Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:54:36 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20653 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2814
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:46:05 PM

I think bitcoins is the most popular because its establish more than anything in the cryptocurrency. First points here is the price of its own, it's still increasing. It offers too among people with a great opportunity to invest and help them in the future. There are still a lot more reason behind of its popularity , one thing for sure is that no matter how it takes to move on the top, bitcoin is till the most popular cryptocurrrency.
Its promising price brings bitcoin into popularization among cryptocurrencies today. Aside from that, in terms of investment bitcoin is highly potentials in gaining profit and it become widely spread because of having a large numbers of investors and users. It could be very attractive as it always hit in the market place and it can be trusted for a long term investment.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &       
           HIGH THROUGHPUT       
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
sch_lau

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:49:46 PM

It depends whether you are just talking about COINS or if you're talking about tokenss too. A lot of ICOs are scams but many have a legit project that can help the world evolve. ETH is for me a real project that helps many projects thanks to their platform. Other tokens like Stratis, Atlant are also legit projects that will help the world change for the better. All you have to do is really read the whitpaper and ask them questions on slack or telegraph

doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:18:44 PM

Bitcoin is the first and the most popular. Dogecoin use most bitcoin model in the network , it can be copy of bitcoin. Both are the first coins ever created. There are first coins created after bitcoin they are litecoin, dogecoin, dash, and some other first coins. Most crypto holders know bitcoin before others. Then they will kow doge, litecoin, dash the newer one is eth. Because of the first and most crypto holders own bitcoin, bitcoin will be the most popular. Besides that, there are many fiat exchangers only accept bitcoin. If you have eth then want to convert to fiat you should buy bitcoin first.
I am agree with you bitcoin is the first currency which has the power and now become the most popular cryptocurrency I think and why shouldn’t be because bitcoin bitcoin has a lot of features which make bitcoin famours and take place in people heart finaly.
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:21:08 PM

Yeah, everyone knows bitcoin. It was the first crypto and it will be the last.
Yes I know that and anyone who wants to participate in bitcointalk already knows that, clearly visible on the link.lol, bitcoin is a pioneer for all coins. no reason bitcoin will be defeated with other coins
Yes I know that bitcoin have a lot of properties and features which make bitcoin the most popular and famous cryptocurrency and now millionaire are thinking and start investing in bitcoin this is the thing like reward for bitcoin and now a lot of people investing in bitcoin.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:28:55 PM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
It's just like a pyramid (just an example, don't get me wrong), whoever or whatever is on top will usually get all the glory since he/it was the first. Same with bitcoin, it existed long before other coins did. So it sat on that high chair for quite a comfortable time.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:45:23 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

It depend on the ICO if they are not scam or not so do not think that doge coin is scam because it has a value that any other shitcoin.

holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:30:45 AM

There are over a thousand of altcoins, so there are certainly some 'doubtful' ones. Although I don’t really think that most of altcoins are scams.
As for bitcoin, the answer is simple. It is the first and almost every newcomer won’t go for altcoins at the start, they will buy bitcoins. There are much more newcomers now rather than expert users, so this hype will continue for a long time, i think.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:48:10 PM

Bitcoin can be the most popular digital currency because bitcoin is the first digital currency from the other. Bitcoin is also known for its ideology.
Being the first one in the crypto-world, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and is emerging to be more powerful than others. Its too much-gained popularity is a result of its volatility and its potential to achieve greater heights. Not only that, it offers a variety of great opportunities to have a marvelous amount of profit. Together all these factors contribute towards the popularity of bitcoin makes its edge above all other cryptocurrencies...
agree, bitcoin is the first one who started the revolution of currency, all aspect in economic affected by digital currency, anonymity, and privacy guaranteed by bitcoin. The way the world use currency had changed because of bitcoin.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:30:51 PM

Bitcoin can be the most popular digital currency because bitcoin is the first digital currency from the other. Bitcoin is also known for its ideology.
Being the first one in the crypto-world, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and is emerging to be more powerful than others. Its too much-gained popularity is a result of its volatility and its potential to achieve greater heights. Not only that, it offers a variety of great opportunities to have a marvelous amount of profit. Together all these factors contribute towards the popularity of bitcoin makes its edge above all other cryptocurrencies...
agree, bitcoin is the first one who started the revolution of currency, all aspect in economic affected by digital currency, anonymity, and privacy guaranteed by bitcoin. The way the world use currency had changed because of bitcoin.
Curiosity of individuals towards a new technology is might be a reason the bitcoin comes out from the shadow. At first, bitcoin isn't recognized and only few have been discovered this and introduce it to the community. By then, investors are trusting bitcoin to become potentially profitable and believing it could be hit in the market. And they are right, bitcoin now is very popular and make it's history of greatness.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:34:52 PM

doge coin is scam I don't know I get doge coin all exchanger. doge coin developer make it huge and now don't find her value. or if you see bitcoin every day bitcoin price increase. and bitcoin gives many for invest now have many bank that support bitcoin. so it essay for popular.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Flame-

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:38:44 PM

Bitcoin became popular because of the mere reason that it is the very first cryptocurrency and it has led its way to the top for so many years proving its capability on making anyone rich by just an instant. It has one of the highest value also amongst all the other cryptocurrency living and is said to have it's value growing as time passes by. More and more people are going in to using bitcoin due to the convenience it brings to everyone when it comes to money.
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:40:25 PM

It's the first one and a lot of alt coins are based of Bitcoin code as Bitcoin is public for all people to see.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:53:04 PM

It's the first one and a lot of alt coins are based of Bitcoin code as Bitcoin is public for all people to see.
Yes, everything you called is playing it's role in bitcoin's popularity, but I think bitcoin is the most known and most popular cause of it's high price, exactly that fact attracts so many new users and investors. People just want to become rich fast through bitcoin and some of then really succeed in that, but I prefer alts  Wink
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:11:57 PM

The advantage of bitcoin is due to being the first cryptocurrency, if Ethereum, waves or the other is the first then bitcoin will not be as popular as this.

awaramalik

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:13:52 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular of all the digital currencies because it is the first of them all. Without bitcoin, I don't think that there will be an emerging digital currency. Also, as the first and original digital currency,  it has the highest price of them all, so the tedency of the users are to be attracted to it because it has the most price.

in cryptocurrency transaction very fast and more secure and the price of btc is growing up day by day.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2282
Merit: 788

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:16:59 PM

The first factor that you must consider is time. Bitcoin has been around for like 4-5 years and through those times, its price increased reaching up to now, the $6000 mark. Next, you also must consider that due to bitcoin's decentralized nature, this makes it the perfect avenue for illegal transactions under the dark web. MEDIA heavily influenced its reputation throughout the years especially the drug cartels and the silk road, that eventually contributed into spreading the information around the world. Lastly, due to bitcoin's high volatility, its price is significantly high compared to any other cryptocurrencies or investments in the existence.
leisha

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:31:08 PM

I think bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it was the origin of all cryptocurrencies. I can also say that it is the most successful in all cryptocurrencies. A lot of investors chooses bitcoin rather than those altcoins because they think that they will earn more by investing to this cryptocurrency. So I think being origin, successful, and promising makes bitcoin popular.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
aa.aep

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:42:27 PM

The most popular 100 percent because bitcoin is the first cryipto made before another crypto is developed, if Bitcoin gets out now, it will be thrown sideways as there will be more popular coins and have better technology than Bitcoin and then there is no reason to use Bitcoin.
to be completely fair, Bitcoin is great for what it does and my only problem is the blocking cost now.
Mehdi.Habib

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:48:25 PM

Bitcoin is popular cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is secured, store of value, more accessibility, decentralization system. Bitcoin is far more liquid, with much larger volumes than every altcoin. Bitcoin has the largest developer ecosystem with more software and more implementations than any altcoin.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:18:28 AM

There are over a thousand of altcoins, so there are certainly some 'doubtful' ones. Although I don’t really think that most of altcoins are scams.
As for bitcoin, the answer is simple. It is the first and almost every newcomer won’t go for altcoins at the start, they will buy bitcoins. There are much more newcomers now rather than expert users, so this hype will continue for a long time, i think.
The reason is that it is the more promising currency ever. It is providing good chances to the people to earn more money and secure their future.

It is providing easy and quick ways of transferring, some educational institutions have started accepting tuition fee in bitcoin, its an area of great attraction for the investors. The more people are getting into it and its worth is increasing with time and is about to replace paper money in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: