Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Go To College ???  (Read 28113 times)
football998

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:37:16 PM

I think you should go to school because going to school will help you have more knowledge, help you have new thinking. If you study well you will get a job with a high salary.
If you go to school, you will have more friends. This will help you have more relationships later
  This 's my opinion

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
fbpolok

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:38:05 PM

because we need higher education..
markkeian

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

EXMR

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:47:34 PM

I will tell you to go to college and learn as much as you can though you may not use it all in your chosen carrier,its better to have a degree than nothing.Education is a wealth that cant be stolen from you,The only treasure you can be proud of.

Asa hoream

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:56:16 PM

I can give my own opinion,right?
Wasting time and wasting money 😂
anshul_848

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:44:12 PM

See there are so many phase of life which you want to experience so you get to know the culture of the collage and how to live life without parent if you are staying in hostel.  That is the time where you can explore yourself and make carrier goals.
xrenderman

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:08:33 PM

See there are so many phase of life which you want to experience so you get to know the culture of the collage and how to live life without parent if you are staying in hostel.  That is the time where you can explore yourself and make carrier goals.

I think by that age you should already have an idea in what direction you are heading. And you don't need traditional education to do that, I moved from parents when I was 18 and was making more money than them since I was 14. And both of them has honours degree...

I'm really surprised that in this forum which obviously attracts people that think outside the box so many people don't get a simple fact - traditional education is outdated and dying. Or did crypto already hit mainstream and I missed it?
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:01:44 PM

Yes of course, if you have the money then do it. Graduating from college and getting a degree will be one of your trump card to success. I will also make you a better choice to an employer if they need someone with the same expertise.

moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:31:03 AM

Well, I don't live in the US so I don't know if my advice would have any weight to it but I've been reading different articles and they all say having a degree increases the pay you would get over your entire working years.

I'm assuming though that there in the US, non-college graduates have a lot more opportunities. Here in my country it's ridiculous, I've seen cafes requiring their baristas to have a bachelor's degree, as if that would help them brew better coffee.

I think it really depends on what field you want to enter, some may not really require a college degree. If your chosen field does, then just take advantage of the student loan, we don't have that here, you definitely have more options. Weigh how much you think you would earn and how long it would take you to pay of that loan.

Good luck on your journey.
It depends actually.
There are times people without "degree" are the ones who are successful in life. You don't really need that diploma for you to become successful. It is just a matter of how you can carry yourself and push yourself to survive. Find ways to earn and you will be amazed that you can realy get through without a diploma at all.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:01:00 AM

Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
Go to college and do not go that is your decision. We only talk about the good and the bad aspects of going to school and not going to school. All have good and bad aspects, what is important to you?

mydreamforever

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:30:36 AM

In my opinion , you should not go to school, you can go out and get more experience when you go to school. While your friend goes to college, you are more experienced than your friend and you just need to be aware that you should learn a little bit of knowledge from books.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:41:02 AM

Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

Actually there is no need for you to go to college, you are already smart enough to earn for a living. When you think about it, what is the main purpose of going to school? I got no other good reason but to earn money. Now if tou ate earning big, and you don't have any problem related to lack of money, then, why should you go to college?, I can't say that it is a waste of time, but its just gonna be for formality if you do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Flame-

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:43:13 AM

Of course,  you should go to college, education is a form of investment that can get a 100% profit in the future, an investment that cannot be taken by someone else. Its a great chance and a great blessing when a person can go to school.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:54:44 AM

Of course,  you should go to college, education is a form of investment that can get a 100% profit in the future, an investment that cannot be taken by someone else. Its a great chance and a great blessing when a person can go to school.

Right. It also will back you up in the long run. A college diploma would be one thing that many decent companies look for so you'll have small to no chance at all if you don't finish, much less don't go to college

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
langawon

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:24:40 AM

It is necessary for you to know what your ultimate goal is, what is necessary, and whether your financial ability can support university fees, and for me personally, if I have the opportunity to really want to read a university again, The university can learn a lot, even if it did not make me work better, but that was my very happy time, I met a lot of interesting friends, participated in some interested in the community
BitcoinCurve~

Activity: 80
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:30:00 AM

Everyone and their mother goes to college now days so you aren't getting a unique qualification anymore I think earning life experience and job experiencing is more important.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:34:44 AM

Our parents always want us to have enough experience and knowledge to have a better life in future, so i think it would be great if you go to college and finish it, then you can do anything you want or chasing your dream.

danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:42:52 AM

I think your family dont want you to drop college, while they raise you up, i dont think parents would want you to do that, they hope you can get a qualifications good enough to success in work in future, so dont drop college, finish it.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:27:24 AM

Hi everyone,

I think you should do whatever you wanna do, if you don't wanna go to college then good for you, lesser expenses for you. If you can survive and have something to eat and got some money, then what is the point of going to college?, just do what you wanna do.

oookova

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:32:59 AM

I'm not from the US, but I think that person should go to college no matter in which country he/she lives. College can give a lot of pluses, like knoleges, friends, useful contacts. It help you to understand yourself.
Aurerianusu

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

I lelft my studies and my dayjiob to trade BTC. So I can tell you now I made 100K$ per months easily. Daytrade is perfect ! but you need to have strong balls because tomorrow you can lose everything...  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: