Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:54:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20639 times)
olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:59:10 AM

I believe that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency.  Because it provides an opportunity for people all over the world to gain more control of their money. The most important thing are: Bitcoins Cannot be Stolen/Control and Security/Freedom in Payment/No Taxes and etc. So it is more stronger now and more people joined and believe on bitcoin.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:39:28 AM

Truly I always believe bitcoin is one of the most popular crypto.Here are many reasons behind it. Firstly it is oldest than other currencies.Secondly the price of BTC is good enough.Thirdly it has many traders and investors.

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:55:06 AM

Why is bitcoin being the most popular cryptocurrency? I think for some reason, that is:
1. first, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world
2. benchmark price, people are more familiar with bitcoin prices than dollars or others
3. trading, all altcoin trading uses bitcoin as the main trading.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:08:08 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Bitcoin is the first digital currency and as i observe, if you are a newbie, the first cryptocurrency that you could see is bitcoin because of the promotions from social media. And the marketing of Bitcoin is more advance than the other cryptos
Havven

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:54:45 AM

Three reasons: its early influence, its metonymous representation for all crypto, and name recognition.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:38:57 PM

The best reason behind why the company of bitcoin the most popular in cryptocurrency is because they know what are the need of every individual.
All these services are focus on the needs of every customer so they can be able to render a excellent service resulting to a great outcome that will reflects on the company’s image and reputation.
Lily04

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:49:58 PM

Because it is adopted by many countries and being the first crypto currency in history. also all altcoin uses Bitcoin in trading.
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:26:50 PM

I believe that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency.  Because it provides an opportunity for people all over the world to gain more control of their money. The most important thing are: Bitcoins Cannot be Stolen/Control and Security/Freedom in Payment/No Taxes and etc. So it is more stronger now and more people joined and believe on bitcoin.

Bitcoin can be stolen by hacker, I can say the hacker can do that and this problem always happens when the price of Bitcoin increases to more high price. In last year, Bitfinex is the subjects of hacker to attack and rob Bitcoin from this exchange. Finally, this exchange had accepted this loss and refund huge money for their user.
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:34:07 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the one who has started all this technology and made possible for other project to be integrated in real life projects.
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:55:00 PM

because this is the first coin, a large number of users, and of course a lot of mentions in the all media.

zzz
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:16:50 PM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Yes you're right. This is the first crypto currencies to be created. That is why it is more popular and known today. Especially now the price of bitcoins is rising. So everyday there are people who are joining bitcoins. And just say altcoins are scams. Actually, they are not really scam but their demand is low on the market so the price falls. But there are actually scams. And we'll know it right on their platforms and their representations.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:27:19 PM

i think bitcoin is the most popular crytocurrency because bitcoin is the first known cryptocurrency, and also have the highest value now
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:30:37 PM

Yes you're right. This is the first crypto currencies to be created. That is why it is more popular and known today. Especially now the price of bitcoins is rising. So everyday there are people who are joining bitcoins. And just say altcoins are scams. Actually, they are not really scam but their demand is low on the market so the price falls. But there are actually scams. And we'll know it right on their platforms and their representations.
and the way on its long run in the market are taking a lot of reason why this is so in demand with all of us that are believing here in crypto currency for me this is what of my best option and reason why i always take this to be choose for. this is trusted and tested for a lot so there is no other reason not to take some opportunity to have this currency.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:33:11 PM

We notice that bitcoin make it as a substitute to other crypto currencies. Bitcoin users was claimed that this is never going to be an issue since Bitcoin was the pioneer and as such enjoys first-mover privilege. This argument is probably flawed because although the BTC is used for payments, this is only a relatively small % of all Bitcoins. One of its primary uses is being a store of value and for this reason other crypto currencies can always step in and enjoy similar status if aggregate demand requires it.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:38:07 PM

I am not even surprised to know thatbit is the most popular currency. Bitcoin is a special currency because it is also a good investment due to the high level or rate of increase on its pric in the market which makes it a profitable currency. The value of Bitcoin is ay higher than any other currency which is surprising knowing that it is decentralized and is a digital currency.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:43:22 PM

I am not even surprised to know thatbit is the most popular currency. Bitcoin is a special currency because it is also a good investment due to the high level or rate of increase on its pric in the market which makes it a profitable currency. The value of Bitcoin is ay higher than any other currency which is surprising knowing that it is decentralized and is a digital currency.
I do not hope Bitcoin become the most popular currency.
Not like the concept and case of this thread, you are wanting Bitcoin becomes the most popular currency and pass Dollar, Euro ...
It means the world's economy in that time will be panic and very bad.
cryptocollecter55

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:56:23 PM

bitcoin is the core of the cryptocurrency and it is untill now under valued also it backed up by a huge growing community which is growing day by day.that is why i am personally think that bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:35:26 AM

Bitcoin has been dominating a lot these days so there's no wonder anymore why is it that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency right now. It's value has become more expensive than before right now and the range of the pump is very high compared to last year. The use of it has been more influential and many investors are now investing on it since it gives many benefit to them.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:38:35 AM

First and foremost, we all know that bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency ever made that's why it became more famous and successful than other cryptocurrencies. We should also remember that bitcoin was able to surpass all the challenges it has faced just like the crisis that occured after being banned in China. It was still able to recover after that and became more expensive so that's why it is the most popular cryptocurrency.
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

Well it is obvious that bitcoin demand is huge because it already works 9 years on the market.
Some countries have already legalized bitcoin or planinig to do it in near future.
You know that general public are used to believing in something that works already and has proven itslef, so bitcoin have been paying money for 9 years already, which means that there is trust in bitcoin.
So i guess those are main reason. TV and Internet now crowding about btc. So this is all a plus for popularity

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: