Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100560 times)
playfast

Activity: 131
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

Claim amounts are now drastically reduced on all coinpot faucets  Sad
BonusBit average claim got halved from 36 satoshi to 18 and the Moon faucets seem to be halved now as well.
Makes no sense at all, seeing as how all cryptos have decreased in value lately I thought claim amounts would increase as they usually do.

I'm not seeing it. I just made a sweep through (I claim on an irregular schedule) and did not notice any decrease in the claim amount accrual rate. The claims just now are roughly equal to claims I made yesterday. BonusBitcoin's average claim (38) has not decreased since yesterday, either.

Well I just checked again and all of my coinpot faucet claims are still halved.
I'm in the Caribbean, so it's possible they've started to adjust claim value according to country tiers, was common with PTC sites back in the day.
lok8nusa

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

Call 811 before you dig

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

BonusBit average claim got halved from 36 satoshi to 18 and the Moon faucets seem to be halved now as well.
Makes no sense at all, seeing as how all cryptos have decreased in value lately I thought claim amounts would increase as they usually do.

I'm not seeing it. I just made a sweep through (I claim on an irregular schedule) and did not notice any decrease in the claim amount accrual rate. The claims just now are roughly equal to claims I made yesterday. BonusBitcoin's average claim (38) has not decreased since yesterday, either.

I'm in the Caribbean, so it's possible they've started to adjust claim value according to country tiers, was common with PTC sites back in the day.

Since BTC is soft, BonusBitcoin's average is now 40. It may be your location - I'm in the US.

Coining bits since 2017 
Kano Pool is the BEST BTC mining pool.
itsaworry

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

Must be where you are , faucets paying usual amounts in the UK . . . . . but what i'm wondering is , Google announced today they are stopping all crypto adverts in June , if this is true whats going to happen to the faucets , they run on Google and adverts . . ?
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

Must be where you are , faucets paying usual amounts in the UK . . . . . but what i'm wondering is , Google announced today they are stopping all crypto adverts in June , if this is true whats going to happen to the faucets , they run on Google and adverts . . ?
It doesn't affect faucets at all. Adsense doesn't accept faucets for a few years already. Almost all faucets which used Adsense to monetize website was already banned long time ago

itsaworry

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

It doesn't affect faucets at all. Adsense doesn't accept faucets for a few years already. Almost all faucets which used Adsense to monetize website was already banned long time ago
Oh . . . ok, thanks for reply  . . . . thats good news . .
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

Definitely not the Moon faucets. They seem to run Mellow Ads almost exclusively, which I'm guessing is owned by the same owner. So in that regard I feel quit safe.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

Oh . . . ok, thanks for reply  . . . . thats good news . .

Devolution from mainstream crud is great  Grin Grin Grin

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
playfast

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

Only getting half of previous claim values:

Asked another member from a tier-3 country like mine, he said his claim amounts have also been halved.
Just curious, have tier-2 countries like from the Eurozone also been halved?
Very sad about this, no benefit to use CoinPot over FaucetHub anymore  Cry
itsaworry

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

https://i.imgur.com/CCRnY4Q.jpg

Asked another member from a tier-3 country like mine, he said his claim amounts have also been halved.
Just curious, have tier-2 countries like from the Eurozone also been halved?
Very sad about this, no benefit to use CoinPot over FaucetHub anymore  Cry
[/quoteWell i guess the UK is in the Eurozone , at least until this Brexit business kicks in . . i don't know anything about tier levels , but i've been getting the same basic claim payouts , that go up and down with the price of Bitcoin , they haven't been halved , because of the BTC price drop they've been getting bigger .
playfast

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

Country Tiers are usually like this for PTC sites:

Tier-1 is countries like United States/Canada/United Kingdom/Australia
Tier-2 is countries like France/Spain/Italy/Netherlands
Tier-3 and 4 is the rest of the world.

I know Faucets do have a similar advertising model to PTC sites.
itsaworry

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

Ok  . . i have no idea why UK wouldn't be in with the rest of Europe , we're 22 miles from France ! . . . . and why would the faucets only pay half claims because you're in the Caribbean ? . . . i do find a lot of the crypto stuff confusing and i'm not very good with computers . . but it is all interesting and if these coins are going to be some kind of new currency , then i think i should make an effort to get onboard , so thanks for explaining the different tiers  .
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

Ok  . . i have no idea why UK wouldn't be in with the rest of Europe , we're 22 miles from France ! . . . . and why would the faucets only pay half claims because you're in the Caribbean ? . . . i do find a lot of the crypto stuff confusing and i'm not very good with computers . . but it is all interesting and if these coins are going to be some kind of new currency , then i think i should make an effort to get onboard , so thanks for explaining the different tiers  .

It comes down to overall internet penetration and responsiveness to advertising. Crypto is mainly following the trend from google and other advertising giants.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Are you (UK) complaining being tier-1?  Huh

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

Definitely not the Moon faucets. They seem to run Mellow Ads almost exclusively, which I'm guessing is owned by the same owner. So in that regard I feel quit safe.

You never know, it could mean higher faucet payouts in the long run. All the advertisers spending their dollars with Google will be soon be looking for other outlets... hopefully faucets and associated sites will see some of that money and share the love with their users.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else have the same problem?
All the faucets paying to Coinpot work just fine, Bonusbitcoin even displays my balance correctly, but the website of coinpot.co appears to be down, all I get is "website not reachable".
Has been like that for several hours, longer than ever before.
Crypto Roger

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

Hello World

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else have the same problem?
All the faucets paying to Coinpot work just fine, Bonusbitcoin even displays my balance correctly, but the website of coinpot.co appears to be down, all I get is "website not reachable".
Has been like that for several hours, longer than ever before.

No, i have exactly the same problem, with the addition that my avast antivirus says their website is mailware infested  Huh

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:27:04 PM

No problems with CoinPot in the UK.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:01:07 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 09:00:41 AM by Thomasio

From Italy I can ping the site just fine, even very fast 12ms response time, but in the browser it still says not reachable.
I tried with my main system and win10, with a VM and win7, with my providers DNS and with Google DNS.

Everything else is working fine, just this one website isn't.

Update: The hint about "avast antivirus says their website is mailware infested" is the answer.
Not sure how, but Avast quietly blocked me from accessing the site.
Also not sure how to tell Avast to lift the block, except disabling Avast all together.
itsaworry

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

Are you (UK) complaining being tier-1?  Huh
No , not at all . . . just didn't understand why , when we are so close to mainland Europe , we had a different tier level . . . .ok if we are 1000's of miles away then we would be different , but we are so close. . . the other tier 1 countries are 1000's of miles away . . but now i see it is not about distance , it is about "internet penetration" . .
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

. . but now i see it is not about distance , it is about "internet penetration" . .

It's not that either.
It's all about purchasing power of users, their will to click an ad and their capacity of actually spending money on whatever the ads offer.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: