Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:51:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100579 times)
Totoff

Activity: 142
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

Sorry to disturb, I made a LTC deposit last week on my coinpot account and with the address indicated but it’s still not credited on my account after more than 100 confirmations... someone already had this kind of issue ?
I controlled my address the LTC is arrived but not credited... what can I do except waiting a control from coinpot ?

Bitcointalk Member

IEOCUhdWQD58SCKvuRPcK/ezqptGuDJ13bHnI0tWGRYPSInzaXupC3pTcrQWxfhSyMhX8G5tw6r5U2kLHJN/4+A=
stonapersona

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

Sorry to disturb, I made a LTC deposit last week on my coinpot account and with the address indicated but it’s still not credited on my account after more than 100 confirmations... someone already had this kind of issue ?
I controlled my address the LTC is arrived but not credited... what can I do except waiting a control from coinpot ?

did you make sure the deposit was the minimum amount for ltc? in the case it 0.01 ltc. if you made a smaller deposit it will NOT credit to your account.
Totoff

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

did you make sure the deposit was the minimum amount for ltc? in the case it 0.01 ltc. if you made a smaller deposit it will NOT credit to your account.

Yes of course I deposited 0,42 LTC ... :-(

Bitcointalk Member

IEOCUhdWQD58SCKvuRPcK/ezqptGuDJ13bHnI0tWGRYPSInzaXupC3pTcrQWxfhSyMhX8G5tw6r5U2kLHJN/4+A=
TheBlueLeader

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

Hello!

I am new here but I am worried. CoinPot has been good and served me for a very long time already but now my account has been suspended and I seems to be unable to withdraw my money successfully although I can use it and all its faucets otherwise. I don't blame them for this totally because I have used a bot that can automate few faucets but I don't hope a response from them because I know such 48 hours answering e-mailing features - those are mostly useless.

I would like to know what to do next. Do someone of you know for how long an account will be suspended and if forever then can I try to start from the beginning by registering a new account. I even don't know why they suspend instead of terminating because it makes no difference for me as I can't gain any money.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

Hello!

I am new here but I am worried. CoinPot has been good and served me for a very long time already but now my account has been suspended and I seems to be unable to withdraw my money successfully although I can use it and all its faucets otherwise. I don't blame them for this totally because I have used a bot that can automate few faucets but I don't hope a response from them because I know such 48 hours answering e-mailing features - those are mostly useless.

I would like to know what to do next. Do someone of you know for how long an account will be suspended and if forever then can I try to start from the beginning by registering a new account. I even don't know why they suspend instead of terminating because it makes no difference for me as I can't gain any money.

Using a bot is a blatant breach of terms and was only ever going to result in a ban. You can make an appeal to the site admin but I doubt you'll get any sympathy.

Your IP will be blacklisted so it's doubtful that you'll be able to create a new account. Perhaps it's time to move on?

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

Hello!

Lol game over for you my friend. Using a bot is not smart as it will at one point always be detected by the system.
You can forget about coinpot. Don't hope for an answer, as don't reply to any mails at all.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheBlueLeader

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

Okay, I understand. Undecided But then what about Multi Cryptonite? Huh Is it legit and are they paying? Anyways they are saying that they are automating CoinPot and other faucets and this advertisement is coming also from CoinPot and it's faucets. I asked about it from a CoinPot faucet but no answer. This advertisement also gave me an idea about faucets being possible to automate but I didn't dare to invest in Multi Cryptonite because it may be a scam too like most of the other sites. So I tried if it is even possible to automate faucets actually.
If I would get a response from them I sure would have been more careful but I could automate some faucets and it was really good because it saved a lot of time. I can't understand why banning accounts before their advertisements that give a bad standard to their users. I just want to quit my nasty and dangerous job as soon as possible and I even don't know yet if I sent a money to a right miner which is not a scam that CoinPot gave me. Undecided
bmate

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:37:39 AM

The old email is back to available now but I didn't receive the email confirmation for withdrawal. What can I do? Coinpot's support never reply. Can coinpot please solve the problem or cancel the email confirmation?
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

Okay, I understand. Undecided But then what about Multi Cryptonite? Huh Is it legit and are they paying? Anyways they are saying that they are automating CoinPot and other faucets and this advertisement is coming also from CoinPot and it's faucets. I asked about it from a CoinPot faucet but no answer. This advertisement also gave me an idea about faucets being possible to automate but I didn't dare to invest in Multi Cryptonite because it may be a scam too like most of the other sites. So I tried if it is even possible to automate faucets actually.
If I would get a response from them I sure would have been more careful but I could automate some faucets and it was really good because it saved a lot of time. I can't understand why banning accounts before their advertisements that give a bad standard to their users. I just want to quit my nasty and dangerous job as soon as possible and I even don't know yet if I sent a money to a right miner which is not a scam that CoinPot gave me. Undecided

Buddy, bots will always get you banned. The whole point of giving out coin is to get the adverts seen by humans. Anyway, you'll never make enough from faucets to quit your job, nor from mining unless you've got a room full of expensive ASCII machines and cheap electricity. I would look for another route to riches if I were you.

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
ShayD

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

Been with CoinPot a year now. I deposited 0.2 Litecoin over a week ago. Shows up in the blockchain just fine but no credit at CoinPot. Yes, I've withdrawn from there before, usually without problem, 1 time they delayed the withdrawal an extra 4 days. This time was a CoinPot generated LTC deposit address. They had the deposit in 5 minutes. They did not and have not credited the account to this day. They won't respond to emails and the "email has been read" receipts I get say they're looking at them, without resolution or reply. 

Before anybody starts the finger wagging for making a deposit,  was done since they're A LOT cheaper than Changely or some other currency exchange. The whole point was to top off another currency and move it. Perfectly within the rules.   

Address MDRQBoxpk6XqEdDhjH7v5trwr9ijYLcM7V
Balance   0.20501074 / $17.648
Number of transactions   1
Friday, June 29, 2018 12:57:59 PM   1,447,938    713b4181356fc26435042a8cfe0aa92ed6dc4c376e5980dd5851fc546532513c

bmate

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

I don't know why people need to deposit to coinpot? I have been using coinpot for quite a long time. I can withdraw from coinpot to my wallet without any issues in the past. However, I don't know why their email system suddenly got into trouble a few months ago. I couldn't receive the email confirmation for withdrawal now. Does other have the same problem of not receiving the email confirmation?

Hope coinpot can solve the issues or simply cancel the email confirmation for withdrawal.
ShayD

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:37:24 AM

I don't know why people need to deposit to coinpot? I have been using coinpot for quite a long time. I can withdraw from coinpot to my wallet without any issues in the past. However, I don't know why their email system suddenly got into trouble a few months ago. I couldn't receive the email confirmation for withdrawal now. Does other have the same problem of not receiving the email confirmation?

Hope coinpot can solve the issues or simply cancel the email confirmation for withdrawal.

Cancelling email confirmation of a withdrawal would be an absolutely stupid and an enormous security risk. If someone hacks your CP account, they cannot withdrawal your money unless they also have hacked your email. Understand? As far as people depositing money into Coinpot, one reason was made pretty clear in the post preceding yours.

Not being a smart ass to you, just trying to head off the replies that say even more thoughtless things like "email Coinpot support" or "Only Coinpot support will be able to help you so try them"

Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

Cancelling email confirmation of a withdrawal would be an absolutely stupid and an enormous security risk. If someone hacks your CP account, they cannot withdrawal your money unless they also have hacked your email. Understand? As far as people depositing money into Coinpot, one reason was made pretty clear in the post preceding yours.

Not being a smart ass to you, just trying to head off the replies that say even more thoughtless things like "email Coinpot support" or "Only Coinpot support will be able to help you so try them"

Totally agree - the risk to your account would be huge and imagine the complaints if CP got hacked? This security is essential for everyone's sake.

bmate

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

The reason for requesting to cancel email confirmation is due to non-receipt of email confirmation. If I can receive it without problem, I won't raise out this request!

Coinpot has the responsibility to solve the issue. However, emails are never replied.
vtoey

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

Just to know, I attempted to withdraw few days ago, the withdrawal was cancelled with a message stating that I have violated the terms and the account is blocked. Of course this is not true, I never violated the terms and the account is not blocked (claims from faucets still goes into it and i can login without problems). The money were not given back so as of now they stole about 40 dollars from my account.
To be honest, I did another withdraw in january and all went well.
Maybe they loose too much with the tokens that have to get the money back somehow.
Totoff

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

Dont worry they have enough to pay... I deposited 0,42 LTC on my coinpot account last week and the never credited me ...

Bitcointalk Member

Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

Just to know, I attempted to withdraw few days ago, the withdrawal was cancelled with a message stating that I have violated the terms and the account is blocked. Of course this is not true, I never violated the terms and the account is not blocked (claims from faucets still goes into it and i can login without problems). The money were not given back so as of now they stole about 40 dollars from my account.
To be honest, I did another withdraw in january and all went well.
Maybe they loose too much with the tokens that have to get the money back somehow.

I don't think your conclusion is right at all. Your account has been blocked for a reason - you just need to work out why. They haven't stolen anything from you if you violated the rules.

vtoey

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

I don't think your conclusion is right at all. Your account has been blocked for a reason - you just need to work out why. They haven't stolen anything from you if you violated the rules.

I readed the terms more than one time, and I haven't violated even a single point, of course you don't have proof of what I say, like someone is cheating admitting cheating.
You know something I don't know or is not written there ?

I wrote them to ask for an explanation but they don't answer, so what should be my conclusion ? Yes, technically they haven't stole anything because it is a faucet, maybe I should say that despite they claim they don't pay out anymore ?

As I said 40 dollars is not a big deal, I'm just a bit upset that they still take the faucet claims but don't pay out anything, you never know the account is blocked until you attempt to withdraw. That's not honest.

Totoff

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

They never answer ... I deposited 0,42 LTC more than a week ago and they never credited my account as you can see on my LTC address here : 32d6j8dofPD5uGVw6r2wDwb1652VeqD4qh
My fund is lost ...
be careful, never deposit high volume on coinpot.co

Bitcointalk Member

Mydi

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

Since 2 days ive stopped recieving 25/50% of my friends claim. No idea why. It worked fine untill now. Our accounts seems fine, we çan still each claim normally and withdraw. I also have his 1% ref bonus when i claim. The only Thing missing is the 25/50% ref commission for me on his claims. Any knows why or are in a similar situation ?
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: