Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20631 times)
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:34:35 PM

because it is the most valuable cryptocurrency at the moment, other countries see its potential that's why they accepted bitcoin as a cryptocurrency.

Plus it's like a fiat currency. We can't get usd after trades, but all we can get is bitcoin. So this makes bitcoin unique. Not in the technology, but in its usage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rinaze

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:48:49 PM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Care to enlighten why dogecoins?

I think BTC was introduced as one of the way to go cashless. Virtual payment in short and BTC is the first virtual currency. More merchants used BTC as payment gateway too thus the popularity. I can understand the needs of having ETH, Golem, Sia, etc because they all serve a different purpose from BTC but what I can't really comprehend are coins that have the same purpose as BTC. Sure it's always good to have competition and LTC has the same purpose but they are trying to be better than BTC by having faster transaction speed, etc. Zcash also has the same purpose as BTC but they tried to differentiate themself as a more secure coin. What about Monero, Dash, etc??

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:59:53 PM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Well for starters, Bitcoin's been around the longest so obviously, it's gained a lot of attention. The value of Bitcoin has massively and rapidly increased due to which it's always the talk of every town.
I agree but these are the few reasons why bitcoins are popular in crypto market. It has so many amazing features that are enchanting users in great numbers. Its features like decentralization, anonymity, no transaction fees etc are much alluring and responsible for making it the leading currency.
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:13:18 PM

Because bitcointalk is very much needed by people for those who know with bitcointalk and from the results can add pocket money.

MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:22:12 PM

I absolutely agree to that, the bitcoin is the first cryptkcurrency and it has a high value on online market. In addition to that, bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the new currency. Lastly, I think bitcoin is the most popular because you can convert into fiat that you can in offline transaction.
bebrave

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:22:27 PM

I think the're popular like as most people say they were the first cryptocurrency. All the exposure in the news etc has only made people more aware of it.  Yes I agree most are scams although I do think Minerva seem to be making waves and deserves a closer look.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

because bitcoin is a digital currency that has a very wide market value. now everyone who knows cryptocurrencies must know also bitcoin. while people who know bitcoin may not be familiar with altcoin. so bitcoin is the digital currency that has the greatest value compared to the others. so many people today are very confident that bitcoin is safe and also easy to use in all aspects.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:29:45 PM

we agree that bitcoin is the most popular coin of crypto.
but I do not agree with the coins that you consider fraud, yes we know with it. But not all.
many good and useful coins, not just for profit. much in other respects. that's why many people believe for allcoin.

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:51:05 PM

Because bitcointalk is very much needed by people for those who know with bitcointalk and from the results can add pocket money.
dude he's asking about bitcoin not the forums tho , your answer is unrelated.

Tozex

Powered by,
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:31:07 PM

I think the reason why bitcoin become most popular among all cryptocurency is the price and the money that you could gain if you use bitcoin. In addition to that, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has a high value on online market or trading sites and as of now bitcoin become more popular.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:07:10 PM

I completely agree with you on this issue. first of all, Bitcoin is the first innovated virtual currency and most people have known this virtual currency through Bitcoin. so that Bitcoin has a credibility among the people. not only that Bitcoin is the most profitable and valuable virtual currency which has been accepted as many as countries rather than any other currency.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:13:19 PM

Indeed. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has a high value. In addition to that, as of now bitcoim become more popular and I think its because of the price and bitcoin is very profitable because if you invest in bitcoin there is possibility that capital will become double or triple.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:15:59 PM

Indeed. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has a high value. In addition to that, as of now bitcoim become more popular and I think its because of the price and bitcoin is very profitable because if you invest in bitcoin there is possibility that capital will become double or triple.
perhaps Bitcoin is the leader precisely because it is the ancestor of all crypto currency and at the same time very expensive. Compared to other coins, Bitcoin is in the lead not only in the price category but also in its stability. Especially Bitcoin gives real prospects for huge value.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:50:55 AM

Because it wasn't only made just for profit purposes and also it was studied by many years before it was introduce to us.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:10:06 AM

I think that all crypto currencies are the only way to unite people by a common idea. Bitcoin was the first crypto currency so it is more popular. If we do not see the constant evolution of coins and it will be a bubble. If this happens then all crypto will crash.
Cryptocurrency is the digital currency, it was developed in 2009. Any other currencies are created in 2009. Bitcoin are strong foundation and high valuable currency. Now a day many cryptocurrency are developed. But that currencies are not popular and valuable in current society.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:25:47 AM

As we known from the development of its value and its increasingly powerful advantages known by many people over time, this certainly makes bitcoin is the most popular crypto and most widely used or earn by many people with each ways who has been prepared to earning it . And it's been proven that bitcoin is very profitable from its incomes, are really many people has provened that can overcome they financial problems till be able to encourage financial or they incomes for daily life.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:31:34 AM

Maybe because bitcoin was one of the most developed and well invested coins out there. From the start, many have tried to be a ton of coins when they first came out. Comparing it the new guys in town, altcoins have been more complicated compared to the simplicity of bitcoins. Plus, bitcoins have been in the digital world for years now.

Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:46:46 AM

Bitcoin is known by other countries even Billionaire's invest in bitcoin. its a worlwide phenomenon if all countries embrace bitcoin already. early adopters will benefit from it. and i 'm pretty sure all human kind will be rich.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:57:34 AM

It is popular because of its large market value that gives its users and investors huge profit. Bitcoin being profitable is what attracts many people to invest or towards it. Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency but it is the no.1 crypto because of its market cap, market value and high market demand profuced by its large and growing community.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zorbak

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:06:11 AM

BTC is it the most famous as it was the first to offer a real solution to economy and actually in somehow it is leading the development of new technologies as for example SW or LN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: