Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 [1595] 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:39:48 AM

Onions are a good project, but the distribution mechanism is too strict, leading to a lot of people can not participate

its not that its strict. the goal of deeponion is to distribute onion to a more number of people (Decentralize) but there are a lot of people who are having multiple accounts that's why deeponion has improve its security protocol to detect those users with multiple accounts. that should be the goal of other cryptos, but deeponion has achieve it far better than those alt coins.

We are now better prepared and learnt from previous encounters to deal with duplicate accounts, I have to agree @ghostwalker.ph that more onions needs to reach a larger audience but not those that have intentions just to dump. Our community is growing rapidly and more Innovative features will be introduced according to our road map but besides that we also see a lot of work being done on the official forum. This in hindsight will bring more value to the platform and its user base.

Yep thats true - think in order to spread the word more and more people need to have onions - but - this could also be done by upping the price - then 5 onions would also be a nice "gift" or something worth putting effort in.
rafter_01

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:45:29 AM

I actually didn't get rejected but it said 'temporary closed' message.

Glad you've amended the rules definitely want to add deeponion to my portfolio. Awesome project and team.

Will I get pm'd when it's all ready?
BobBoulder

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:45:39 AM

Feedback needed for new coming signatures please tell us if anything we can improve?

The new signature really looks powerful. Recently, I noticed that DeepOnion signature dominate this forum but with this change they will be even more visible.
They will surely attract attention.
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:54:17 AM

the new signatures look just awesome,
can i wear the full member one without being blacklisted from the airdrop?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Miner4ever

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:01:57 AM

Also like new signatures very much. When we can start to switch on new ones?
Will be also more signature for ranks to chose one, or just last from picture?
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:12:14 AM

I would suggest some new rules consideration for airdrop participants, in order to better spreading DO among overall community.

1. Minimum 10 HIGH QUALITY post in this official ANN page (reason: there would be more constructive dialogs here in this thread, insted of just posting replys for achiveing minimum post per week) let say now is 50:50 ratio for quality posts and ordinary posts

2. Minimum 5 QUALITY post in any other thread on forum (reason: spreading DO among other users here on forum, because of new high visible signatures )
2.1 ( obligation to post in your native language threads, reason: for many users English might be a problem, so it would make them easier to explain DO features to their countrymans)
3. Obligation to be very very active on official DO forum

I think those suggestion above would bring more quality and order here on bitcointalk forum, because I saw a lot of people telling that DO makes them irritating, just because of low quality post.
I would be pleased if other members here in this thread could comment to my suggestion, especially @crypto-rainbow.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:22:17 AM

I would suggest some new rules consideration for airdrop participants, in order to better spreading DO among overall community.

1. Minimum 10 HIGH QUALITY post in this official ANN page (reason: there would be more constructive dialogs here in this thread, insted of just posting replys for achiveing minimum post per week) let say now is 50:50 ratio for quality posts and ordinary posts

2. Minimum 5 QUALITY post in any other thread on forum (reason: spreading DO among other users here on forum, because of new high visible signatures )
2.1 ( obligation to post in your native language threads, reason: for many users English might be a problem, so it would make them easier to explain DO features to their countrymans)

I think those suggestion above would bring more quality and order here on bitcointalk forum, because I saw a lot of people telling that DO makes them irritating, just because of low quality post.
I would be pleased if other members here in this thread could comment to my suggestion, especially @crypto-rainbow.

Sorry, but I think this is impossible. 1000 Members with 10 Posts, thats 10k Posts per week -> They can't be of high Quality, never!

I also think it's more effective to spread the word in other threads so you have an advertising effect. So 10 high Quality Posts somewhere in this board are fine, I think. Everything else will result in endless spamming.
pedjo99

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:33:57 AM

Yes I agree with that, it is impossible to make such a big number of quality post by every user. I hope you understood what I was trying to say,  there is a realy thin border between quality post and just posting for achiveing minimum number. Constructive posts should be at first point when posting.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:36:50 AM

What are the plans of listing this coin on the bigger exchanges?, this will make this coin much more known to the public. Or is this a long term plan for when the airdrops finish? You could reserve some airdrop coins in the end to use for paying exchanges to list the coin. This is not cheap on most exchanges.
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:38:09 AM

Looks like all forking fun is over, all altcoins are seeing huge investments...  until the SegWit2x panic sets in anyway!

Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

As it has been said before, if you like or want to see DeepOnion on new exchanges, feel free to express your will on those tweets Smiley

Link to tweet: https://twitter.com/DeepOnionx/status/922686239723130881 (Deep Onion on Twitter)
Link to @ssowellsvt post: https://twitter.com/SSowellSVT/status/922295085697568768 (SSowellSVT on Twitter)

We are currently trying to be listed on gate.io Smiley

Have fun crypto guys Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:44:08 AM

DeepOnion Journey

dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:48:04 AM

Sorry, but I think this is impossible. 1000 Members with 10 Posts, thats 10k Posts per week -> They can't be of high Quality, never!

I also think it's more effective to spread the word in other threads so you have an advertising effect. So 10 high Quality Posts somewhere in this board are fine, I think. Everything else will result in endless spamming.

No one can read all that text, and in that way take part in the event.
And also think quality with so may post will be so low, too much of same things of many peoples.
But on official forum we can have more posts, there is lots subjects to write about.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:48:45 AM

Onions are a good project, but the distribution mechanism is too strict, leading to a lot of people can not participate

its not that its strict. the goal of deeponion is to distribute onion to a more number of people (Decentralize) but there are a lot of people who are having multiple accounts that's why deeponion has improve its security protocol to detect those users with multiple accounts. that should be the goal of other cryptos, but deeponion has achieve it far better than those alt coins.

We are now better prepared and learnt from previous encounters to deal with duplicate accounts, I have to agree @ghostwalker.ph that more onions needs to reach a larger audience but not those that have intentions just to dump. Our community is growing rapidly and more Innovative features will be introduced according to our road map but besides that we also see a lot of work being done on the official forum. This in hindsight will bring more value to the platform and its user base.

Yep thats true - think in order to spread the word more and more people need to have onions - but - this could also be done by upping the price - then 5 onions would also be a nice "gift" or something worth putting effort in.

In a perfect world it would be great to 100% be able to determine who will dump and who will not. But another factor are those who got their Onion by purchasing them on Nova. They might also dump in anticipation.

I guess the best solution is to gradually increase the percentage that one can sell their onions, perhaps starting on week 20. Every week allowing more and more until it reaches like 95% of their onions. That way it won't be something like week 40 is here, and then bang.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:56:21 AM

Yes I agree with that, it is impossible to make such a big number of quality post by every user. I hope you understood what I was trying to say,  there is a realy thin border between quality post and just posting for achiveing minimum number. Constructive posts should be at first point when posting.
Guys wait please for release of the new rules. Most of you will like it.

Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:56:44 AM

Some blacklisted users and rejected applicants made honest mistakes that led them not to participate in the airdrops. If they knew the fine details of the rules better, the airdrop participants would be quite large by now. Sooner or later, the number of airdrop participants will become big anyway as a result of the continuous Deep Onion signature and social media campaign. The "Join the free Deep Onion airdrop" ad is very visible now so I suspect that member growth and awareness of Deep Onion will be exponential in the not so distant future, if it is not already happening right now.
I never knew exactly why I was blacklisted. I was told it was "something" about my signature, even though it was exactly like yours. I had copy-pasted directly from deeponion site and there few stars unaligned just like in your sig.

If you want deeponion to be popular then be nice to people. You still dont have to take them into the airdrop, but atleast tell them why instead of making snarky pictures. That way maybe, maybe they will atleast buy your onions if they cant get them free from drops. Othervice i.e deeponion support in the forums is good, it does seem like a nice community.
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:01:19 AM

No one can read all that text, and in that way take part in the event.
And also think quality with so may post will be so low, too much of same things of many peoples.
But on official forum we can have more posts, there is lots subjects to write about.

We should just wait for the announcement of the new rules.  The suggestion of putting 10quality post in this thread plus additional quality post in the bitcointalk forum will just make spammers out of the members and would actually make it more difficult for airdrop aspirants to participate there by making it more exclusive to a few people which would lead to further dumps Smiley. I am on the assumption that the new rules will bring in more participants Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
pedjo99

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:01:36 AM

What I was trying to tell, I saw a dozens of realy good suggestions, but they got lost in this ocean of posts  Smiley I realy hope there will be some good new structure after releasing those new rules.

y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:02:40 AM

I totally agree. That's why I think that 10 high Quality Posts in different threads are more effective. It's better to connect Posts with Deeponion signatures with high Quality in the whole forum than just spamming this thread Wink

Yes I agree with that, it is impossible to make such a big number of quality post by every user. I hope you understood what I was trying to say,  there is a realy thin border between quality post and just posting for achiveing minimum number. Constructive posts should be at first point when posting.

Yeah, you're right. Let's see what we will get!
kazzzidy

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:06:11 AM

So as it seems the airdrop rules will only be changed for round 16, will I be able to do anything else to join the airdrop? Retweeting the gate.io tweet, posting a little bit on deep Onion forum. I think it would be best to give out clear instructions on the airdrops or PERHAPS

do a poll on new rules and requirements that is decided by the users?

Pages: « 1 ... 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 [1595] 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: