnings, more opportunities for you. And it is very fulfilling to become a degree holder. And in case you want to enter the associate world, it won't be hard for you. Take every opportunity as long as you can. It is for your future too.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:12:43 AM

Yes, you should go to college to have a better life in the future. If you finished your course you can have a better job and you can earn much money for your future. It is much better to have a degree holder than nothing.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Pekelangito

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:33:59 AM

yes! ofcouse! you need to. because college could give a good weapon you can use in the future. Even though you think that you already know every thing to survive, you can still learn something that only in college you can find.
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:04:03 PM

Ofcourse it is a yes, it is better to go to college to be a degree holder. You can find a much better job if you finished college. And then you will have a high salary and earn much money for your future needs, and also you can buy all that you want.

Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:16:10 PM

Ofcourse it is a yes, it is better to go to college to be a degree holder. You can find a much better job if you finished college. And then you will have a high salary and earn much money for your future needs, and also you can buy all that you want.
you are right, but I do not agree with your opinion "high salary". Especially in my country, it is not easy to find a job. Many undergraduate graduates are still unemployed. Because people who intend to become entrepreneurs are fewer than people who want to be a scholar.
loh@26

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:12:54 AM

For me its a big advantage if you finish college.It will help you to get a better job that suit to you and get promoted in the job.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:05:07 AM

If you have the chance, go for it. I know it will be boring but just think about your future. Finishing college is something that you can be proud of and not everyone has the privilege to enter college so you should consider yourself lucky.
riceyunita

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:10:26 AM

yes, you should.
nowadays, you need to be an educated person. at least, you need knowledge for yourselves and also for the other people near you.
it will be more necessary if you go to a college which has been one of the best college in this earth.
do not ever say no to study!!!
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:35:10 AM

Going to college is totally dependent on the thing that you will need to do in the near future,  in the scenario where you want to enter into the IT field,   going to college is not really necessary you just have to to attain a a specific course such as CCNP when you want to be a network Administrator.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:06:45 AM

Yes..One of the most cited statistics that emphasizes the benefits of a college education is that, on average, a person with a bachelor’s degree will earn almost $1 million more over the course of her lifetime than somebody with just a high school diploma. While I'm not someone who thinks money should be the biggest priority in your life, a higher salary will give you more opportunities, alleviate stress, and allow you to more easily support a family.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:27:13 AM

Yes!! It is a great achievements when you have a degree holder course in your life, you can easily find a stable job if you are a degree holder course. Jobs find you if you finished in college course.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:37:23 AM

Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

I think the answer is pretty obvious that you should. Even if you’re living at times of hardship, it should never stop from wanting to finish college. Yeah sure, we can earn money with bitcoin but it’s still much better to have a stable job. Also, nowadays, companies rarely hire undergraduates.  Unless you’re eyeing a low paying job, you should definitely specialize in something in college to open more opportunities.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:56:18 PM

Hi everyone,

You should know, the course to be taken. If you did not favor what you studied when you were Senior High School? Before you go to college you must have chosen the option you want to enter. Just think, what do you want to be? the work you get in your future. It would be the same in the course you'll take someday when you are studying at college. Do not be afraid, Highschool life is more difficult than College life hahaha  Grin.

snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:16:44 PM

Hi everyone,

Definitey yes! If you are given the opportunity, like when someone will pay it for you or you can afford to go to college then why not? Graduating college is an accomplishment. You may be able to use it someday.

Sophiea

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

Yes you have to. Education is very special everyone. Its important if you go to College to improve yourself, and help you to achieve your dreams in your life. Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: