Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 [1546] 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
spov

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:06:03 AM

Your account is newbie and you do not give opportunities for newbie accounts to participate, how can we believe in your project?

You can prove yourself by being active on the DO forum and here. That done, you will easily climb rank in both the forums. Then you will no longer be a newbie and can take part in the airdrop. It is as simple as that.
Put yourselves in the shoes of the devs and you will realize that it is a fair ask to be a Jr Member at least in this forum.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tinyblue

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:06:16 AM

Paying to get on exchanges is annoying but I feel the dev should bite the bullet and do it. Sell enough onions on nova to get the necessary BTC, even if that crashes the price for some weeks.

No rush. This gives more people the opportunity to buy at a lower point. It's about what the price will be a year from now. At least for me.

The question here is, why do I need to buy the tokens when I can get it free from Airdrop and the AIrdrop is still active

Well, you can't get it for free. Your profile was created on the 25th. So buying is the best option for someone in your situation. Just like my situation, I don't qualify others.

Also, it's technically free, you still have to put your time and effort when you wear the banner.

Another way to look at it is why buy Bitcoins at 40 cents each when you can just mine it with your CPU?
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:06:30 AM

Update on the Offical Forum (by Deeper)

"   
    Registration is temporarily closed. Stay Tuned!!.

We have closed application for the airdrop temporarily we are implementing new rules and necessary changes.
    We hope to start again at 16 airdrop with new rules. We expect new rules brings more activity and success for DeepOnion project.

Lets keep up!

"

Exciting times ahead for those who are waiting (and those already accepted!)
Yes we just announced we are bringing table new rules and will auto approval, and official forum post rule and several other rules to be implemented. Some rules maybe soften or removed. With new coming rules we hope to decrease application rejection ratio. And increase activity from our participants. Stay tuned.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/registration-is-temporarily-closed-stay-tuned.4687/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:18:41 AM

Your account is newbie and you do not give opportunities for newbie accounts to participate, how can we believe in your project?

newbie accounts are not eligible because there are a lot of people who are having multiple accounts. by this, your bitcointalk account will undergo a process where it is scanned for suspicious activities. by this, your onion is trully decentralized and not gonna go to multiple accounts.
tinyblue

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:21:28 AM

"   

We have closed application for the airdrop temporarily we are implementing new rules and necessary changes.
    We hope to start again at 16 airdrop with new rules. We expect new rules brings more activity and success for DeepOnion project.

Lets keep up!

"

Yes we just announced we are bringing table new rules and will auto approval, and official forum post rule and several other rules to be implemented. Some rules maybe soften or removed. With new coming rules we hope to decrease application rejection ratio. And increase activity from our participants. Stay tuned.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/registration-is-temporarily-closed-stay-tuned.4687/

This sounds very interesting. Nice forum. I still haven't joined. Will do so tomorrow.
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:21:48 AM

"   

Lets keep up!

"

Sounds good! I personally think that a broader distribution will help our community. Really looking forward to it! Cheers to all, happy friday and good luck to all new members!
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:22:39 AM

"   

Lets keep up!

"

That's good news. A larger community is a stronger community also! Hopefully you have some options on the table for blacklisted users to become whitelisted also. Here's hoping anyway haha. DO #1

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:26:39 AM

Morning,

Is it possible for me to sign up for the airdrop today? When will the temp stop come to an end?

I'm very active on the forum esp on the Altcoins section. I like this project and was wondering if the 'Account creation date' will be changed?

Thank you
maeddes

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:28:06 AM

Nice job by the devs! Updates on forum, updates on airdrop and update of the looks etc incoming. How can you not love this community and coin?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:28:19 AM

Morning,

Is it possible for me to sign up for the airdrop today?

Thats a little bit late Wink

Since the registration form is closed temporally, you will probably have to wait a few days and sign up then for an upcoming round! Stay tuned!
rafter_01

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:30:46 AM

Morning,

Is it possible for me to sign up for the airdrop today?

Thats a little bit late Wink

Since the registration form is closed temporally, you will probably have to wait a few days and sign up then for an upcoming round! Stay tuned!

Ok no worries. Tried last week but failed, trying again this week but it's temporarily closed. Hey i'm sure i'll get there Smiley
rafter_01

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:37:25 AM

I would like to mine DeepOnion soon was wondering would i need decent hardware to mine?

Or can i do it on a standard desktop/laptop?

Is it more beneficial buying or getting airdrops than mining?

Many Thanks
spov

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

I would like to mine DeepOnion soon was wondering would i need decent hardware to mine?

Or can i do it on a standard desktop/laptop?

Is it more beneficial buying or getting airdrops than mining?

Many Thanks
The DO forum is your best place to know about mining. The mining section link: https://deeponion.org/community/forums/mining-talk.30/
My advice: Mine if you have an ASIC else buy.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hanskan

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

"   

Lets keep up!

"

This is a double-edged sword here. On one hand I totally agree that more users accepted for the airdrop the better, even if it means that i get less onions every Friday.
On the other hand it's little bit unfair to long term supporters who have sold 0 onions (again - like me) but if you soften the rules too much you will see massive sell-offs every Friday that drives the price to 0 or very close to it.

EDIT - "long term" in crypto = 3+ months Cheesy
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:52:51 AM

Hey guys,

Another discussion to take part in :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/permalink/918572944969167/ (Lee Davies)

rafter_01

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:58:07 AM

"   

Lets keep up!

"

This is a double-edged sword here. On one hand I totally agree that more users accepted for the airdrop the better, even if it means that i get less onions every Friday.
On the other hand it's little bit unfair to long term supporters who have sold 0 onions (again - like me) but if you soften the rules too much you will see massive sell-offs every Friday that drives the price to 0 or very close to it.

Agree but you can put restrictions on Newbies. It's understandable that newbies can't sign up to the airdrop because they will get the coins and then disappear. The change i like to be considered is the account creation date rule. I'm sure the devs and Mods of DeepOnion are looking into this.  (Please do not reduce the amount Airdrops give hahahaa )
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:03:17 AM

"   

Lets keep up!

"

EDIT - "long term" in crypto = 3+ months Cheesy

This is a good decision to do process of auto approval and if more people come to the community, it grows more. Why you afraid of loosing some coins it means those who comes are not supporters of DO and you are only supporter. DO price never go to zero because of its strength. It is your imagination not everyone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
rafter_01

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:05:09 AM

No need to worry about Dumpers they will lose out long term. This coin has an excellent community and a solid purpose.

I'm in for the long run like i am for the other coins.
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:06:17 AM

I see new rules are coming for the airdrops. Very interesting and I'm excited to see where it will take us!

The beauty of an airdrop is sharing the view. It's all about having a vision.

I've been sharing artwork each day for a week now. I want to thank everyone who noticed this, liked, commented or shared. I hope you enjoyed! This is the final share of the week. Happy Onion Friday everyone!

In case you missed it, links to my other posts the last weeks:
Day 1: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/video-deepvault-logo-design-presentation.4338/
Day 2: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/join-the-community-wallpaper-by-guillzini.4390/
Day 3: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/video-deepvault-opening.4451/
Day 4: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/building-towards-the-moon-image-by-guillzini.4531/
Day 5: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/video-deeponion-set-in-stone.4590/
Day 6: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/video-a-cryptocurrency-that-will-blow-your-mind.4648/

Thanks!
rafter_01

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:08:17 AM

I see new rules are coming for the airdrops. Very interesting and I'm excited to see where it will take us!

The beauty of an airdrop is sharing the view. It's all about having a vision.

I've been sharing artwork each day for a week now. I want to thank everyone who noticed this, liked, commented or shared. I hope you enjoyed! This is the final share of the week. Happy Onion Friday everyone!

In case you missed it, links to my other posts the last weeks:
Day 1: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/video-deepvault-logo-design-presentation.4338/
Day 2: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/join-the-community-wallpaper-by-guillzini.4390/
Day 3: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/video-deepvault-opening.4451/
Day 4: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/building-towards-the-moon-image-by-guillzini.4531/
Day 5: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/video-deeponion-set-in-stone.4590/
Day 6: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/video-a-cryptocurrency-that-will-blow-your-mind.4648/

Thanks!

You should change those air ballons to Onions hahaha
Pages: « 1 ... 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 [1546] 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: