Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20631 times)
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:18:16 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
I do not agree with your argument because not all cytocurency other than Bitcoin is fraud.
to my knowledge, there are some coins that have superior features than Bitcoin. so I think a coin other than Bitcoin is a compliment or that covers the weaknesses of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:27:14 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
I do not agree with your argument because not all cytocurency other than Bitcoin is fraud.
to my knowledge, there are some coins that have superior features than Bitcoin. so I think a coin other than Bitcoin is a compliment or that covers the weaknesses of Bitcoin.
That is right that there are coins or altcoins that are superior in terms of their features than bitcoin because they are just undervalued right now and they are waiting for the people's attention to get into their coin or project rather than bitcoin. But as of now, i wish that people will just focus in bitcoin because it will boost the price to the top and it will almost benefit all the people in the cryptocurrency world.
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:40:21 AM

Maybe because bitcoin was one of the most developed and well invested coins out there. From the start, many have tried to be a ton of coins when they first came out. Comparing it the new guys in town, altcoins have been more complicated compared to the simplicity of bitcoins. Plus, bitcoins have been in the digital world for years now.
Even, some new investors think Bitcoin is the only currency of the cryptocurrency world. Because there are many people have not chance to know the altcoin market or the knowledge about the crypto world as us.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:51:54 AM

Maybe because bitcoin was one of the most developed and well invested coins out there. From the start, many have tried to be a ton of coins when they first came out. Comparing it the new guys in town, altcoins have been more complicated compared to the simplicity of bitcoins. Plus, bitcoins have been in the digital world for years now.
Even, some new investors think Bitcoin is the only currency of the cryptocurrency world. Because there are many people have not chance to know the altcoin market or the knowledge about the crypto world as us.
well i think it is getting popular because it is the most profitable investment in cryptocurrency world that is why many people apriciate and share its advantages and its simplicity the most important is that bitcoin is safe and secure.i believe that it is getting popular because of its price also that continue rising  and getting higher each day.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:02:32 AM

on what grounds do you assume that other coins besides btc and doge are scam?. I don't really understand how the altcoin system works so I think they are like other companies bidding on their goods or services and also attracting investors for their growth.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Alaminshaikh

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:18:15 AM

i think,it is the getting popularity. because it is the most profitable investment or trading in the legal cryptocurrency world. Its will be more and more give facility for the world.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:20:43 AM

I think its the first reason is that, it is the first coin. Bitcoin is one of the most important innovations in trading and it was born before all the other coins. So, it had a longer time to catch the success than others and it is the cryptocurrency which have the highest price.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:23:09 AM

Bitcoin is the very first crypto currency and therefore it is now much more popular and more expensive than everyone else, but no one can guarantee that this will last forever.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:27:32 AM

Bitcoin became popular because of the mere reason that it is the very first cryptocurrency and it has led its way to the top for so many years proving its capability on making anyone rich by just an instant. It has one of the highest value also amongst all the other cryptocurrency living and is said to have it's value growing as time passes by. More and more people are going in to using bitcoin due to the convinience it brings to everyone when it comes to money.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:40:34 AM

Aside from the fact that bitcoin was the first crypto currency introduce in the world it is also popular because of its appreciating value that has become a big amount today. Many people love the idea of increasing value bitcoin has it gives opportunity for income through invesrmtment
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:41:10 AM

well i think it is getting popular because it is the most profitable investment in cryptocurrency world that is why many people apriciate and share its advantages and its simplicity the most important is that bitcoin is safe and secure.i believe that it is getting popular because of its price also that continue rising  and getting higher each day.

I thought the same things too. Bitcoin is high value compared to altcoins. I think that this reason was highly appreciated by many because they are thinking to have their investment assured to return in good condition. And due to high value of bitcoin to altcoin thats why there so many are willing to take risk in doing it, than altcoins.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:45:41 AM

BTC is most popular currency due to its existence in crypto market from the day one. It is a base currency for all crypto altcoin trading platforms and number one in  market capital. The demand of BTC is growing and supply is decreasing, so it is a big bang for it to go to moon. Whenever we talk about crypto currency, we cannot ignore BTC in our talks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:49:44 AM

Bitcoin became popular because of the mere reason that it is the very first cryptocurrency and it has led its way to the top for so many years proving its capability on making anyone rich by just an instant. It has one of the highest value also amongst all the other cryptocurrency living and is said to have it's value growing as time passes by. More and more people are going in to using bitcoin due to the convinience it brings to everyone when it comes to money.

Even if bitcoin is the first ever Cryptocurrency out there I think that is just the main reason why bitcoin is popular, and I think bitcoin is adapted by so many enthusiast and because of the convenient way of the system with transaction has many developers indeed got interested with it and because of it's fluctuation many investors have invest in bitcoin, now that many countries are adopting bitcoin I really think it is now well known in the world even if there are a few doesn't have knowledge with it.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:53:23 AM

If I'm not mistaken, Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency. But it is considered as the top cryptocurrency for its large market value, community, market cap and high market demand. Bitcoin is known for its best at long term investment. As its market value is increasing, the profit that its investors and users are earning will also increase. And I think, the profit is what makes Bitcoin more popular.
adiwibowo

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:02:36 PM

because people love bitcoin compared to other coins
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:03:20 PM

Bitcoin is the very first crypto currency and therefore it is now much more popular and more expensive than everyone else, but no one can guarantee that this will last forever.
Its true that bitcoin is more popular than altcoin because of its high value price compare than altcoins. And of course we all wanted to earned a high profitable value to our investments and bitcoin was closed to our prospects in our targetted value. But due to bitcoin is a cryptocurrency we didn't know if its existence will last longer.
xuting1989

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:32:22 PM

I quite agree with you
ibrohim

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:14:02 PM

nowadays, the number of bitcoin users are rising. they believe in bitcoin as digital currency to use it as payment. it is even accepted as currency by merchants that interests people to deal with bitcoin.
mrfaith01

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:18:32 PM

Why bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency it is because bitcoin is the first decentralize digital currency...also bitcoin is na most higher price in all digital currency as of today

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

There are few reason that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. such as it's a oldest cryptocurrency as well as most trusted.  people like the idea of Satoshi Nakamoto as the anonymous & it's easy to use.Finally, i wanna say as a my opinion that Bitcoin were, have & will be there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: