Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:20:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20637 times)
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:53:31 AM

i beleive that bitcoin is the one of the most popular cryptocurrency now a days, all users attract to use bitcoin on there huge amount of currency. its profitable to use and helps a lot to have a better life.
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:54:31 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

I guess it is because of it's popularity as well. Most people use things that are famous and trending. Just like in clothing, most of us follow what is hot when it comes to clothing right? The same goes with bitcoin, it is the cryptocurrency that is widely used. Thus, more people prefer it.
akija

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:01:30 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more popular day by day because of its Price and also its very easy to do the transaction through bitcoin .

Another reason is its Anonymity , due to all these factors its becoming popular .

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:07:53 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

because bitcoin technology to overcome financial security and all digital transactions is guaranteed, bitcoin has many functions can be used for anything because that is the bitcoin digital currency is very famous.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:45:50 PM

Bitcoin is becoming more popular day by day because of its Price and also its very easy to do the transaction through bitcoin .

Another reason is its Anonymity , due to all these factors its becoming popular .
Anonymity is one of the best feature of bitcoin because it gives opportunity for the people to transact with safety because they don't need to expose themselves to just complete a transaction because with simply, bitcoin address of the receiver then the transaction can be easily be done and that is why a lot of people are preferring bitcoin to use in different type of transactions.
NONG GE

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:57:36 PM

Bitcoin is the popular among other cryptocurrency and online work because is so easy. It can help to the people by earning money even though you dint have actual boss on it or any interviews. And you can manage your time because it is up to you when or where or what time you will be able to do the bitcoin. Thats why bitcoin is popular even in the small countries like ours.
ruzel13

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:17:44 PM

Well because bitcoin have conquered the marketing industry today. Many popular companies now are accepting bitcoin as payment, yet, with these companies bitcoin will attract more people to use it and it is a good way to promote bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM   ▲   WHITE PAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  SLACK   ▲   DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:03:05 PM

As we know that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, because being the first one is very easy for anyone to introduce, other than that the name "bitcoin" feels good at hearing and easy to remember than any other coin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:14:11 PM

I think it has so much value because so much people are adapted to this and attached to this emotionally
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:18:18 PM

Yes your right that bitcoin was most popular than other cryptocurrency and altcoin it just because of bitcoin was the firdt and lead cryptocurrency than others and bitcoin was have a higher value, many investor or celebrity was trusting bitcoin so that it continuously increasing the value.

Exactly not all altcoin was legal because some of them was they want to get your money or in short they are scam so trust bitcoin because this is not a scam.
Silverstone1111

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

Like you said Bitcoin is the first of it's kind and people have more trust in it than other cryptocurrency. There are like hundreds of cryptos available and many new being created. But still BTC has 59% dominance in the crpyto capital. This shows that people are more into BTC than other cryptos. If you look at the features there are other coins that are have faster transaction rates and added features than BTC. The main reason most people only trust BTC and they are attracted to the growth in it's value.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:31:43 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 07:36:36 AM by MCVXYZ

We know that there are many attacks on  bitcoin,despite this bitcoin is  stronger and it is  the safest crypto.it is  the most famous  because it's the first of its kind.there are a lot of people who don't know that there are other crypto currencies and Bitcoin is not the only crypto which is valuable.

Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:41:09 PM

First point that make Bitcoin more popular is last 2 years growth rate in its price and various usages with Bitcoin wallet.And some times the assemption of future demand of Bitcoin may probably increase.Then the most important and reliable point is Bitcoin transaction are free from tax and service fees.These make Bitcoin more popular than the other cryptocurrencies.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:45:35 PM

yes, i agree that bitcoin is the first digital currency and that is one reason why bitcoin is most popular. being also having a good price and having more advantage than other currency is also an additional reason why bitcoin is most popular.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:45:58 PM

the votalitiy that affect the people to invest ! why its that votality of pumping is very nice that people want thought bitcoin dump is susch a bad thing but why is that ? itss just temporary right < we do love all the pump Cheesy
Iamabod

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

It popular, offer easy transaction to anybody all over the world...
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:51:26 PM

Bitcoin the most Popular cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency to launched and from the date of commencement of bitcoin there is proven track record of best rate and good return to the investors. Rate is main factor for the popularity of cryptocurrency and in this forum people like me get an opportunity to earn and depend on bitcoin for the survival support make bitcoin more popular cryptocurrency.

Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:58:40 PM

yes,I agree that bitcoin is so popular, actually it is the most popular.  I think it is because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, it is created almost 7 years ago by an unknown Satoshi Nakamoto.I guess one factor that affect its popularity is its value, the value of bitcoin is getting high. You mentioned about dogecoin,  the value of dogecoin is nothing compared to bitcoin,  1 btc is almost 7500 us dollars while dogecoin is like 0.0011 something like that. Given that it came out first, it became the norms when talking about cryptocurrency. I think why it became popular is that it is the leading crypto when it comes to ranking.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:01:15 PM

Because bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency of all coin in crypto market, and the rate was pretty good people who knows got tempted to join bitcoin because they know it is more profitable by its way. Not only by that bitcoin more popular also bitcoin has no service charged in every transactions.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
howtobuy

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:01:27 PM

Bitcoin is popular because it created the concept of decentralized crypto currencies. In all areas of business and life - if you are first you get the fame.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: