Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 [1547] 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:14:46 AM

I hope new rules dont mean auto rejection. Its being going on very well will be shame to talk to some bot about my status.
Anyhow automation is always better. Good to see team mature and grow, Good job guys

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinhunter_mt2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:17:48 AM

Please tell me how to join the airdrop? I am newbie and not familiar with airdrop campaign. Thank you for your help in advance
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:24:05 AM

Please tell me how to join the airdrop? I am newbie and not familiar with airdrop campaign. Thank you for your help in advance

simply read the ANN OP ;-)

it is very simple to read and very informative, if you want to partecipate at least do minimum homework

there is a lot of people working hard for this process and make it successfull

plus another great source for info and tutorials is the official deeponion forum, you can find at this link https://deeponion.org/

dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:25:22 AM

New rules are on road so all of us must w8 to know how.
But in any case very hard as so new accaunt you will be able to join airdrop.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Stripple

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:26:00 AM

I hope new rules dont mean auto rejection. Its being going on very well will be shame to talk to some bot about my status.
Anyhow automation is always better. Good to see team mature and grow, Good job guys
I just read the rules again on the newest website, but I don't really see any chances yet. Do you mean the new rules that are coming? Any hint on what they may be?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:30:41 AM

Hopefully the new rules will allow me to get in.
The Catcher in the Rye

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:31:13 AM

Is there any news about Deep Send?
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:37:32 AM

I just read the rules again on the newest website, but I don't really see any chances yet. Do you mean the new rules that are coming? Any hint on what they may be?

I think it will be disclosed after the airdrop is completed. New sign up applications are suspended until new rules are put in place, I'm sure everyone are waiting for the big reveal....me too Grin
newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:43:31 AM

New rules are on road so all of us must w8 to know how.
But in any case very hard as so new accaunt you will be able to join airdrop.

Please make a post here on bitcointalk about the new rules so no one misses them. I still haven't been accepted and maybe this could help, who knows!
Albortz

Activity: 420

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:46:30 AM

My brother and I have made a couple of contributions for the DeepOnion Community. You can view the thread at the official DeepOnion forums:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/several-new-contributions-by-impressive-and-doglover.4671/

First, we made a new one-page HTML website as per @Deepers request which is fast loading and under 1mb. This is important since we will be doing lots of marketing and traffic will be high. After airdrop we can create a better looking design. You can see it here:
https://impressive.im/htmlfordeeper/

We also made matching newsletters for marketing purposes which are responsive and will look good on any resolution.

This is the project that took us the longest but it still needs more work. We made a Help Desk Center for people to view Video Tutorials, Knowledge Base and Frequently Asked Questions. You can see the help desk at:
www.DeepOnion.help

Translations will be available in several languages by professional translators. Currently, only the homepage is translated to a couple of languages but in a few days all articles, knowledgebase, and tutorials will be translated.

We are also in the process of making several animated banners for marketing purposes:
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GPIyZei.gif

Here are a couple of mascot poses we made for DeepOnion. We will also be making custom DeepOnion shirts that we will sell very cheap.

We will also be making custom video tutorials in this style for all wallet features:
[/B]
https://youtu.be/-vc_bsOJncA

Also explainer videos on how each function works and what it is:
https://youtu.be/VE6ri7_H09g

Put your seatbelts on guys, We're going to the moon!

This is by far one of the best sites i have seen in a long time. The responsiveness is amazing. Clean and easy on the eyes. Everything is on there, but it does not look loaded.

I cant wait for it to fully going live. I am going to contact you for some work. Maybe you might be interested because the last time a website moved me that much was when I got my first one as a teenager lol

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:56:23 AM

The #DeepOnion 14th Airdrops coming very soon guys! Yep! Boys and Gals, Get your bags ready to receive the airdrops!  Wink
Congratulations to all qualified! Enjoy your $ONION!

#14thDeepOnionAirdrops #HybridCryptoCurrency

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:57:28 AM

My brother and I have made a couple of contributions for the DeepOnion Community. You can view the thread at the official DeepOnion forums:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/several-new-contributions-by-impressive-and-doglover.4671/

First, we made a new one-page HTML website as per @Deepers request which is fast loading and under 1mb. This is important since we will be doing lots of marketing and traffic will be high. After airdrop we can create a better looking design. You can see it here:
https://impressive.im/htmlfordeeper/

We also made matching newsletters for marketing purposes which are responsive and will look good on any resolution.

This is the project that took us the longest but it still needs more work. We made a Help Desk Center for people to view Video Tutorials, Knowledge Base and Frequently Asked Questions. You can see the help desk at:
www.DeepOnion.help

Translations will be available in several languages by professional translators. Currently, only the homepage is translated to a couple of languages but in a few days all articles, knowledgebase, and tutorials will be translated.

We are also in the process of making several animated banners for marketing purposes:
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GPIyZei.gif

Here are a couple of mascot poses we made for DeepOnion. We will also be making custom DeepOnion shirts that we will sell very cheap.

We will also be making custom video tutorials in this style for all wallet features:
[/B]
https://youtu.be/-vc_bsOJncA

Also explainer videos on how each function works and what it is:
https://youtu.be/VE6ri7_H09g

Put your seatbelts on guys, We're going to the moon!

just can say .GREAT!

This is by far one of the best sites i have seen in a long time. The responsiveness is amazing. Clean and easy on the eyes. Everything is on there, but it does not look loaded.

I cant wait for it to fully going live. I am going to contact you for some work. Maybe you might be interested because the last time a website moved me that much was when I got my first one as a teenager lol

rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:04:55 AM

The #DeepOnion 14th Airdrops coming very soon guys! Yep! Boys and Gals, Get your bags ready to receive the airdrops!  Wink
Congratulations to all qualified! Enjoy your $ONION!

#14thDeepOnionAirdrops #HybridCryptoCurrency

half an hour to go. Will i be able to get the airdrop? Jr Member account created around 21st Sept?

Hope so, looking forward to this. Haha
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

FYI All - Airdrop delay.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/potential-delay-in-14-airdrop.4700/

crypto-rainbow (OP)

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:07:23 AM

we are checking each participants and it takes little long time this time, we maybe few hours late in airdrop

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:09:34 AM

we are checking each participants and it takes little long time this time, we maybe few hours late in airdrop

Sorry i don't get it, Has the airdrop already happened or are you preparing for the airdrop to happen?
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:10:44 AM

Thank you for updating us .
Matt666

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:11:30 AM

Hi, I have registered at https://deeponion.org/community/ but 12 hours later I still did not receive confirmation e-mail to activate my account. I used the "resend confirmation e-mail" multiple times. I was really hoping I could test out the the DeepVault feature but it requires at least 1 ONION in the wallet (not sure whether this is a fee or just balance requirement). I was hoping that I could get that 1 ONION from a giveaway on deeponion.org forum, but to post there and participate I need activated account...
If anyone could help me out and send 1 ONION (or 0.99895 - I got 0.00105 from https://deeponion.exvulgusscientia.com/ - free ONION faucet) to DjYWrvgh7NxBqLmpK3jbXo36qggCNu2uGh I would be grateful.

I send you one DO coin for your testing and fun.  Cheesy
transaction id: 989298d895415d9cffedd43f46402a7fa748ea77be2f85483ab47ab3216245b4-000

Many thanks and may the God reward you in children, but in quality, not quantity Wink

I'd like to take this opportunity and say the DeepVault feature is a really interesting one with huge potential. I'm a bit saddened with the fact that most likely I have jumped on the bandwagon too late to participate in the airdrops (I actually started to look into cryptocurrencies just 2 days ago). Too bad because I feel that ONION might be a huge success in the future. I'd prefer much rather a different approach to the airdrop distribution with lowered payout amounts but increased number of people who receive a share. I understand that the main blocker would be scammers with multiple accounts, but come on, there are ways to actually prevent that. With increased number of people knowing about the coin, obviously its popularity will grow.
With current rule setup, I'm not very confident in investing any fiat currency into ONION due to simple fact of restricting sales up until last 40th round of airdrop happens. Moments later, I predict people who were not really interested in the project but were not selling to keep their airdrop benefits coming, will dump their ONIONS moments after close of airdrop and depending on volume/price, I'd then consider whether it would be profitable to buy at that point.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:12:27 AM

Sorry i don't get it, Has the airdrop already happened or are you preparing for the airdrop to happen?
we prepare it now and before each air drop several checks run on participants, this time takes little long.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:12:36 AM

thanks for the update Cheesy i was just wondering if i missed it this time but glad to read that the team is still working on it Smiley

i wish everybody a #happydeeponionsday
the weekend is around the corner, crypto prices will drop to make sure to strengen your position by buying more

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Pages: « 1 ... 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 [1547] 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: